• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haikyuu!! Second Season |OT| The flightless crows take to the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/WalleWal/status/713791039446917122

The promotional art VS. What it should be:

CeflKMIWEAAjmUy.png
CeflKlBWAAE0dH0.jpg

faridmon

Can we stop talking about trash anime and just focus on what is good?

That last episode was great. October is gonna be a long wait.

ViciousDS

Banned
Just finished finally today...... Seriously we have to wait till October? Damn it! Well.....back to rewatching kuroko......only other sports anime I like. Tried ace of diamonds but damn it just got so boring at times.

pashmilla

Banned
Tried ace of diamonds but damn it just got so boring at times.

I tried watching that show to fill the gaping void left in my soul by Big Windup and found the main character so insufferable I didn't finish the first episode. Also something about the art style just... bugs me.

Just finished finally today...... Seriously we have to wait till October? Damn it! Well.....back to rewatching kuroko......only other sports anime I like. Tried ace of diamonds but damn it just got so boring at times.

Do try Big Windup! i believe it's quite similar to Haikyu and it's really good.
81108-2.jpg

duckroll

Episode 25 (End)

Yeah I can totally see why they announced the next season early. This isn't an ending episode at all, more like a huge teaser for what's to come next. It was really great. So satisfying to contrast this with how the previous season ended. Nice to see all the female characters coming out of the woodwork again to have a few lines, lol.

Can't wait for S3!!!!!!

TheFlow

Banned
I can never tell when these episodes go up. I just always check GAF to make sure.

Episode 25

Great episode once again. I just wanna say I love the fucking ending song. sooo good.

Season 3 is about to not only have the most intense match since kuro no basket and eyeshield but it is also going to introduce the most cold hearted bastard you will ever see in this manga.

Gvitor

I caved and started reading the manga. Got teary-eyed by reading a goddamn volleyball manga, jesus. "It's just a club"

S3 is going to be incredible.

TheFlow

Banned
I caved and started reading the manga. Got teary-eyed by reading a goddamn volleyball manga, jesus. "It's just a club"

S3 is going to be incredible.

still working on the manga thread. but I will post the link when finished. The manga is GOAT tier

Wiseblade

I thought you was good people man
Oikawa is way too cocky for a home town hero. And he's super petty, hating on Kageyama purely for his natural talent. Oikawa was way too obsessed with Ushiwaka to acknowledge that the team in front of him were no longer small fry.

At least Ushiwaka has competed at an international level, so his big talk carries weight.

Blasted through all Haikyuu!! episodes so far and loved it so much it actually became my favourite anime so far, just so good and love the writing in this show. Was my 25th or so anime series and 4th sports anime and this was just so good. Could write a lot about this show and how good is this but forgive me, I must now suffer the withdrawals of no new Haikyuu!! until fall, but I'm looking forward to it so so much.

Definitely recommend this anime to anyone, even those who don't watch animated shows or sports related stuff, this is just quality gold. I liked first season a lot too, the beginning was easy-to-watch yet i wasn't a huge fanboy yet but the last 35 episodes plus the Haiba Lev OVA was just so good, actually i can't spell much more than so good and kakkoii now, time to go run and jump outside I guess until the fall and season 3!

Episode 21

HOLY

Episode 22

FUCKING

Episode 23

BALLS

Episode 24

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, this is just how i felt, honestly I had chills on every episode and well basically every 2 minute of almost all season, even when there wasn't a match going on since I could feel this anime is something special and thats understating it. So good.

Mortemis

Banned
Holy FUCKING SHIT

That last 4 minutes of episode 24 was ONE OF THE BEST anime moments, fuuuuuuuuck.

I slept on this show too long, finally caught up and what a ride. It really is amazing, it has the high energy and fun of something like Kuroko yet actually develops its characters and rival schools like Ace of Diamond, the best of both worlds.

And people hyping up the Shiratorizawa match too, jesus I can't wait. Gonna hold out for the anime but it's gonna be a fucking brutal wait. Quick question for manga readers, not really a spoiler but I'll wrap it since I know some are really sensitive:
Is the Shiratorizawa match a 5-set match? I think I heard that.

Season three is the most hyped thing for me right now.

Holy FUCKING SHIT

That last 4 minutes of episode 24 was ONE OF THE BEST anime moments, fuuuuuuuuck.

I slept on this show too long, finally caught up and what a ride. It really is amazing, it has the high energy and fun of something like Kuroko yet actually develops its characters and rival schools like Ace of Diamond, the best of both worlds.

And people hyping up the Shiratorizawa match too, jesus I can't wait. Gonna hold out for the anime but it's gonna be a fucking brutal wait. Quick question for manga readers, not really a spoiler but I'll wrap it since I know some are really sensitive:
Is the Shiratorizawa match a 5-set match? I think I heard that.

Season three is the most hyped thing for me right now.

Yes it is

Moaradin

How long will S3 be? It's pretty awesome that it got a quick turnaround, but that makes me feel like it's gonna be a short season because of it.

Yonafunu

How long will S3 be? It's pretty awesome that it got a quick turnaround, but that makes me feel like it's gonna be a short season because of it.

I'm expecting one cour, more than that is going to be very tight. There's really no feasible way to do two cours with the amount of material left.

Wiseblade

I called it! There's nowhere near enough Manga content for a full season. 10 episodes is just enough for the Shiratorizawa match, so measure your expectations appropriately.

Heysoos

Yeah that's what people were expecting. It's literally just going to be the one match. Can't wait to see it animated. This was even more hype than the match against Aoba.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm fine with that. I neeeeeeeed this match. If it means only getting this match and waiting a while for the rest, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom