• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Championship Series: Daytona 2017, May 12th - 14th

CRAZY SMART play by Snipedown at the very end of Regret Slayer. Not picking up the caster and not giving away his position by doing so gave him the advantage in the gunfight.

So damn smart.

BTM

CRAZY SMART play by Snipedown at the very end of Regret Slayer. Not picking up the caster and not giving away his position by doing so gave him the advantage in the gunfight.

So damn smart.

Yep, that was exactly what he needed to do. NV clutched it up there

If nV wins this then people are just going to put an asterisk by it because of Snakebite being sick, which tilts me beyond belief. Both teams are playing phenomenal so nothing should be taken away from either of them regardless of the outcome.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
If nV wins this then people are just going to put an asterisk by it because of Snakebite being sick, which tilts me beyond belief. Both teams are playing phenomenal so nothing should be taken away from either of them regardless of the outcome.

Yeah, there shouldnt be an asterisk.

Nice comeback by NV

Trup1aya

So damn smart.

It's crazy that we have waypoints that tell the opponents exactly when pwr weapons are picked up. Free info ftw..

Smart play, no doubt, but silly that the game requires this line of thinking

Lima

This shit is so scripted lmao.

How is competitive Halo play continuing to improve every event? Fuck me we had some amazing games and close series.

"Just grab something"

Can confirm, dick is in hand.

Top Bottom