• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Championship Series: Daytona 2017, May 12th - 14th

belushy

Banned
Can't wait for the "we'll try better next time!!" blurb in the next Halo community update and then seeing nothing has changed when the next event starts.

Zasa

Can someone please tell me Optic have lost once at least? Or have had a close series with someone?

Haven't had time to catch the stream yet

Liquid took them to a game 5

As long as 343 keeps cutting corners... this shit will keep happening. It is sad.

The crazy thing is fan-run stuff doesn't have these issues on the reg, but a "professional staff" somehow does (yes I understand stuff isn't 1:1 comparable in complexity, but give me a break)?

Hire Level Up or someone competent already. Jesus.

JoeLT

What's been up with the audio on these streams? Tuned in briefly the last two streams and yesterday there was a high pitch whine from the mics and they didn't have any background music in intermission like usual. Then when the game started they didn't even have game audio coming through? Then today there's just a ton of static coming from the mics and again no music in the background or anything outside of matches.

I only ever watched the end of the NA finals and the World finals and it was so much better than this audio wise, what's going on?

Trup1aya

The crazy thing is fan-run stuff doesn't have these issues on the reg, but a "professional staff" somehow does (yes I understand stuff isn't 1:1 comparable in complexity, but give me a break)?

I'm surprised XBOX is letting their flagship franchise garner so much negative press.

I would have thought after balloon gate, the foot would come down.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Behind, but LG... wow. 3-0 loss on truth ctf to send them home. A goose and two breadsticks. 20 kills to 4. Yikes.

E92 M3

I don't think you've shared that sentiment before. Please do it again just to make sure we all know how you feel.

I'll keep sharing until 343 gets their shit together. They are treating Halo like crap. This has been one of the worst tournaments - even for their standards (which are very low).

I feel like its the difference between being able to do a job and being passionate about doing a job.

You can hire a group of people with a rig and capture card but is their heart and soul in it?

Top Bottom