• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming out on August 14 in Japan [Up: Famitsu Images]

he still looks like one of Team Ninja's girls from DOA or littlebrother of one
KuGsj.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ah, it's official: the game in Japan is published by Tecmo Koei, not Nintendo.

massoluk

Banned
Come on now, Musou series have plenty of cleavage.
That chick is the inescapable eventual result of Team Ninja and Omega Force combo.

MilesTeg

Banned
Looks better than I expected. Nice that there is multiplayer with Gamepad + TV (wish MK8 had this). With Aonuma supervising this should be a quality title.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Oh, finally! Now I'm officially hyped. news are great and images are very good (for a DW-spinoff)
can't wait, I hope they'll release it soon in the West too

L Thammy

Most likely only for the Japanese version.

Nintendo's released games with jiggle physics before, so I don't see why you'd say that.

I'm still hoping that this game focuses less on having zillions of characters and more on better character differentiation and gameplay mechanics. I guess it wouldn't be a Musou game with just one character though :|

georly

Well, this is looking to be better and better. I still dislike dynasty warriors, but I love zelda so much that I'll give it a pass and actually buy the damn thing. Now I understand why all those people buy all those dynasty warriors spin-offs. Smartest business decision TecmoKoei ever made was to add other *MORE POPULAR* franchises onto their engine. Easy game to make (compared to other types of games), and easy way to make money off another existing IP. Smart.

Also, the triforce on his hand kinda disproves that this takes place *BEFORE* Skyward sword, right?

She's definitely going to get censored.

She just won't be on the box art.

Nia

This day keeps getting better and better. Shia looks pretty cool, and I'm interested in the fact she has white hair. I noticed Varuga's helmet also looks like Volvagia's face.

Savitar

Very curious to see what other characters you'll get a chance to play. I sort of expect some of the species that has helped Link on previous quest having a unique hero that does so.

AGITΩ

Rated T for Tits

Hype Levels higher from Original Characters in a Zelda Related game.
Cant wait to see the full Roster. Also knowing how Costume changes are actual costume changes in DW games, besides the initial pallette swap, I'm excited to see what they go with.

georly

Well they did before, with Bravely Default http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/01/03/bravely-default-censored-for-western-release

We shall see, i'm hoping it stays the same, because to me it would show that Nintendo is starting to aim Zelda more for adults.

That was square enix though, not nintendo. I doubt nintendo themselves had anything to do with that (but feel free to prove me wrong!)

twilight princess great fairy is also topless.

TRUE!

Top Bottom