• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming out on August 14 in Japan [Up: Famitsu Images]

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Well, this is looking to be better and better. I still dislike dynasty warriors, but I love zelda so much that I'll give it a pass and actually buy the damn thing. Now I understand why all those people buy all those dynasty warriors spin-offs. Smartest business decision TecmoKoei ever made was to add other *MORE POPULAR* franchises onto their engine. Easy game to make (compared to other types of games), and easy way to make money off another existing IP. Smart.

Also, the triforce on his hand kinda disproves that this takes place *BEFORE* Skyward sword, right?

She just won't be on the box art.

It's a spinoff dont concentrate on the canon

-Horizon-

twilight princess great fairy is also topless.

Great_Fairy_TP.jpg

Yep. I doubt they'll censor Shia.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Zelda has (almost) always been full of tits here and there...as other Nintendo published games. I don't see this enemy design so "over the line", for the moment. It's just that this is the first HD Zelda game with all the details possible now ;p

Nintendo did jiggly tits back on the SNES with super Mario rpg. There's a boss in mallow town where every time she was hit her tits would jiggle tremendously.

georly

It's a spinoff dont concentrate on the canon

I'm ok whether it's canonical or not. I don't know if we've had it confirmed one way or another. I think trying to tie it into the canon would be nice, but i'm also ok if it's a spinoff, a dream, or an alternate universe, too.

What's interesting to me, is in that one picture of Link from in-game, he isn't wearing his hat or green tunic. Looks like just the chainmail. I wonder why?

Kyzon

Dem Shia Assets.
I was already day 0-ing this game. Nothing looks bad to me so far.
I wonder if there will be voice acting.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Hopefully Nintendo will release a Collector's Edition in the NOA and NOE markets!

I want one!

MoxManiac

Between this, SW4 localization annoucement, and the rumored orochi 3 ultimate localization, i will be in musou heaven this year.

Hiltz

I've never been interested in the Dynasty Warriors series, but like some of you, this particular Zelda-themed spin-off, could convince me to give it a chance, and my brother does like the those hack and slash Dynasty Warrior gameplay, so it would be fun to play some local multiplayer together. I'm still concerned since Team Ninja is involved with the project. After all, it is a developer that seems to be fairly inept these days.

Top Bottom