• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

mtVwwyf.jpg

In the third season, Liv has discovered there are more zombies living in Seattle than she previously believed. In fact, there is a private military contractor employing a small zombie army, and that army is preparing for the day humans learn of their existence. Major finds a job and acceptance in this army. Liv and Clive investigate the murder of a zombie family that may just set off an all-out zombie-human war. Ravi’s former boss at the Center for Disease Control shows up in Seattle to investigate the Max Rager massacre. Blaine finds living as a human with no memory of his evil past is more blessing than curse. Peyton pulls at a thread in one of her cases that may lead to the villain that’s pulling all the strings. This season, Liv will eat the brains and take on the traits of a dominatrix, a JACKASS-style stunt man, an office gossip, a pre-school teacher, a conspiracy theorist, a dungeon master, and many more.

yKSbBCw.jpg
zp9wjR9.jpg
Fk81oFo.jpg
G0B6hmI.jpg
WSZyIqg.jpg
2Wx9ZmX.jpg

Series Regulars
Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti
David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite
Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles

Supporting Cast
Andrea Savage as Vivian Stoll
Jason Dohring as Chase Graves

tumblr_o0vyh7KEQD1rp74xfo1_500.gif

JustinBB7

Hype, wish it was just in the winter too. And had longer seasons. Plenty of things to work with and they've usually done great so far with an ep to ep theme but also have a larger plot moving on at the same time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thank you for making a thread, Joni.

Team Z is finally back. I'll be heartbroken if The CW doesn't renew this.

Super excited for this to start up again. Can't wait to see what Liv and crew get up to with Fillmore Graves, which is still by far the best name for a zombie army ever.

El Topo

Vampire Diaries S8, No Tomorrow S1, Frequency S1, Containment S1...wait a second. Joni, what have you done?!

liquidtmd

Banned
Hmm. I enjoyed Season 1 but it kinda lost me midway through Season 2, I can't quite say why either.

May have to try and revisit it since 3 is coming up.

Excited to have the show back, easily one of my favorites on The CW.

Hopefully they can find some way to fix the Blaine issue, evil Blaine is so much fun.

Also glad there are less secrets among the core members.

Pau

Liv, Clive, Ravi, and Major have the best chemistry. Can't wait to start watching 'em again. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom