• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

JesseZao

Okay, I have some questions for you iZombie fans.

A long time ago we used to be friends, I saw the first season of iZombie, but now I'm starting to watch season 2.

So, what was the cause of the zombie outbreak in iZombie?

I remember that they were talking about the Utopium drug at first, then they started talking about the Max Lager energy drink.

Is there any link between the two things? If yes, what is it?

I'm pretty sure that's what Ravi's arc in season two is about
zombie mice. It's the mix of the two.

Finally, the Strong Female Zombie TV Protagonist We Deserve

nuAnwLF.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Nope nope nope. The worst part about that article is the writer has seen iZombie and chose not to mention it...I don't even know why. She said on Twitter it was because the storylines are different and iZombie isn't on Netflix. Both points make no sense to me because iZombie is closer to Santa Clarita Diet in tone than other zombie properties that did get mentioned, more recent too. And iZombie has been on Netflix since 2015. Like there is literally another zombie show with a strong female protagonist that came first and is airing now and it was left out. It's not like there are a plethora of those out there.

It's not a big deal but the writer obviously left it out because it invalidates the point of the article, that Santa Clarita Diet is something new. Strong female zombie protagonist who isn't out to murder people and isn't treated like a monster by her friends, but instead they just view her zombie-ness as a condition. That's literally iZombie.

Oh, and I believe the iZombie premiere has been tweaked. Still happening on April 4th but just 1 episode instead of 2. They're using the Legends of Tomorrow finale as a lead in.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Grizzlyjin

iZombie Season 3 to air weekly via Netflix in Australia and UK

Netflix must have been happy with its viewership, I don't think it was even on Netflix at all until after Season 2 finished airing. Same deal as usual for US fans. You can watch weekly on The CW or CW app/website. The entire season will be added to Netflix 8 days after the season finale.

iZombie Season 3 to air weekly via Netflix in Australia and UK

Netflix must have been happy with its viewership, I don't think it was even on Netflix at all until after Season 2 finished airing. Same deal as usual for US fans. You can watch weekly on The CW or CW app/website. The entire season will be added to Netflix 8 days after the season finale.

That's cool. S1/2 went up all at once as you said. Previously was no way to watch it in UK without VPN or piracy.

Grizzlyjin

I don't know how to make fancy-schmancy OTs. I'd screw it up and dishonor this show. I'm a terrible joke writer though, so I can throw an OT title suggestion out there.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Joni

mtVwwyf.jpg

In the third season, Liv has discovered there are more zombies living in Seattle than she previously believed. In fact, there is a private military contractor employing a small zombie army, and that army is preparing for the day humans learn of their existence. Major finds a job and acceptance in this army. Liv and Clive investigate the murder of a zombie family that may just set off an all-out zombie-human war. Ravi's former boss at the Center for Disease Control shows up in Seattle to investigate the Max Rager massacre. Blaine finds living as a human with no memory of his evil past is more blessing than curse. Peyton pulls at a thread in one of her cases that may lead to the villain that's pulling all the strings. This season, Liv will eat the brains and take on the traits of a dominatrix, a JACKASS-style stunt man, an office gossip, a pre-school teacher, a conspiracy theorist, a dungeon master, and many more.

yKSbBCw.jpg
zp9wjR9.jpg
Fk81oFo.jpg
G0B6hmI.jpg
WSZyIqg.jpg
2Wx9ZmX.jpg

Series Regulars
Rose McIver as Olivia Moore
Malcolm Goodwin as Clive Babineaux
Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti
David Anders as Blaine DeBeers
Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite