• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great episode, and not just because of dominatrix Peyton
okay maybe that was a significant factor.

All of the stuff with ghost Drake was hilarious.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Peyton in a skintight leather catsuit spanking Liv with flyswatter. This is just like one of my Japanese animes. Peyton checking her phone during the extra long vision cracked me up.

- Drake is back, and looking like a snack
- Major just eats pizza in sex forts with randos. Dude.
- "Did you see who did it? She never does..." hahahaha. I like they're having fun with that.
- Huge throwback to Season 1 with this dude from the prison.
- This conspiracy is getting crazy

I really liked this one. Perfect balance of tense and funny.

iZombie is low-key one of the funniest shows on TV. All the stuff with Liv hallucinating Drake, Donnie singing, and Blaine explaining to Mr. Boss about zombies was great.

The dominatrix case continues to evolve with the killer having a zombie daughter who was eating the Fillmore Graves brain gogurt packs. Perhaps Filmore could be the "they" his daughter was referring to.

Peyton is ridiculously attractive, just her in PJ's talking to Liv she looks stunning. Her in a dominatrix outfit spanking Liv

Dog_wipesbrow.gif

Razmos

That Liv and Peyton dominatrix scene was hilarious and everyone waiting for Liv to finish her super long visions LMAO

"Did you see the killer?"
"She never does"
*Peyton nods in agreement*

"Ninja, please"

This episode was amazing.

Razmos

Oh man that cliffhanger.

Hows season 3 compare to season 1 and 2 so far?
Equally as high quality as the first 2 seasons. The story is getting more complicated and there's a lot of plot threads going on at once but that's personal taste whether you like that or not.

It's still just as funny, witty and charming. Maybe even more so now that Clive is in on the secret and Peyton has a bigger role

Joni

We need more Liv and Peyton. They are just fantastic when they are combined.
And hilarious to see the visions from the outside.

TripOpt55

That was a great episode. Love where they are taking all these overarching storylines as we head towards the season's end. A lot of funny moments too like the visions. Really liked the Blaine/Boss stuff too. These past two episodes may be the best of the season so far. Excited to see where they take things next.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We need more Liv and Peyton. They are just fantastic when they are combined.
And hilarious to see the visions from the outside.

They do work well together. I liked seeing Peyton and Clive interact more as well.

jrush64

Banned
Another great episode. But I gotta be honest, they're way too many plot points that aren't getting resolved. They're only 3 episodes left now. Season 1 and 2 definitely weren't like this.

Another great episode. But I gotta be honest, they're way too many plot points that aren't getting resolved. They're only 3 episodes left now. Season 1 and 2 definitely weren't like this.

There may be a few threads left over to continue into season 4 (I assume Blaine and Mr. Boss's story is not being resolved this season) but a lot of the hanging plot threads are probably going to be retraced back to Fillmore Graves here shortly. I doubt they'll take down Fillmore Graves this season, though - Max Rager took two seasons to end so I'm assuming we'll find out that they stole the cure, killed the family, and were behind the deaths of the prison dudes as well.

I'm hoping it's not because it'll be more interesting if all the plot threads have different solutions and not everything falls under one umbrella of a "Big Bad" but at this point it really seems like Fillmore Graves is gonna be behind it all as that's the only way I can see them wrapping everything up tightly.

Hey all!

Huge fan of show. Season 2 final scene kind of left me "eh..." though I liked the episode overall. So, spoiler free question! What seems to be consensus on season 3 so far? Still great? Or we at the point of decline that all great things eventually hit?

Grizzlyjin

Hey all!

Huge fan of show. Season 2 final scene kind of left me "eh..." though I liked the episode overall. So, spoiler free question! What seems to be consensus on season 3 so far? Still great? Or we at the point of decline that all great things eventually hit?

Still great. Lots of new storylines, just crossing my fingers they pay off by the end of the season.

Grizzlyjin

"Conspiracy Weary" trailer

Please use spoiler tags for preview discussion.

Damn. This looks like a damn season finale. I wonder how crazy the two episodes after this will be.

Grizzlyjin

This. Could also be better than last 2 season depending on the finale. They've been setting quite a few stuff up so going to be interesting how they tie everything up.

Yeah, can't imagine things are going to slow down at this point. Like something has to be up with Major's outta nowhere internet girlfriend, right? And then Ravi's new friend from the anti-zombie meetings. Still don't know what's up with Filmore Graves. Or this conspiracy, but at least now we got confirmation they're linked.

Makonero

AV Club seemed to think there's too much going on. They didn't like the last episode much. I'm hopeful they can wrap things up well and leave a few threads hanging for next season, but it did feel a bit messier in execution than the last few episodes.

mm04

Clive is the MVP this season. Now that he knows all the secrets, I love seeing his reactions to certain moments.

Grizzlyjin

- Your roommate being a former suspected serial murderer is a total boner killer
- Damn...where does Major find these women?! All her selfies are suspicious as fuck.
- Ohh, nice way to have Peyton find out about Tatum being a zombie. They planted that little seed a couple episodes ago.
- After seeing The Mummy, I'd rather not entertain the idea of a zombie Tom Cruise
- I hope they keep the sex fort up.
- "Killer Abs." Lol, good branding

They covered a lot of ground in this one. Even got the feeling they laid the groundwork for the future with the zombie mayor being involved in the cover-up.

Ravi can't catch a break in the love department.

Poor guy didn't even get a kiss, and now she has zombie Liv pasted on the front of the newspaper.

At least Major got to enjoy sex fort time with his girl, before finding out she had him on the tumblr screen.

With the redneck zombie truther not being responsible for the family murders, it makes me think even more that some shady stuff is going down at Filmore Graves.

Grizzlyjin

Only two episodes left? Why the short season?

Last season they ordered extra episodes. So it was 13 and then the network decided they wanted more. This year it's airing so late in the TV season, there just isn't much call for that.

TripOpt55

That was a great episode. I figured there was something going on with Ravi's new friend, but I hadn't guessed reporter. I really love how they've taken advantage of Peyton's greater presence as a main cast member by giving her a meaty ongoing storyline like they have with this case. They have worked it in among all the other serialized stuff very well. Going to be a crazy final couple episodes.

jrush64

Banned
Another great episode. I wish they were doing a double finale again. At least the story is finally getting somewhere.

PK Gaming

That was a great episode. I figured there was something going on with Ravi's new friend, but I hadn't guessed reporter. I really love how they've taken advantage of Peyton's greater presence as a main cast member by giving her a meaty ongoing storyline like they have with this case. They have worked it in among all the other serialized stuff very well. Going to be a crazy final couple episodes.

Peyton is so freaking kickass this season

Giving her more agency was a great call

Razmos

I was thinking quite early on in this episode "Huh, Chase Graves is rather attractive"
Cue later scene of him naked.

Niiiicee

squidyj

She'd already told him she was a reporter.

Honestly I'm really disappointed with how dumb the entire plot has been this season. It's frustrating having everything that's going on be so transparently telegraphed and then have them act like it's a big secret that noone could ever figure out.

Grizzlyjin

Yeah, they really made the most out of Peyton being a full cast member now. Her story is the backbone of the overarching Team Z investigation. Glad they were able to give everyone something (substantive) to do.

Trailer for next episode "Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1"
(Please use spoiler tags for preview discussion)

kurahador

I feel like they are building this season towards a singular villain. Chase Graves and Baracus seems too obvious, so I'm guessing it'll be Vivian Stoll who faked her own death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom