• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, there is, like, no going back from this status quo change. It'll be really interesting to see where the show goes from here.

Lmao. Conspiracy Theory Time: I think they came up with so many plot threads so they'd have material in case the show got an extended episode order.

I admire their optimism, but they've never gotten the full season order and they especially weren't going to get one this year when the entirety of filming had wrapped before the premiere.

Still, it'll make for a plot thread to follow next year, at least.

Joni

So I just found out aly michalka doesn't believe in evolution. :O

Hot-Crazy-Scale-how-i-met-your-mother-33354102-245-175.gif

Vic_Viper

Watching iZombie for the first time on Netflix currently. About half way through Season 2.

How does Major keep the Zombies in the freezers? Is he returning every night and injecting them again or does freezing them keep them knocked out permanently?

Why did Season 2 get 19 episodes but every other season only got 13?

Raxus

Watching iZombie for the first time on Netflix currently. About half way through Season 2.

How does Major keep the Zombies in the freezers? Is he returning every night and injecting them again or does freezing them keep them knocked out permanently?

Why did Season 2 get 19 episodes but every other season only got 13?

Back order of 6 more episodes.

Freezing keeps zombies KO'd until they get dethawed.

This becomes a big plotpoint in 2 episodes in S3.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Reminder: Season 3 will be added to US Netflix tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome season, awesome show. It's definitely in my top 5 currently airing.

Sir Doom

Well doing binge watch on Netflix
Episode 10
Payton and Liv
3-&

I'm glad they added the non-vision shot of Liv. 😄

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that episode ruined some shorts I'm sure ;)

How are the comics? I'm kinda feeling like I need more iZombie in my life and I don't want to wait until S4.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yeah, that episode ruined some shorts I'm sure ;)

How are the comics? I'm kinda feeling like I need more iZombie in my life and I don't want to wait until S4.

Good, but don't go in expecting anything like the TV show. The show just took the concept of a zombie getting memories from eating brains and created everything else around it. The comic has a more supernatural bent to it.

I dont know. The show seems to move more and more from the "detective" show it was before to some action show. This season didnt really have much of the "old episodes" already.

Also somehow this season really had a lot of sex scenes.

JettDash

One of my favorite shows. I didn't bother watching it the first two seaskns because it seemed stupid, espectually because of the name. Was bored and gave it a chance, glad I did.

C4Lukins

Well thank God for the second half of season 3, because I totally was ready to give up on the show.

I hate the procedural garbage, It exists simply for idiots, and they found a smart way to do it.

They have the A story and the B story, but the B story connects to the A story. It is not simply dumb ass murders a character, and we have to deal with that because the CDI and Murder she Wrote crowd is just in you know the mystery of the thing.

This is a failing series, so why pretend to be a franchise that anyone gives a shit about your murder of the week nonsense.

Imagine Game of Thrones, and half of every episode Is Arya trying to solve a mystery.!

It is dull and boiring when you think that way.

Your fans dig the characters, and the bull shit. CSI crap is boring to all envolved. Unless it is a part of the overall story.

Joni

The CW doesn't have a procedural series aside from iZombie. That is the reason it can exist, to be the procedural series which is typically the thing people watch live unlike serialized stuff.

jwk94

Finale was

I didn't think they would take it that far. Bruh
Just caught up. Neither did I. That finale was really good. IZombie never ceases to amuse me. I was cracking up almost every episode. It's a shame more people aren't watching this.

I only recently have been infected by the iZombie virus and have to say this show is amazing!! Thank you GAF for leading me to watch it.

Can't wait!!

jwk94

I think that was the plan all along, but I'm not entirely sure. Season 3 was a major game changer for the universe of the show, with the whole world knowing about the existence of zombies and not just Liv's circle. I wonder if season 4 will move away even more from the case of the week murders to tackling more of the bigger issues.

So much went down this episode. Loved the ending with Ravi/Liv as their friendship is one of the core dynamics of the show.

No one can have a steady relationship. Both Blaine and Ravi blew it with Peyton. Liv blew it with Justin. Major lost tumblr girl and Natalie and went back to being a zombie. Clive gets Dale back, only for her to become a zombie.
Natalie died lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom