• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

That soldier buddy totally already told their higher ups at Fillmore Graves and they stole the cure because they don't want it used against them.

Seesaw15

giphy.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
- Dominatrix case in "Previously on..." segment. I knew it!
- Full On Zombie Mode, haven't seen you in awhile.
- PB&J roll meal is a nice touch for a preschool teacher brain
- Major should be fine...worse case scenario, he gets hurt and someone could re-zombify him
- Yooooo, the sock puppet lmao
- Don-Ex Machina
- I knew Justin and Liv had some chemistry during their dance game night.
- ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? Love a good Party Down reference.
- Liv and Clive's relationship is better now that he knows she's a zombie.
- #ImWithHer
- Liv likes Justin...RIP Justin lol

Good episode. I'm really wondering who actually took the doses of the cure then. Team Z hasn't suspected Filmore Graves, yet.

Lose your girl, your job, and possibly your life. Not a good episode for Blaine, although I'm sure he will survive.

Dominatrix case popping back up again means someone important must be on that memory card, luckily Ravi has the brain soaking in the blue memory booster.

Liv on preschool teacher brain was funny, who knew the key to banging hot moms was to be an excellent listener?

Justin showing an interest in Liv and being exposed on camera, must mean he won't be making it out of this season alive.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
It seems like it. Given that Peyton is working on the case. It would be pretty cool if it sets up a background story thread through the season.

I think y'all got it exactly right. Smart idea cause it gives Peyton something to do with her skill set.

Next week looks like a good one.
Jackass brain.

Teletraan1

Banned
Another fun Liv episode. Love how Clive is in on it now but it hit me as they were telling him nearly a whole episode later that the cure had been stolen that they need to start leaning on him for things in his wheelhouse. You just had shit stolen, consult your detective friend sooner. Bad ideas at every turn for Major.

Mr Boss on the memory card?

Joni

Another fun Liv episode. Love how Clive is in on it now but it hit me as they were telling him nearly a whole episode later that the cure had been stolen that they need to start leaning on him for things in his wheelhouse. You just had shit stolen, consult your detective friend sooner. Bad ideas at every turn for Major.

But the cure was stolen at the end of the episode and this is the start of the next one.

Teletraan1

Banned
But the cure was stolen at the end of the episode and this is the start of the next one.

I guess it was shorter than I remembered. Just seems like everyone else knew about it except the person best equipped to figure something out. Just seems weird that she would have to show up to work still a zombie to let him know is all. Guy is a detective ffs.

I guess it was shorter than I remembered. Just seems like everyone else knew about it except the person best equipped to figure something out. Just seems weird that she would have to show up to work still a zombie to let him know is all. Guy is a detective ffs.

It could have been just a few hours later. They don't tell Clive everything. Although, I do think they should make him more apart of Team Zombie instead of keeping him with just Liv.

Joni

It wasn't a Team Zombie moment even, that moment, was a Liv & Major moment. Putting Clive there doesn't add anything.

Santiako

Fun episode, Liv steals the show as always. I'm also getting really tired of the Blaine storyline.

There were literally 5 minutes of show time between Liv finding that Major gave away the last dose and Clive finding out.

Joni

"Eat a Knievel" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
JASON DOHRING ("VERONICA MARS") GUEST STARS - Liv (Rose McIver) shares the brain of a former daredevil with her new boyfriend, and the experience brings them closer. Blaine (David Anders) is back to his old ways. Meanwhile, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) makes progress in his new research. Finally, a discovery is made that could put Major (Robert Buckley) in grave danger. Aly Michalka and Malcolm Goodwin also star. Michael Wale directed the episode written by John Bellina (#308). Original airdate 5/23/2017.

Jhoan

As someone who's been playing DnD with a group of friends from the website that I write for, I'm going to get a huge kick out of next week's episode. I was grinning so much. I definitely need to catch up on the episodes that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom