• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

I'm not gonna lie that "I'm going to miss you guys" line made me tear up a bit. Poor Major. Pretty solid episode all in all. No Payton but it's cool.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The end felt like a death scene, which it kinda is since Major would basically be a new person.

Liv this episode...whew 🔥🔥 Her scenes with the sketch artist were hilarious. Johnny Frost and his lawyer showing up was great too, always glad to see those guys.

Anybody else feel like there was more to the murder? The guy confessed but then sorta alluded to there being another motive. I didn't get that part.

GeeTeeCee

The "case of the week" parts of this episode:

vtiYLxB.gif

The last ten minutes:

Can't say I missed the absence of the Peyton/Blaine subplot.

Volimar

I always miss Peyton.

The way that the guy confessed to the murder didn't sit right with me. "Yeah that reason is as good as any" made it seem like there was more to it, but they never dug into it.

The end felt like a death scene, which it kinda is since Major would basically be a new person.

Liv this episode...whew 🔥🔥 Her scenes with the sketch artist were hilarious. Johnny Frost and his lawyer showing up was great too, always glad to see those guys.

Anybody else feel like there was more to the murder? The guy confessed but then sorta alluded to there being another motive. I didn't get that part.

I got the same vibe, I expected him to be covering for someone else or they would delve more into it.

Liv as dominatrix was great. Mesh dresses are a winner.

Poor Major, but I'm not completely sold on Blaine either. It would have been nice to have at least another episode with Major on case brains though, since last time was so fun.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The "case of the week" parts of this episode:

vtiYLxB.gif

My exact thoughts. Those scenes were hawt hawt hawt. Love what they do with Liv's outfits on the new brains.

The way that the guy confessed to the murder didn't sit right with me. "Yeah that reason is as good as any" made it seem like there was more to it, but they never dug into it.

I got the same vibe, I expected him to be covering for someone else or they would delve more into it.

Thank you! So it wasn't just me. That seemed like a really weird thing for him but not revisit. I wonder if this episode was too jam-packed and more than just the Peyton stuff got cut.

So zombies can't eat other zombies brains right or did I blank that part of the other seasons out?

I just ask because what might seem like a war against zombies happening. What will Clive and Liv do when a case they have to handle is a dead zombie? Liv has been helping out Clive so much, Liv practically becomes useless in this situation. Should be interesting when it starts to happen and shake up the process

I feel like the "Murder of the Week" plots just kinda fizzle and nothing really happens there. And I was kinda hoping Major would jump into help and try different brains too like that one episode.

Joni

So zombies can't eat other zombies brains right or did I blank that part of the other seasons out?

I just ask because what might seem like a war against zombies happening. What will Clive and Liv do when a case they have to handle is a dead zombie? Liv has been helping out Clive so much, Liv practically becomes useless in this situation. Should be interesting when it starts to happen and shake up the process

It doesn't work with zombie brains. The case of the dead kid would be really easy otherwise.

xenist

Poor Major, but I'm not completely sold on Blaine either. It would have been nice to have at least another episode with Major on case brains though, since last time was so fun.

I think Blaine is playing them and Major not losing his memory is going to be what exposes him. Which would suck for Payton of course.

WedgeX

Banned
I've been convinced this whole time that Blaine's been lying about losing his memories.

I guess we find out next week?

Seesaw15

I've been convinced this whole time that Blaine's been lying about losing his memories.

I guess we find out next week?

That's possible but there's like 15 doses of the cure left so there would be no reason why Liv couldn't be human again.

I hope Major loses his memory so his actor gets to stretch his legs. Maybe Major could be the villain for a bit.

jrush64

Banned
This episode was so good. Sad and depressing at the end. I knew that asshole Blaine was faking it. I think it was the military guys that took the cure. Remember the previous weeks episode, that Majors friend heard about the cure.

MUnited83

For you.
This episode was so good. Sad and depressing at the end. I knew that asshole Blaine was faking it. I think it was the military guys that took the cure. Remember the previous weeks episode, that Majors friend heard about the cure.
I mean the military guys could just ask for it lol. In this case I think the most obvious answer is the correct one.

Volimar

He gave it to that girl he'd been looking for, right? On another note, the guy that confessed in the dominatrix case. There's definitely more to that story.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
He gave it to that girl he'd been looking for, right? On another note, the guy that confessed in the dominatrix case. There's definitely more to that story.

I think that's where it ended up. With majors luck though the rich asshole took it.

Grizzlyjin

Nice setup with Blaine getting the ingredients from the printout. Wonder what he plans on using it for.

So what are we thinking? Don E took the doses? That would be my #1 because how is he going to just walk away from $1 million because Ravi doesn't want to give up the cure. Might be too obvious, so could be Filmore Graves. A zombie cure plays against their interest. Right now they have an extremely durable fighting force for their military contracts.

Volimar

Nice setup with Blaine getting the ingredients from the printout. Wonder what he plans on using it for.

So what are we thinking? Don E took the doses? That would be my #1 because how is he going to just walk away from $1 million because Ravi doesn't want to give up the cure. Might be too obvious, so could be Filmore Graves. A zombie cure plays against their interest. Right now they have an extremely durable fighting force for their military contracts.

I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed that Don E took it but that does remind me that that one soldier dude was there while they were talking about the cure. He almost certainly reported it.

caliph95

I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed that Don E took it but that does remind me that that one soldier dude was there while they were talking about the cure. He almost certainly reported it.
I keep thinking it could more likely be Fillmore they wouldn't want a cure spreading

^^Filmore Graves could have done it, since Donnie and Blaine seem obvious. I forgot the exact origins of the cure, but didn't it involve the tainted Utopium they were searching for last season which would explain why Ravi couldn't just whip up some more?

Blaine working w/the Ravi ingredients was for the memory booster that caused Liv to have the long flashbacks right?

I knew something would happen to it, because human Liv would sort of be the end of the show or at least a major structural change to the series.

Good to see they brought up the dominatrix case again from last week, after the somewhat abrupt ending.

Weird seeing Major's mom in the picture. When Liv told him to write to Susan and Dalhia, I was like who are they?

Grizzlyjin

Blaine working w/the Ravi ingredients was for the memory booster that caused Liv to have the long flashbacks right?

Yeah. I really liked how much they emphasized her extra strong visions last week, and then we even got a lingering one at the start of this episode.

I'm guessing Blaine is whipping up a new drug. Going back to his brain scheme where he was selling brains that had unique memories. Now he could make those visions last longer.

Yeah. I really liked how much they emphasized her extra strong visions last week, and then we even got a lingering one at the start of this episode.

I'm guessing Blaine is whipping up a new drug. Going back to his brain scheme where he was selling brains that had unique memories. Now he could make those visions last longer.

That makes sense.

Joni

That was a great, but annoying Liv.
And Blaine finally revealing the truth. So I wasn't crazy thinking he had his memories back since last year.
But damn Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom