• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Comics’ ‘iZombie’ from Rob Thomas premieres March 17th on CW, trailer up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, and since it's taking Supernatural's spot it's a wash for my poor overworked DVR on Tuesdays.

Now I'll be watching six CW shows. Great network or greatest network?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
hahahaha her name is LIV MOORE guys, do you get it? do you get what her name is guys? hahahahaha its like "live more" like since she died but became a zombie so she gets to live more hahahahahaha

Hamlet

Nice.
Really looking forward to seeing this and being paired up with Flash should certainly help it ratings wise.

Pluto

Finally! Another CW show that I'm going to follow, they're having a great year.

It doesn't happen often that a network has trouble programming shows because everything already on the air is doing too well to pull.

anaron

"@sepinwall: Add “iZombie” star Rose McIver to the small list of foreign TV actors who don’t get boring when they do an American accent. #TCA15""

Thank GOD

GavinUK86

And Rose McIver is awesome.

tumblr_muny2xqGXc1qfnxzjo3_r1_250.gif

I had no idea Rob Thomas has this kind of career after Matchbox 20.

Every time I see his name I think the same thing and have to keep reminding myself they're not the same person.

About time, still not sure if I'll watch but I'll give it a chance, good time slot for it too since Supernatural being on its 10th season is getting next to nothing in terms of a bump from The Flash's ratings success. A new show should benefit more from it.

hmmm I was hype pre first look, but looking like more teen (angst) with crime solving show. I guess the source material is that

I'll give it a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom