• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

klonere

Banned
again again again again again again again again again again again again again

C1MAJBPXUAEesp9.jpg:small

Why does WWE have a shark cage fetish all of a sudden

With Seth Rollins serving as a much-needed equalizer to counter Chris Jericho’s distractions, United States Champion Roman Reigns successfully defended his title against WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens this past Monday night, and if that was any indication of what's to come at Royal Rumble, The Big Dog could be leaving the Alamodome with titles on both shoulders.

The Architect might not be there on Jan. 29 to keep Jericho at bay, but a shark cage hanging high above the ring will prevent “The Best in the World at What He Does” from helping his bestie steal another win. Should Owens be worried

Does anyone call Zayn the underdog from the underground

Sami Zayn might have been able to survive 10 minutes against the imposing Braun Strowman at Roadblock: End of the Line, but next Monday night on Raw, he’ll have to not only defeat The Monster Among Men, but keep him flat on his back for a 10-count in a Last Man Standing Match — a seemingly impossible feat.

And yet, The ...Underdog from the Underground wears his moniker proudly, and wants nothing more than to prove to his critics, including Raw General Manager Mick Foley, that he can not only withstand Strowman’s punishment, but overcome it. Is Zayn being foolhardy, brave or a combination of both? We’ll find out Monday night

With her most recent win over Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair evidently stricken from the record book, Bayley was forced to battle The Queen for No. 1 contendership this past Monday on Raw. And since Dana Brooke served as the special guest referee, it wasn’t exactly the fair fight The Huggable One had hoped for.

Defeated and unfairly taken out of title contention by the crafty Charlotte, Bayley might need to rethink her path to the Raw Women’s Title. How will she respond to The Queen’s machinations

again again again again again again again again again again again again again

C1MAJBPXUAEesp9.jpg:small
all you can do is laugh

how they haven't learned yet that this kind of booking kills feuds is beyond me

still can't believe they gave charlotte vs bayley on a monday night raw already

Striker

WWE went into the SvR games and just grabbed any generated alias.

The Queen, The Boss, The Huggable One, The Big Dog, The Architect, The Underdog from the Underground, The Monster Among Men

MG310

At least they seem to have ditched the crane that is attached to nothing.

Watching King of Pro Wrestling now...only the first match and I want to swtich back to Japanese commentary.

cdc74b_31d180ddf8164bf298837efe111eab45.gif

Honestly Triple H could refuse to job to Seth via his own finisher being done on him and I'd actually agree with him on it.
all you can do is laugh

how they haven't learned yet that this kind of booking kills feuds is beyond me

still can't believe they gave charlotte vs bayley on a monday night raw already
I think the even worse part on that is that we've had the match more then once and the whole story of the feud is basically 'Bayley beats Charlotte clean every time they fight so she deserves a title shot' which isn't gonna make it shocking when Bayley inevitably beats Charlotte for the title.

I think the even worse part on that is that we've had the match more then once and the whole story of the feud is basically 'Bayley beats Charlotte clean every time they fight so she deserves a title shot' which isn't gonna make it shocking when Bayley inevitably beats Charlotte for the title.

What's gonna make it shocking is when it happens and it's not at Mania

Just picked up a month of NJPW World for Wrestle Kingdom. What streaming subs are people running regularly these days?

WWE Network £9.99
Demand PROGRESS about £6 ($7.40)
Highspots about £8 ($9.99)

Non wrasslin:
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Google Music

Just picked up a month of NJPW World for Wrestle Kingdom. What streaming subs are people running regularly these days?

WWE Network £9.99

Non wrasslin:
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Google Music

Network $0 (last month of a free trial they begged lapsed subs to take, canceling immediately after the Rumble)
Crunchyroll $0
Spotify 99 cents (1 or 2 months left)
Netflix
Shudder $5

Gonna get HBO Now and possibly New Japan World. Probably doing free trials for SundanceNow, FilmStruck, and Fandor

DMczaf

WWE Network £9.99

Non wrasslin:
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Google Music

I'm on

Floslam
PROGRESS
NJPWWorld
Rev Pro

Non wrassle I just have a Google Play Music sub.

These are #DeadGiveaway ratios here, brothers

WWE Network £9.99

Non wrasslin:
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Google Music
Wwe, that's all

Top Bottom