• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

Stop looking in the mirror.
paul-orndorff_display_image.jpg

That's a tall order.

AJPW spoilers (for the show that just happened/is happening), not a match result though

KAI came out and challenged for the Triple Crown. KAi. In 2017.

Kento got a great match out of a broken down SUWAMA so I'm actually pretty sure this will be a good match but my god its fucking KAI!

Maybe Uncle Jun can rehabilitate motherfucking
KAI
. In theory, it's not a bad pick-up for that roster, even though we all would rather have Yuji Hino.

Picking up
Minoru Tanaka
is great. Glad Akiyama and Mutoh made up last year.

klonere

Banned
Sugiura/Marufuji matches are always great cos it's a guy who is more or less all flash and kneeslapping (and I love him for it) vs a guy who is simple, straightforward brutal violence. Great contrast in styles.

rPBYEzU.gif

Linky:

Maybe Uncle Jun can rehabilitate motherfucking
KAI
. In theory, it's not a bad pick-up for that roster, even though we all would rather have Yuji Hino.

Picking up
Minoru Tanaka
is great. Glad Akiyama and Mutoh made up last year.

W-1 is such a wasteland right now, there's a bunch of guys that deserve better, Hino is definitely one of them.

Very excited about AJPW in the New Year, it's gonna be a real test to see if they can keep this momenteum going.

Fox the funniest thing is that Jack and JP didn't ask why you thought wm 2000 was the death of wrestling. Would've killed to hear JP talk about it.

11379273_487877294711042_4641238_n.jpg

I'd like to see a guy like this getting signed simply for the vignettes. Something 2003 ish seeing him lift those cinder block weights because that's all he had. I miss those coming soon vignettes when you had no idea who the people were.

Menome

To quote Menome: FILTH

This goes beyond filth. This looks like a fan-made shirt constructed using MS Paint. It's so goddamn awful that I think it toppples "CAN I HAVE A HUG?" as the worst current WWE shirt.

Also: At least Wrestlemania is in the right country for you guys squabbling about it. Hopefully we'll see a UK one in my lifetime.

So are we gonna see HHH before the rumble? Or are we doing some shit where Rollins is in the final four at the rumble and HHH gets him eliminated?

Someone is employed and literally paid money to make WWE shirts.

Probably one of those people who sell 'show bags' filled with stale candy and terrible toys at carnivals and fairs.

Top Bottom