• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Browny

Banned
i'll post it here too for everyone to enjoy

For Menome :

j8oVYZ5.png
Holy shit lmao

Syder

All I hope this year is Roman actually defends his US title more then twice.
The US Championship hasn't been treated properly since Cena & Rusev had it. It was a joke belt on Dean for so long, it was a pre-show belt on Kalisto and it's an accessory for Roman. Rusev's second reign was looking good until he dropped it for no reason to Reigns who didn't even have it on the line against Owens at Roadblock.

Zach

The results are in!

#BROKEN Matt Hardy with the surprise hit of '16.

Hardy should've kept the good times going, but WrassleGAF is a cruel mistress and picked a flash in the pan, daddeh!

A big win for hate as WrassleGAF stamps its approval for homophobia going into 2017.

Was Bayley robbed? Experts say yes.

Look at that strong showing by The Steiners!

(In 2016.)

"The guy who's i..." is Kevin Dunn. I'd like to have a sit-down with the seven jerks who don't want him to retire.

Stephanie McMahon: runner-up in Please Retire, but the clear loser in Worst McMahon.

Let's just go with Roman Reigns on this one.

Love him or hate him, you gotta respect Bluekaveli's post count.

The undercard is more exciting, though: Zach beating out OwensIsNow to push OIN over the edge, imbask getting one vote. Compelling storylines are really coming together for 2017.

NXT: TakeOver Dallas wins! I was there! :')

(I didn't read the Other entries because I don't really care about your opinion, British Monsoon -- SwErVeD~!)

Come at us, ElitistWrestlingFanHahaGAF.

WE DID IT!!!

This is just a bunch of bla bla so I can have a nice spoiler bar separator. thx 4 reading, OwensIsNow. xoxo

If you like voting in polls, check out the WrassleGAF-certified Carnies here:

Sorry Zach, I still love you, but I refuse to associate with or respect any development that promotes homophobia. Boycotting the Carnies, in all their formats, from now on

Kornflayx

Flash in the pan is the perfect way to describe Miz right now. Good job, Zacho.

Weird how he's a flash in the pan when he constantly makes the best out of the shit that he's gotten in the last years. Remember how he got fucking Alex Riley and Sandow over?

Flash in the pan my ass

Zach

So many, many years ago I worked at a mom 'n' pop used video gamez store that also bought and sold DVDs. Hilariously, we couldn't accept wrasslin' DVDs, so I bought these from some guy one day when I was pretty #lapsed:

Just found them. I had forgotten all about them. Two things:

1.) I wish I would've known because maybe some of the music isn't dubbed over for Manio 17/18. Oh well.

2.) I'm almost positive I've never watched any of these non-WWF/E DVDs. Should I?!

Dean had a good title reign with that great Shield triple threat and the feud with AJ. He also had a great match at the Rumble with Owens and the match with HHH at Roadblock.

His Lesnar and Jericho feuds were garbage but that doesn't make him worse than Nia Jax or fucking Bone Soldier. Come on now.

Zach

I should watch this The Mania of WrestleMania business before I get to XX. Anyone watch it?

And how do you guys feels about this WM Fave Ten? Someone's certainly gonna get hot about #6 being too low.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just re-watched AJ vs Cena at Summerslam. Still fantastic, from both guys really. Kinda want to look up the summerslam thread and read our reactions during it lol.

Anth0ny

I should watch this The Mania of WrestleMania business before I get to XX. Anyone watch it?

And how do you guys feels about this WM Fave Ten? Someone's certainly gonna get hot about #6 being too low.

the mania of wrestlemania is amazing and I can't believe wwe actually put that shit out

everyone is near death from injury. they all wrestle nonetheless and come out of their matches even more fucked up than before.

back when wwe really wanted to push how badass and tough their guys were.

The iron man match and all those Hogan matches have not aged well and are kind of boring to watch nowadays. The rest are solid choices.

Nekofrog

Banned
i legit dont understand how the fake deletion wyatt compound shit didn't get the most votes

not only was it a blatant and complete ripoff of something magical that was happening somewhere else, but it was WWEified and it lifted literally nothing of what made the final deletion so great.

Zach

the mania of wrestlemania is amazing and I can't believe wwe actually put that shit out

everyone is near death from injury. they all wrestle nonetheless and come out of their matches even more fucked up than before.

back when wwe really wanted to push how badass and tough their guys were.
I will definitely watch then. Sounds cool. Thanks.

The iron man match and all those Hogan matches have not aged well and are kind of boring to watch nowadays. The rest are solid choices.
Hogan/Warrior and Hogan/Rock are truly awesome.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah, but neither of those actually pretends to be any good. They're not in any sort of championship contention, where Dean's been in the picture for two years now.
The award is worst wrestler not worst wrestler who happens to be in a title program. There are way worst wrestlers then Dean.

Winning over Nia & Enzo is the markiest Wrasslegaf has been all year.

One was a champ for months, one did squashes for half a year, and one has been on screen for a quarter of the year just to talk and get his ass kicked. Hard to seriously compare any of them tbh. For names that this thread has actually watched, Dean was most watched.

Meanwhile for people that called out "I only watch WWE" options, how many here have actually even seen Bone Soldier? Case rested.

Top Bottom