• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Ithil

Republic of Ireland only. Northern people are British.

I just read Finlay is from North Ireland, but that's considered the UK? I'm American, and the geopolitics of the UK/Britain/Ireland/Wales/Scotland/Etc always confuses the hell out of me.

The UK is England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Ireland is the Republic of Ireland.
Northern Ireland is the part of the island that Britain kept in the treaty after Ireland won its War of Independence.

Ithil

Is there any sort of movement to unify Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland? I mean, it's the same island and all.

Not anymore. There was a long time ago, but they've been separate for about 90 years, they're different countries by now and its staying that way. You've never heard of The Troubles?

DiscoJon

Banned
Not anymore. There was a long time ago, but they've been separate for about 90 years, they're different countries by now. You've never heard of The Troubles?

Of course, I was just wondering if currently there was any sort of movement to unify.

Sheamus' gimmick wasn't bad when he was a heel. It was more about Irish pride and less goofy. It's when he became a babyface that everything went to shit.

Sblargh

Banned
So, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn being a gay couple is canon? It apparently will be on the couples countdown next week.

DiscoJon

Banned
Fascinating, the geopolitical aspects of Northern Ireland and the...
So, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn being a gay couple is canon? It apparently will be on the couples countdown next week.
tumblr_n3l7n9SZ3U1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

strobogo

Banned
KNIFE FIGHT ME IN THE DARK
If I win I'm making your state a dry state, NO BOOZE

That would be the best thing possible for me. Removes all temptations. Drinking is not good for me and I can't just have one drink and be cool. I'm just like Eva Marie.

DMczaf

That would be the best thing possible for me. Removes all temptations. Drinking is not good for me and I can't just have one drink and be cool. I'm just like Eva Marie.

You just need to follow the Queen's lead and empower yourself. All Red Everything.

Everything.

DMczaf

So apparently WCW now stands for Women Crush Wednesdays on Instagram and other favorite forms of social media. I learned this from my niece.

Vylash

Except without the charisma, magnetic personality,and god given wrestling ability?

Sheamus was a prime example of what they should have done with Wyatt. Sheamus debuted on Raw, immediately became #1 contender, said he was going to kick Cena's ass, and then did it. From that point on, it didn't matter that Cena beat him, he was made. Still is to this day. If Bray had actually beaten Cena relatively clean at Mania, it wouldn't have mattered what else they did in this feud.

Marvel's attitude towards video games makes no sense to me.

I have no clue but are the videogame rights fragmented like the movie rights? They haven't made home console games in a while as you said but I think the X-Men and Spider-Man games (and its related properties like Deadpool) were made by Activision and Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor was made by Sega. But then again, Activision made Ultimate Alliance which featured everyone...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You have no power here! :::rolls 20 sided die:::
Well you're not wrong.
Sheamus was a prime example of what they should have done with Wyatt. Sheamus debuted on Raw, immediately became #1 contender, said he was going to kick Cena's ass, and then did it. From that point on, it didn't matter that Cena beat him, he was made. Still is to this day. If Bray had actually beaten Cena relatively clean at Mania, it wouldn't have mattered what else they did in this feud.
It says something that even Taker takes an L at Wrestlemania and Cena is still on the Cena wins program.

He beat Daniel Bryan what more do you want

DiscoJon

Banned
Getting old...not fun.

My dad turned 66 a couple days ago. He looks about 20 years younger than Flair does. Then again he wasn't a stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun either.

Horse

Banned
When Bray's music hits I turn the lights off, switch my cell phone on and wave it slowly at the TV in support.

That's called "Hustle".

But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you, Horse?

No... for I am a well behaved Horse. Cena is just a bad man.

Alucard

Banned

But...what about the kids? Can't let the kids cry!

Top Bottom