• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KVO THE ULTIMATE BATTLE 2012 | Fighting game tournament (JP) | May 4-5

MrDaravon

JAPAN

nB3IE.jpg

That's what you were missing out on earlier when the stream was down for most people, along with the maid giving people pitchers of beer, and one dude a glass of something that looked like is was urine.

Onemic

DAMN YOU TWITCH FOR MAKING ME MISS THE GREATNESS!

Well at least the maids are still there and making weird signature eggs.

Dahbomb

I have to ask... why are those people wearing face masks?

When I was in my flight a few days ago I saw a lot of people wearing masks at the terminal. Is there some outbreak or something?

MrDaravon

Thank fucking God!

what the hell is going on

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell at certain points in the bracket maids come out and either berate people who lost, or reward people who won. Or something. Japan.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

When I was in my flight a few days ago I saw a lot of people wearing masks at the terminal. Is there some outbreak or something?

Something about if you are feeling sick you put a mask on out of courtesy. Or to avoid cigarette smoke because you can smoke in Japanese arcades.

Courtesy........ a shame 'MERICA doesn't have any.

SmokeMaxX

It's really common in Japan. Supposedly to stop the spread of diseases (or to not catch any); it's used as kinda a paranoid preventative measure since a lot of people wear it everyday. I thought about wearing one when I was in Japan just to see if it'd help with the smoke issue. A lot of the nice arcades there are CRAMPED and everyone smokes. Like their smoke was tearing up air conditioning systems on a regular basis. It was crazy.

Top Bottom