• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.12: "Everybody Loves Hugo" (Because He's Like The Best Character On The Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Previously on Lost-GAF

And now, the story continues...

11jytg1.jpg
:lol Bittersweet.

duckroll

Arment said:
It would also be an answer given too soon. Can't be having any of that in LostGAF.

Especially not when Speeding is still working hard on the LostGAF storyline. I would have to be a huge dick to spoil the surprises ahead. :(

Nameless

:lol :lol

Before Jibril was banned he told me I was here for a reason. If we do what's in his GIF all of the misery we've been through we just wipe it all the way.

thekad

Banned
Why are there minor spoilers in this thread when there is a minor spoilers thread?

Speaking of the many Lost threads on the front page: where's The Last Recruit thread?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Nameless said:
:lol :lol

Before Jibril was banned he told me I was here for a reason. If we do what's in his GIF all of misery we've been through we just wipe it all the way.
:lol Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom