• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.12: "Everybody Loves Hugo" (Because He's Like The Best Character On The Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 12
TITLE: Everybody Loves Hugo
AIRDATE: Tuesday, April 13, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

jt5fmd.jpg

"Of course I'm in the one fucking reality that DOESN'T have the Double Down. DAMN YOU, MIB."

HURLEY AGONIZES OVER WHAT THE GROUP SHOULD DO NEXT, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“Everybody Loves Hugo” – Hurley agonizes over what the group should do next, and Locke is curious about the new arrival to his camp, on “Lost,” TUESDAY, APRIL 13 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 MAJOR HUGE SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 MAJOR SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)
LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)
LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)
LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)

YES I KNOW "DUDE" SHOULD BE IN THE THREAD TITLE BUT I RAN OUT OF SPACE

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I predict the return of... [insert whatever person you are thinking about]

gdt

Can't wait.

I think it'll be surprisingly good, especially with the importance Hurley has displayed this season.

ConfusingJazz said:
He is a good character, until he has his own episodes.

Numbers, Everybody hates hugo, Dave, Tricia tanaka is dead, The lie and The beginning of the end are all quite good

thekad

Banned
On the spoilers masquerading as theories trend in the last thread, from "The Incident" thread:

Pakkidis said:
is this a flashback/forward episode of anybody? How awesome would it be if it was jacob?!?!?!?

:lol

In other news, I'm calling it right now: This will be the best episode of the season.

randomwab

So, will it have Desmond? 'Cause, you said the best chacter in the show would be here and that's Desmond. Desmond Desmond Desmond.

brotha

randomwab said:
So, will it have Desmond? 'Cause, you said the best chacter in the show would be here and that's Desmond. Desmond Desmond Desmond.

brotha

I said "He" explicitly referring to the "Hugo" referenced in the thread title.

StuBurns

Banned
He really is not any where near the best character, he's a spineless sheep, and his episodes always blow.

Can't wait to get this inevitable filler out of the way.

gdt

radioheadrule83 said:
Desmond sucks! He didn't try and write Star Wars in 1977 and he doesn't talk to dead people as though they're surfer folk. Dude.

Hurley writing Star Wars was so fucking ace :lol .

StuBurns said:
He really is not any where near the best character, he's a spineless sheep, and his episodes always blow.

Now you're just being silly.

andycapps

LOST 06.12: "Everybody Loves Hugo" (Because He's Like The Best Character On The Show, Dude)

Fixed.

Pumped for a Hugo episode. Definitely one of my favorite characters on the show and has been since the first episode.

Yaweee

I think there's going to be a lot of mythology reveals or detail in this episode. Now is the perfect time to deal with Hurley and Miles powers and Libby's backstory, so if shit's going to get explained it better happen tonight.

Hurley also has some of the best character themes. Respec!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxc4yiyhiYc

StuBurns said:

"Because he's the only one who will have me!"

Coop

I don't think it will be good but I thought the same for the Sun/Jin episode so I hope I'm wrong. Hurley only works when he's the comic relief, but when he does drama he sucks more than Season 5.

StuBurns

Banned
The Big Rig said:
"Because he's the only one who will have me!"
"You killed them? Ana Lucia... and... and.. Libby?"

And that fucking scam he did for Locke on Sayid, god, the character is a complete dick. The worst regular on the show by far.

I know the title isn't literal, but any excuse to rant at how pitiful he is, I'll take.

Yaweee said:
I think there's going to be a lot of mythology reveals or detail in this episode. Now is the perfect time to deal with Hurley and Miles powers and Libby's backstory, so if shit's going to get explained it better happen tonight.
I'm hoping for this.

StuBurns said:

And that fucking scam he did for Locke on Sayid, god, the character is a complete dick. The worst regular on the show by far.

I know the title isn't literal, but any excuse to rant at how pitiful he is, I'll take.

"You just totally scooby doo'ed me didnt you?"

thekad

Banned
Coop said:
I don't think it will be good but I thought the same for the Sun/Jin episode so I hope I'm wrong. Hurley only works when he's the comic relief, but when he does drama he sucks more than Season 5.

Numbers, Dave, Beginning of the End?

StuBurns said:

Bad news then that I'm still willing to bet that him rewriting Empire will end up being the core metaphor for the entire show.

The title of this thread is as literal as button-fly jeans.

Nameless

I feel like Canadians should get the finale the Monday after at 7 to make up for this season long BS of them getting episodes before we Americans.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
A friend of mine told me there's streams available. Are they legal? I have no idea. He said that long as there's commercials in between they are legal, is this true?

Jibril said:
A friend of mine told me there's streams available. Are they legal? I have no idea. He said that long as there's commercials in between they are legal, is this true?

Not yet but you can get live streams at the same time its aired on tv. But the quality isnt very good and it can cut out at any moment

Nameless said:
I feel like Canadians should get the finale the Monday after at 7 to make up for this season long BS of them getting episodes before we Americans.

In this instance, it sounds more like American'ts.

As in they "can't" see LOST until 9 PM EST.

Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom