• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Vrrrooooommmmm

I'm jelly af at the people playing this for the first time , such an amazing game
I'll be picking up my copy at GameStop tomorrow 😎

ngower

Got it preordered from BB for $30 :p

How?

I didn't realize ARMS/Splatoon were so far from this, and the indies I'm anticipating are far off, so I'll probably pick this up despite being sorta on the fence. Worst case scenario, it'll hold a high trade in value by the time Arms/Splatoon come out if I don't touch it.

Ninja Dom

Anxiously waiting for my Digital Code to be emailed to me from my retailer (ShopTo) even though the game came out in U.K. almost 5 hours ago.

Crazy that, in just under two months, we already have two games of this caliber (Zelda and Mario Kart) not to mention all the other gems (SnipperClips, PuyoPuyo Tetris, Wonder Boy, etc.)

The Switch is already one of my best purchases ever.

Why isn't this in the eshop yet!
image.php

Almost there.

ZeroX03

Banned
Why do you hate the game?

Lacking single player. No remappable controls. Unavoidable items. Just generally feels a lot less fun than CTR and SASRT.

Not saying it's a bad game - look at that MC score! - just that it hits all my nerves. Not sure why I keep coming back for punishment lol.

For what it's worth it looks incredible and zero compromises on handheld mode. No complaints there.

Representing the US in these early hours with outdated gaming memes.

(...I wish NNID nicknames allowed for more than 10 characters. None of my normal usernames fit, and I don't just want to go with "Pete" or something lol)

nikos

Holding out for that Best Buy GCU. Local shops got it today, so I figured I'd wait and save a few bucks.

Digital is very tempting right now though, especially since I'll probably be playing this game frequently.

Downloading! I didn't get a chance to play as much Puyo Puyo Tetris as I wanted before this came out. But oh well. Mario Kart is my Jam! Work is getting busy these days in the home office, but I will find plenty of bathroom break time for this one.

Top Bottom