• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Cindro

It's downloading at a rate of about 1%/minute. There goes my dream of getting a match in before bed.

But I'll be ready to kick some asphalt right after work tomorrow! This weekend shall be glorious.

First world problems: I forgot to pick up a Micro SD Card, and I don't have enough storage to play it. Derp! Guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow.

feel

Wow surprised me that I didn't need to manually copy the key I bought from amazon.com, I just clicked a button that said reedem on nintendo.com and the game popped on my Switch's screen instantly. You definitely don't expect something that smooth and with the times from Nintendo. 😂

Alex

It's on amazon and says "available now!" but i am also wondering if codes are being sent now before i pull the trigger.

Knowing Amazons hot streak today, they'll make you wait while they ship you a piece of paper that says to go onto Amazon.com and check your digital game library.

Damn, I did not know it downloads to your sd card first. Thought it would give me the option to choose. Can I move it to internal storage just as easy ?

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
41% Let's do this!
C-X9FJ3VoAEk4LG.jpg

Symphonic

It's on amazon and says "available now!" but i am also wondering if codes are being sent now before i pull the trigger.

It says Available Now but then has a Pre-Order Now button to buy it, and it won't let me use my credit reward points (which they don't let you use towards pre-orders).

Not sure if the system is in transition or what.

centracore

Click on the app that's being downloaded.

Click on the game from the main tile menu. The pop up will tell you the download progress percentage.

Click on the game tile

Try to launch game.

20% here. Bless the gigabit.

just click A on the title you should see it

Thanks everyone, never would've thought of that.. 33% downloaded!

Steiner

Banned
Hotel wifi here: I'm at 3% and I started right when it went up. I guess I won't be playing until morning after all. RIP.

Man this poor Amazon CS rep, did not give the right answer about why he can't expedite my MK8D order. Guess I'll call back tomorrow for compensation. Can't believe this is gonna happen again, I don't wanna do this song and dance again, even if it nets me $20 bucks

Top Bottom