• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Mafia I |OT| Why is it so small?

cabot

Why is batsnacks talking about dogs?

Oh sorry melon, do go on.

the-gift-of-jericho-o.gif

Man, those are some lengthy posts, ynny, I almost feel like I'm an awful player because you spent that much time analyzing my posts and couldn't reach any conclusion. I'm trying :'(

Anyway, I also thought the masons thing was a joke. I'd like to echo that some clarification would be nice.

febe is too shrouded in batman's cape :< so hard to read x__x

When I said both I meant that both 2T and 0T give the same setup.

Isn't it enough for me to claim once?

ohhhh okay. gotchu. thanks :>

oh ok, so it's legit. that's fine. thankie :> :>

All of you should go pet some dogs. If you do not own your own K-9 unit, I recommend walking to the pet store and petting the dogs there.

Or walk to a dog park and watch cool dogs have fun.

That's all thanks for reading namaste

i actually went to the park today with the dogs :> it was a nice long walk :>

has pics. will upload later :>

Ty4on

So then we have Splinter and cabot as the only two believing the mason claim. Everybody else said they initially thought it was a joke.

Splinter had a detailed reason for believing it.
Oh Ty/Sorian are masons? Neat, I believe that. I suspected it back on day 1 thanks to this post:

Terra just stood out to me as an odd player to include in a read list. He hadnt been much of a talking point before this.

When it came to the final 4, I didn't want to talk about my theory so I just read Terra as null. I voted him because I wanted the vote to later swing from Terra to Hyper. This is also the reason I was confident enough in him to use him as my fake peek.

Ty, since I'm assuming you've already done the analysis, what does adding an MM to our setup tell us?
While it seemed like cabot missed it at first.
Oh I missed that Mason claim. Interesting.

Maybe my question should be rephrased to who changed your mind.

Your Mason partner?

Splinter already pointed something out in favour of this claim, It's possible its a two-townie or one-scum gambit but I'm not really sure why they'd both play along in that case.

The only other explanation is both are scum, which is possible but unlikely, and it all depends on melon's flip.

I can buy this claim since Sorian was hard for me as soon as he entered this game, and Ty really wasn't until this day phase. I can buy Sorian whispering sweet nothings in Ty's ear about how I'm scum.

*Splinter

So then we have Splinter and cabot as the only two believing the mason claim. Everybody else said they initially thought it was a joke.

Splinter had a detailed reason for believing it.

While it seemed like cabot missed it at first.
I missed it too on first read. I think everyone did. Sorian really snuck it into a pointless conversation.

You've been evasive about confirming it as well. Worried that Sorian is going to set the record straight when he gets back?

Ty4on

I feel this post is important.
Hyper also leaped straight into the peek stuff as a scum, it's a very comfortable conversation to appear active and contributing as scum.

Sky was Town, but with a likely 3-man scum team down to 2-man on day 2, going so strongly on a Town seems a bit reckless. He was also one of my motives for going to Hyper in the first place, I was perfectly happy with a tie vote on D1 before that happened. Both Terra and Hyper were decent kill choices.

I'll say it right now, I didn't get involved in the peeking because I didn't find it interesting. Enough people made points for and against for me to make a decision, and I felt that was that.
You're scum and see Hyper jumping into the peeking discussion. Do you back him, counter him or stay out? Thanks to the last paragraph we now know cabot was looking at the discussion and decided not to join it.

I don't think it was "comfortable" for Hyper; unlesss Kawl is scum it was what killed him.

Ty4on

Yup. Exactly.

You guys really aren't reading my posts :(
I know I'm not scum so I know your theory is bull. I also seriously doubt yeeny is lying so I pretty much know you're not town. Your way of posting also matches a desperate non-town desperately trying to get anyone but you or yeeny lynched.

cabot

It was comfortable for Hyper to join in the discussion, Ty.

I don't know why you linked him dying to how he jumped in on that discussion.

I don't really do much mechanics speculation, I try to work on people and reactions specifically.

Fireblend

Banned
That feeling when your top two scum claim masons.

,,,I'm heading out. Got some inexplicable urge to pet dogs. I expect to follow the thread from my phone, but it's not like I have tons to post right now.

I know I'm not scum so I know your theory is bull. I also seriously doubt yeeny is lying so I pretty much know you're not town. Your way of posting also matches a desperate non-town desperately trying to get anyone but you or yeeny lynched.

Perfect. I know I'm not scum and I know you mason claim is a lie. First you and Sorian don't want to be linked together because of how the Sky vote went down with Sorian being the swing vote to save you. And now suddenly the two of you are buddies when you have to explain the connection. Don't add up ???

I've focused on you for two days now. If I was desperate I go after cabot or Splinter.

Ty4on

Perfect. I know I'm not scum and I know you mason claim is a lie. First you and Sorian don't want to be linked together because of how the Sky vote went down with Sorian being the swing vote to save you. And now suddenly the two of you are buddies when you have to explain the connection. Don't add up ???

I've focused on you for two days now. If I was desperate I go after cabot or Splinter.
Nice.

Ty4on

((Just as an aside, that feels a bit hinky to me Ty. The man said he went to bed. So the man went to bed. No need to disparage it with the word claim))
Mmm, I know. I didn't challenge his original post for that reason. I challenge his story changing. Originally it sounded like he missed the entire debate, but now he's claimed observing it and staying out. I interpret that very strongly as meaning observing it in real time because you can't "stay out" if it happened eight hours ago.

Kawl_USC

Mmm, I know. I didn't challenge his original post for that reason. I challenge his story changing. Originally it sounded like he missed the entire debate, but now he's claimed observing it and staying out. I interpret that very strongly as meaning observing it in real time because you can't "stay out" if it happened eight hours ago.
Disagree. Getting into it would just have involve commenting in detail in the first morning back post.

probably the last ISO i will do before i crash so i can wake up on time tomorrow

this one is on TY4ON

29: voting kris. asking if he was scum out right. kris is replaced by sophsoph, and we know she's town now. with hindsight, this wasn't scummy seeming. just a throw away vote at the beginning of D1.

53: warning sky-o about his mistake with their last game together. stating that kawl's adopting mafia universe strats fits with kawl in general. propeeking. doesnt think much about breadcrumbing. slight town reads. (with hyper's flip as maf and how he was peddling breadcrumbing hardcore, this post gained a little more townie points from me)

57: advising that if cop found a scum, they should claim for real. 1v1 trade is good for town. standard mafia stuff. null.

62: showing some examples on peeking versus real cop claim finding scum. null.

69: some info about peeking. nothing much.

70: townreading splinter. how did he make that gut read? it was early D1, though. but ....he did so without prompt. slight town points.

74: friction against splinter a little. responding to sky-o's plea for mafia dictionary. called splinter out for backpedalling. splinter was initially against peeking and he was comfortable being out in the open about it. personally, this made me townread splinter too, so i wasn't uncomfortable with how yonyon townread him. but this post was of a different tone and so soon after.

80: being sensible about peeking > breadcrumbing. conceded a point to hyper about making doc's job slightly harder. added an example for one-shot fakepeeking report. linked sky-o to the mafia universe dictionary url. again, after hyper's flip, the fact that yonyon put breadcrumbing down pretty hard gives this post a slight townread for me.

85: calling kristoffer and cabot out for being there are the beginning but then disappearing.

87: asking kawl of his top town. generating discussion. minor town points.

91: responding to terra's reply that it was only page 2. he pushed further, asking if terra has nothing at all to say on the matter.

94: saying that fake peeks should be random instead of top town. not sure about the odds of hitting and clearing townies in one sweep.

97: stating that peeks are not fake claims. inferring that everyone should agree to do it. was this the first post that inferred that everyone had to fakepeek? null read for now.

100: stating that he leans scum on cabot but null on hyper. (WELL.... not the greatest reads now that we know hyper is maf, but seems to be a genuine attempt at early reading of players) townie points.

104: riding hard on breadcrumb. (again with hindsight, townie points from me)

107: more pushing back against hyper about peeking = fake claiming.

111: replying to melon that he actually likes the current D1 situation where everyone is talking. (she had called it a mess, as a joke). he also pointed out to her that the link was actually obtained from Danny Phantom, because she remarked that it would have been useful in Danny Phantom.

116: general comment that cop should claim if found scum. null.

149: removing vote from kristoffer cuz he was banned.

227: more peeking discussion. dropped that even with real cop, with gf potentially be in play, stating that even a cleared person is 100% cleared. this post sounded very town to me.

229 and 232: a bit back and forth with cabot on the "how randomized" the roles set up would be.

280: voting on melon. delivering a set of his reads, towns (catvoca/fireblend, me, terrabyte/sorian, kawl) and scum (melon). he didn't elaborate on his scumread on melon, which was suss to me, but he placed catvoca as town because catvoca actually called yonyon up for being blendy. so ... plus minus townie points.

283: reporting null read on hyper. but admitted that he had expected more aggressiveness.

286: prompting melon to comment about hyper.

300: responding to cabot's not liking his post no 280. A fair few of his rebuttals are tone defense arguments, like he just likes the tones of some people's posts.... i guess. he did offer an explanation for reading that catvoca's vote on him wasn't a safe vote and that he was expecting kawl not to be that visible or townleadery if he was scum.

305: asking cabot what he thinks of kawl. softly repeating that kawl's change of playstyle was making him lean town on kawl.

309: clarified that he was talking about a previous game's kawl.

317: some probability discussion. still talking about previous game's kawl a little. then called melon out for fluid positioning. i really liked this post, specially this line: "It's a good way of looking like you're suspicious of someone, but also giving yourself an excuse for not voting." major townie points from me.

319: engaging with kawl. stating that he didn't like how hyper was finding problems instead of solutions with the peeking plan. with hyper's flip, some of yonyon's remarks have appreciated in value, for me.

330: responding to febe's query about melon's experience.

346: asking why splinter disagree with him on melon.

349: pressing splinter for more on melon.

364: a little friction with splinter over how odd it was to yonyon that splinter didn't realise cabot was more or less aligned with kawl. idk. this post sounded a bit forced to me. lost townie points.

385: stating he would like a scum D1 lynch (well we got that \o/). dropping reads: scums (splinter, melon) and he wouldn't mind a hyper lynch. stating that L_P was null to him, though the things L_P said seemed okay by him.

391: responding to hyper that terra seems town to him. this has been pretty consistent with yonyon. slight townie points.

398: breaking things down to sophsoph wrt my hyper vote. seems helpful in order to convince her to get back on the wagon? not sure.

419: observing that hyper hasn't been that active. middle of the road, post count wise. inferring agreement with cabot scumreading hyper, i guess.

429: disagreeing with sky-o about hyper. stating that hyper seemed more eager in dismantling the peeking plan than he was constructive. voting for hyper. i can see this as a bussing move, but yonyon has been quite steady on riding breadcrumbing down to the ground, whilst hyper kept trying to peddle it.

440: went back to dig chronological order of what happened wrt who suggested that everyone had to be on board with the peeking plan. derided the breadcrumb with a lil snark. his derision was becoming very apparent to me, and it is weird because he had reported null-reading hyper before. lost townie points.

462: reacting to L_Ps death. and reporting peek readily. townie points.

466: reminding people that there are setups with more than one cops.

471: speculation on why L_P was chosen as nk target as safe, low info pick.

478: some percentages on likely roles. mechanic discussion.

484: explaining why he thought scums would pick L_P. i dont read anything much from these...

488: more percentage talk with kawl.

491 and 492: still speculating why L_P was killed. agreeing that Terra kill would have indicated vig.

497: asking splinter why he voted for hyper at the end. which was a bit of pot, kettle, black to me.

501: casting shade on sky-o for his hyper vote and also quoted sky-o for not being on board with the peeking plan. this felt like it followed a relatable train of thought. minor townie points.

507: townreading febe for explaining his L_P vote well and also quoting two posts from catvoca that he liked. consistent with his stance in D1 on catvoca. minor townie points.

514: elaborated on his scumreads on melon and hyper.

536: theorizes that scums could have killed L_P to put lynch pressure on melon since she was pretty hard on him D1. reported a slight suss on Sophia. Both points seems townie to me. He was speculating on how scums are operating. He was suspicious of melon in D1 (but he never really elaborated his reasons well) and his previous post actually was still tying melon to hyper, but this seems to be the turning point for yonyon. He seems to ease off melon here.

537: Asking Sky-O why he reread Hyper's stuff when Hyper already flipped scum.

542: reporting that he had been harbouring suss of hyper all along, but quietly. kawl picked this post up as suspicious, i can see why.

594: yonyon's rebuttal for kawl calling him out for the previous post. "That vote at the end was to show where I stood and I regretted how bad it like in the night" <-- pretty scummy sounding to me. but he did admit he may have felt too arrogant to have found 2 scums. still, lost townie points here.

606: responding to melon. stating that it would be weird for scum to lead a lynch because it will require a lot of visibility. stated that sky-o's stance and reluctance to admit that his sacrifice would have gained info for town were bothering him.

610: voted for sophia. he did say that he found her cold and analytical earlier. so i didnt see much problems here.

622: explaining that his sophia vote is just a pressure vote.

624: disagreed with splinter on melon's tone.

626: described melon's play style as upbeat and positive in DP.

635: responding to melon's pokes. went to elaborate on his past experiences as scum. a little fluffy of a post, but i get the tone of it. he is sticking that he is now townreading melon, despite her trying to light a fire under his pants.

641: asked melon why she thinks there is a neutral when there has been no multiple deaths at night

666: commenting that it doesnt make sense to make kawl to be such a big target for cop, pointing to kawl's post stating how he'd play the game if he was the SK.

668 and 669: responding to melon again about mostly nothing... idk. her accusations are so vague seeming to me. she accused him of riding the 'helpful townie' wave. i dont even know how to interpret it. most townies do want to be helpful... by nature.

673: responding to kawl. basically: "Fake town leader and all the talk about cops. If Hyper had flipped town I think a lot of cops would have picked you." kinda neither here or there for me since hyper did NOT flip town.

676: comment on past game happening. flew over my head~

681: comment on gafia's meta.

684: more comment on past game happening.

687: more comment on past game happening but this time with some self assessment. i kinda like this post, it makes me read yonyon more empathetically.

689 and 690: more comment on past game.

703: unvoting sophia but quoted a post of hers that he didn't like. apparently it reads 'different' to her usual town!Sophia posts. (Well, we know now she is legit town)

708: asking sky-o why he was so confident in his hyper post in D1. didn't like this post. what if sky-o replied with the same "oh i was always shallow reading hyper, etc." that yonyon does himself :x

712 and 714: riding sky-o hard for his mistake of mixing people up. alas, poor yorrick :>

718: a jab at hyper, generally agreeing with sophia that there was 'dead air' ... not sure how to read this.

724: continuing to ride sky-o hard and asking splinter for his scum read.

727: asking kawl for his scum read.

745: townreading fireblend. null on stan. asked splinter what he thought of sophsoph. his stance on febe has been steady but no new information otherwise.

758: disagreed with splinter. clarified that he did meant Hyper and quoted the link to pursue.

774: admitted that cabot is his blindspot. slightly liking sorian's post but said that it was "bad idea to make anything out of sorian". seems guarded, a little. also talked more about previous scum life. yonyon seems to do this a fair bit, reflect on previous games and stuff. i donno what to make of it...

777: clarified his point with splinter about sophia's friction against hyper.

779: misunderstanding what sorian meant about melon getting the lynch.

782: remarking that most has eased off melon. but admit he might be overindexing from his and kawl's reads.

785: remarking that melon's case against him doesnt have a lot of merit. seems too.. unaffected? maybe it was rehearsed in their scumchat so he's not too worried about her? i didnt get good vibes.

788: referred to kawl saying that he thinks melon is too bold for presenting the SK theory. didn't like this. in general, i dont like it when people speak for other players in a mafia game, but it's more of a personal pet peeve thing.

791: asking sorian why he isn't voting Sky.

797: still talking about sophia vs hyper with splinter. not sure if that leads to any particular path. tone wise, it was too bland for me.

812: asking sky-o about cabot.

820: remarking that scums might be wary of a doc, reacting to sophsoph's death.

823: answering sorian that scums didn't target kawl or sorian because they may be afraid that there is a doctor that will be protecting the ones that stick out.

834: stating that sophsoph would be a safe choice for scum nk because no one was scumreading her yesterday. he also said "You seemed like a likely target for being a replacement. Kill you before you could get anything done. Kawl because people trust him, but his idea of the remaining scum was proven wrong with Sky's flip." <-- the point about sorian was interesting to me. town!Sorian is very scary for scums, i think. i am reminded of Heist where scums took out CzarTim even before he could play because they think he was that good of a townie.

837: being cute with sorian.

839: headbutting with cabot. quoting chronologically cabot's posts. he asked why cabot spent so much time on yonyon instead of on hyper

844: responding to melon who pointed out that yonyon had his vote on sophia the day previous. he responded okay. townies make mistakes in votings all the time. melon acted as if it was DNA proof or something. melon herself almost had her vote on L_P. ALMOST. but she managed to place it on hyper, so it looks really good on her records :>

846: more friction with cabot

859: answered sorian's shade and tried to sell how cabot was suss to him? idk. a bit weird.

861: voted cabot. realized he was bandwagonning. i donno whats up with yonyon with trying to link two people as scum. he did it first with hyper and melon, and now he's trying it out with cabot and melon. not sure if this was a working strat... but i have only played 3 games now, so...

863: answering sorian and providing timezone info.

870: still headbutting with cabot. being snarky with melon.

872, 876: role likelihood talk.

883: remarking that day has gotten weird. voting for melon.

895, 904: roles likelihood talk.

934: being helpful and provided the SK role PM

947: wanting to hear cabot's town reads

--- TBC --- ((i hit GAF's max character limit for one post lol)) ---

952: trying to throw shade at cabot. failed. lost townie points.

968: asking splinter why he townreads cabot.

971: mafia universe playstyle talk

975: stating that scums could know sk is in play if anyone other than their target die.

978, 983, 984, 987, 988, 989, 990, 992, 993: mafia universe game talk

apparently he claimed mason for legit with sorian somewhere in there, i think in 986 and 988.

1017, 1019: back to the regular programming of headbutting cabot

1026: answering for terrabyte's remarks.

1035: answering me about roles possibility and continuing to headbutt with cabot.

1036: asked cabot when did he peek terra

1042: clarifying roles mechanic for me, thanks yonyon.

1049: confirming that it was a legit mason claim with sorian.

1060: analysis on who believed mason claim straight out (splinter and cabot) and who thought it was a joke. quoted splinter's post citing that he had a legitimate reasons for believing it. highlighted that cabot seemed to have missed it at first.

1061: snark

1065: hard scum reading cabot.

1066: calling melon out

1069, 1073, 1077: still headbutting with cabot. these two should get a room now :3

1075: snark

1080: getting into murky waters now

It's now 1.17 AM. That was the last ISO i can do. I need sleep. (that was kinda fun though) (even if it was only fun for me) (x__x)

ALRIGHT, so i find yonyon leaning towards the scummy side. Maybe it's late and it's been a long ISO, but i guess this feeling that reading through yonyon's posts were like swimming in muddy waters.

imma sleep now. so tired. mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is super addictive waw.

cabot

I'm leaning town on Ty now, sadly he's wrong about me though to be honest he usually is.

Just waiting for that melon flip before I decide on Sorian.

cabot

Well technically a melon town flip would make me consider the masons as a scum gambit, so Ty as scum would be on the table in that scenario too.

its almost 4 am and im still awake!
i clearly make great decisions!

i wont be awake for the days end, but i have this crazy feeling that i wont need to be shifting my vote anyway.

Sorian

Banned
Good morning everyo--

Oh Ty/Sorian are masons? Neat, I believe that. I suspected it back on day 1 thanks to this post:

Terra just stood out to me as an odd player to include in a read list. He hadnt been much of a talking point before this.

When it came to the final 4, I didn't want to talk about my theory so I just read Terra as null. I voted him because I wanted the vote to later swing from Terra to Hyper. This is also the reason I was confident enough in him to use him as my fake peek.

Ty, since I'm assuming you've already done the analysis, what does adding an MM to our setup tell us?

wait that was for real?
i glossed over that because i thought it was some joke about a previous game or something.

Ah, so that was a real claim.

I legit read it as joking about the MU game with the fake mason claim....

Ty4on, why are you being mean to them? lol No, we aren't masons you dummies. Kawl has it right which is more disappointing that he started believing it. It's a call back to a fake mason claim from a past game. At least the reactions are good, if nothing else that makes me feel a bit better about Splinter, he seems to be paying attention.

What is this post? commentating my play or the Town?

Because on Day 2 I didnt change my vote.

Commenting on your play, I'm aware you didn't change your day 2 vote, because I think both those wagons were town/town so it didn't matter which one you stayed on and now today, you were ready to swoop in for a, hopefully, easy chain mislynch on Ty4on which now had a wrench thrown in it because of YNNNY.

Well technically a melon town flip would make me consider the masons as a scum gambit, so Ty as scum would be on the table in that scenario too.

Ignoring the fact that the joke seemed to go over some heads which is fine, it's expected when I reference something obscure, tell me the thought process here? melon is town which means Ty4on and I are scum gambiting with a mason claim and YNNNY is lying about her cop check and basically suiciding because.....?

Ty4on

Good morning everyo--

Ty4on, why are you being mean to them? lol No, we aren't masons you dummies. Kawl has it right which is more disappointing that he started believing it. It's a call back to a fake mason claim from a past game. At least the reactions are good, if nothing else that makes me feel a bit better about Splinter, he seems to be paying attention.
Sorry, it was fun :p

I liked Splinter's reply, I think it's especially good if melonrabbit flips goon and proves scum knew we couldn't be masons.
I also liked Stanley and Fire's replies. They seemed genuine.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry, it was fun :p

I liked Splinter's reply, I think it's especially good if melonrabbit flips goon and proves scum knew we couldn't be masons.
I also liked Stanley and Fire's replies. They seemed genuine.

Fire's was good.

Stanley's was whatever, he seemed more whatever with it which does match his personality but it could also be scum trying to not draw attention to it since we were so non-chalant. Stan isn't on my scum radar yet though, more null than anything so I'd revisit later.

cabot trying to allude to a scum team with 3 more people in you, me, and YNNNY if melon flips town though, lol

Ty4on

Fire's was good.

Stanley's was whatever, he seemed more whatever with it which does match his personality but it could also be scum trying to not draw attention to it since we were so non-chalant. Stan isn't on my scum radar yet though, more null than anything so I'd revisit later.

cabot trying to allude to a scum team with 3 more people in you, me, and YNNNY if melon flips town though, lol
Stanley's felt better when he posted it. I think he was the first to doubt it.
Commenting on your play, I'm aware you didn't change your day 2 vote, because I think both those wagons were town/town so it didn't matter which one you stayed on and now today, you were ready to swoop in for a, hopefully, easy chain mislynch on Ty4on which now had a wrench thrown in it because of YNNNY.
I've been wanting to ask you this, but what made you town read (or lean) Sky when you entered the game?

Sorian

Banned
Stanley's felt better when he posted it. I think he was the first to doubt it.

I've been wanting to ask you this, but what made you town read (or lean) Sky when you entered the game?

I didn't really town lean him, he was just lower on my probable scum list. I had also only read day 2 and he seemed to be handling his defense well which felt like he wasn't scum or was playing really well. Catching up on day 1, I saw that he was trying to prioritize lynching L_P and Terra over melon and Hyper which is lol if melon is really scum because then Sky was going to be dying soon anyway but with the partial view I had at the time, I just thought cabot or melon would be better.

Ty4on

I didn't really town lean him, he was just lower on my probable scum list. I had also only read day 2 and he seemed to be handling his defense well which felt like he wasn't scum or was playing really well. Catching up on day 1, I saw that he was trying to prioritize lynching L_P and Terra over melon and Hyper which is lol if melon is really scum because then Sky was going to be dying soon anyway but with the partial view I had at the time, I just thought cabot or melon would be better.
Any reason you didn't at least skim D1? Seemed important when we had a scum lynch.

Sorian

Banned
Any reason you didn't at least skim D1? Seemed important when we had a scum lynch.

I came into the game with two hours left and during the first hour, I was wrapping something up in real life. With how slow the end of day went, I probably could have read both and popped in with a slightly more informed vote and less public justification but I wanted to have thoughts and in person interactions out there on the off chance scum went heist on me and killed the fresh replacement during the night.

Ty4on

You didn't seem scared of an NK hitting you when this day started.
I'm unimpressed with still being alive. Terra was the counter wagon on D1 and seemed to be in the hole yesterday before he subbed out. Kawl had that dumb heat over maybe being a SK even though it seems pretty clear there is no SK so yeah, I could have seen that one. Sophia doesn't seem that out of left field to me though, definitely in the scope of being doctor bait.

cabot

Ignoring the fact that the joke seemed to go over some heads which is fine, it's expected when I reference something obscure, tell me the thought process here? melon is town which means Ty4on and I are scum gambiting with a mason claim and YNNNY is lying about her cop check and basically suiciding because.....?

Why would I go for Ty if Sky was already gone if they were both town? Why would I swoop when I made it clear from the start of the day that he was my top suspect?

I'm not sure. I just feel you could be scum. It needs to be emphasised here I don't expect town melon.

Are we back on the mason claim being a joke?

Sorian

Banned
Somewhat scared when it motivated your actions.

I'm going to always leave legacy posts if there is a chance for me to die at night, not sure what to tell you. A vig or SK could have easily woken up as well.

Why would I go for Ty if Sky was already gone if they were both town? Why would I swoop when I made it clear from the start of the day that he was my top suspect?

I'm not sure. I just feel you could be scum. It needs to be emphasised here I don't expect town melon.

Are we back on the mason claim being a joke?

The mason claim was always a joke, no one ever told you otherwise. That first paragraph of questions is nonsense. Why would you go for Ty if Sky was gone and they were both town? Really? You're scum and we're going for your next mislynch.

Top Bottom