• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX 2014 Sale (Transistor, Child of Light, Beyond Two Souls, Pixeljunk, more)

Megatron

God of War: Origins PS3 has the same split option, as does Symphonia Chronicles. Which ones don't?

Gd of war collection on the vita and metal gear solid collection on the vita both make you download both games. I'm not sure about Jak and daxter as I don't have that one.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Watched some video of Tales of Graces f, NOPE, nope, nope, nope. Don't have time for multiple tens of hours of that voice acting. Not to mention I have Tales of Xillia and I am just beating myself over the head everytime I force myself to play an hour of it. It's a good thing I skip out on this sale, more money for Destiny, more money for the next sales.
There isn't a Vita version of Into the Nexus.
The finished port is probably sitting on an external HDD somewhere just waiting to be printed onto some leftover cartridges.

Any idea when that PAX sale will come into effect?

And I wonder how much they'll reduce Transistor by. Ten dorrars and I'll definitely bite.

jetsetrez

Really want to pick up Transistor too, hoping for $10, but will probably be $15. Maybe ~12 for PS Plus. I'd be happy with that.

i bought Bioshock 2 and Resident Evil Revelations. the low resolution and framerate in Bioshock 2 is really annoying. i'm used to the smoother gameplay and higher res of current gen now..

unrelated, but i downloaded Dragon's Crown because it was free with PS+. not a bad game.

NeOak

Still can't buy anything on the website, it gives an error at checkout.

No, I don't have access to my PS3 atm. :c

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Willing to give Graces f a chance at $10. I just hope I didn't make a grave error.
Really a dreadful game. Awful characters and story, awful dungeons, awful music. The combat system is fun if you can get over having to trudge through the same hideous five backgrounds over and over for like half the game.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm having fun with Tales of Graces so far.

Really turned my attitude around once I got to the adult plot, though. Love the mix of A-Artes and B-Artes.

Anyone know when the PAX 2014 sale is going up?

I've still got some cash in my PSN wallet from the Target trade-in deal that I'm trying to get rid of.

jcm

Really a dreadful game. Awful characters and story, awful dungeons, awful music. The combat system is fun if you can get over having to trudge through the same hideous five backgrounds over and over for like half the game.

You've made and error. Unless you can ignore everything but the awesome combat.

You people are crazy. Graces is fun, and easily worth $10.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
iyehw8V4KZ0MR.jpg

Megatron

Ratchet and clank into the nexus for $7.49 is good. Did that come to the vita? Isn't it supposed to? I'd buy it for vita it if it's crossbuy

I'd love to pick up Trials Fusion but I just can't buy digital versions of games that come in physical.

What does Transistor play like? I liked Bastion but wasn't really interested in what seemed like a more strategy tactical game which is what I get the impression Transistor is like.

Also anyone who hasn't played should get in on Into the Nexus. Great classic R&C fun and very decent length too.

Zach

I'd buy Into the Nexus if my PS3 didn't just break. : (

I guess I'll have to consider Transistor and/or Child of Light. Hmmmm...

Truly some powerful hyperbole going on here... Have about 10 hours in so far and it's already a ton better than Symphony. Music isn't outstanding, but it's passable. The only real thing I dislike is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a big open world. Instead everything is focused tightly on one little corner. It feels like you're handling border disputes and and political bickering instead of going off and saving the world.

Was hoping for $10 or less Transistor but probably good to hold off anyway, still keeping my fingers crossed for an eventual PS+ inclusion....

Ratchet and Clank at $7.50 on the other hand... hmmmm...

Ralemont

not me
Good prices on Beyond and The Wolf Among Us. I've been waiting for Beyond to fall to $15-20 and I believe this is the first time I've seen it there.

v3numb

How are Beyond Two Souls and Wolf Among Us? I liked Heavy Rain and Walking Dead S1, but I recall there being some mixed reactions for these but I'm still interested for those prices.

i would have bought walking dead season 1, 2, and wolf among us at full price already if they were cross buy/cross save. as it stands now i will simply wait for a cheap deal on them for vita like i did with season 1 on vita.

i understand tell-tale wants to get paid....but they would have made more money off of me if they offered these features

I urge everyone with a Vita to get Danganronpa. Doesn't matter what you're into. In fact, don't even look up what kind of game it is if you don't know, just go in blind.

The banner says 60% off PAX sale, and up to 80% off for Plus members. I'd hold off on these games for now....I don't think these are final prices.

uRKuOVm.png

False

Been waiting for this. Trials, Child of Light, and Transistor are all mine now. I'll bet they'll be plus soon before I beat at least one of them. (Aside from Trials, that's a given I'll never actually beat that game)

Top Bottom