• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to continue the ragging on Shippuden but come on how can they explain this?

What needs to be explained? That was amazing.

I'm just thinking this is the supposedly final boss so it so be all serious but I guess it is Naruto.

Oh give me a break! This is a 100 times better than the bullshit Oda pulled with Usoppe when he "defeated" the devil fruit user who turn people into puppets.

To be fair, Minato really was nothing like he was hyped up to be.

It's hilarious how the two initial ninja we hear as the strongest ever, Minato and Hiruzen, ended up being so garbage compared to Hashirama/Madara.
It was such a poor decision to bring Minato back. I was wondering how Kishimoto was going to juggle having all these legendary ninja revived without sullying their legacies but...yeah.

Melfice7

Both Naruto and Sasuke are still Genins so a while after the war arc im fully expecting a new chuunin exam where they go 1on1 in the final

By the way

Can anyone explain ro me how Obito got his other eye in his eye socket?

Did Madara have sympathy for Obito by kindly placing it back in

Man I naruto is like some kind of drug to me. I can't stop reading new chapters no matter what.

Madaras demise was so shoehorned in. Manga is close to the end but there's still stuff we don't know like why kaguya is building a army , what happened to the 6 sages brother and when will hinata have narutos babies ;d

Hinata will never have Naruto babies short of Naruto donating sperm to a sperm clinic. Naruto's one and only love will always be Sasuke.

There are times when the series regains some interest

Guy vs Madara was one of them... Made sense before Naruto saved him

This series was great when they showed progress through hard work and not this Destiny stuff

todd360

Naruto should keep Obito alive, and use him to farm Sharingans.
Rip one out, grow another.

Have an entire army of Kamui powered ninjas.

This sounds like a good idea to me. Gotta put Jesus no jutsu to good use. Maybe throw in some talk no jutsu to convince people to gouge out their eyes and accept the free sharingans.

Riposte

Reverse Harem no Jutsu is easily the best thing that has happened in probably 400 chapters.

LOL. Reading the 1st page of this and the One Piece thread is like night and day. But yeah the quality has gone down considerably since the Pain arc.

To be fair, One Piece has dropped in quality too. Now it is merely "good", but at one point I'd say it was easily top 3 (not in that way) along side JoJo and HxH. Really don't know what I'd put in the third place now though and I guess JoJo is seinen now. HxH is very close to seinen, especially in terms of release rate lol.

Loco4Coco

Reverse Harem no Jutsu is easily the best thing that has happened in probably 400 chapters.

To be fair, One Piece has dropped in quality too. Now it is merely "good", but at one point I'd say it was easily top 3 (not in that way) along side JoJo and HxH. Really don't know what I'd put in the third place now though and I guess JoJo is seinen now. HxH is very close to seinen, especially in terms of release rate lol.

Of course, anything that airs as long as One Piece is doing now will tend to lose some of that luster it once had.

Man, the only reason I still watch the anime and keep up with the manga is because I've come this far, might as well finish it. Kishi is no Oda though, but I guess it does provide some good action at least. At least it's not Bleach.

I just really, really hope Kishi's love for Sasuke doesn't get in the way of at least a somewhat satisfying ending

You're deluded if you think that's happening at this point.

Even non-shippers see where Kishi is going with this.

Where is he going with it?

T'Zariah

Banned
Man, the only reason I still watch the anime and keep up with the manga is because I've come this far, might as well finish it. Kishi is no Oda though, but I guess it does provide some good action at least. At least it's not Bleach.

I just really, really hope Kishi's love for Sasuke doesn't get in the way of at least a somewhat satisfying ending

Where is he going with it?

Naruto is pretty much ending with Sakura.

It's only a matter of when and readers start to accept the reality, no matter how much they don't like it.

It's only a matter of when and readers start to accept the reality, no matter how much they don't like it.

I will never accept that.... heck, I'm not even a shipper, I just think that'd be a terrible cop out. He should end up woth Hina

Khezu

Sakura does nothing but pine after Sasuke, even after all this time.
Half the time she is on screen she is thinking about Sasuke and why he doesn't like her.

They have done nothing to forward the Naruto X Sakura relationship, other then Naruto not being a complete dick to her. But if that's all it takes, then he might as well end up with Kakashi.

Rorschach

There was never an OT for Naruto? whoah.
There was. The big three had their own threads before they were assimilated into the mega thread. The reasoning was that they would help boost the mega thread for lesser known manga and that they were supposedly not self sustaining in and of themselves.

How about Toriko?

Join the fanbase

Now hiring ;)

D:<

I hope Sasuke dies because that guy doesn't deserve a happy ending.

That's never ever going to happen. Kishi will find a way to make him the hero of the story.

After all, that is the one true OTP:

C7Lslayl.jpg

:/

Trey

I mean, if an author is gonna go through the trouble of bringing back almost every damn character, plus others, why can't they bring back a character that's actually liked. Huh.

it's to show that death still has consequences.

lol

Joni

I once liked this manga, but this war has gone downhill so fast. It would be lovely if we could just get a fight without twist after twist.

Must suck to be the editor.

What does this part mean?

*gets shit thrown at him*

Might just be me, or I think the art got worse after the time jump. They all look like beanstalks with too tall faces.

Jigorath

Banned
Everybody's infatuation for Sasuke is just ridiculous. It really annoyed me how Ino admitted she still loved the douchebag. Unlike Sakura I thought Ino had actually grown up and become a real character. You'd think after he becomes a total nutcase trying to kill everyone they would finally get over the guy. I mean they're not 12 anymore, what is the driving reason for this "romance" besides a purely physical attraction.

Dysun

Been reading it every week for 13 years.

Still love it as much as I did back then, and it's easily my favorite of the Big 3.

gifs_201.gif

Sakura is the same as Kushina, so of course she will end up with naruto. I don´t even care as long as Shikamaru ends up with Temari, Choji ends up with Ino, and Shino ends up with Hinata. Ten Ten will try to get Rock Lee, but he is way out of her league :D.

No more shipping from me for a year.

Wait, Naruto now has the ability to bring people back from the dead?

What the hell. If that's true for Naruto, I can't begin to imagine the ass pull powers Sasuke must have gotten in exchange...

Sakura is the same as Kushina, so of course she will end up with naruto. I don´t even care as long as Shikamaru ends up with Temari, Choji ends up with Ino, and Shino ends up with Hinata. Ten Ten will try to get Rock Lee, but he is way out of her league :D.

No more shipping from me for a year.

IchiRuki

dammit!

Everybody's infatuation for Sasuke is just ridiculous. It really annoyed me how Ino admitted she still loved the douchebag. Unlike Sakura I thought Ino had actually grown up and become a real character. You'd think after he becomes a total nutcase trying to kill everyone they would finally get over the guy. I mean they're not 12 anymore, what is the driving reason for this "romance" besides a purely physical attraction.

The best was when we saw the dream worlds of everyone, every single girl except TenTen(she's so ignored she doesn't even have a guy to obsess over) revolved around getting some guy.

The guy's dream world's were all dumb as well but at least their's revolved around their ambitions and dreams, only really good one was Gaara.

Khezu

They still never really explained why Obito wanted Sasuke so bad.
He never synced him with the Gedo, and went ahead with his plan with out him.
In fact, he went through so much trouble to get Sasuke to take Itachis eyes, but if Sasuke didn't wake up early, Obito would have won the war by then, and everyone would have been in IT, including Sasuke.(Ok well not really since Obito could have never won in the first place, because you need two rinnegans to awaken the third eye, and Obito himself admitted he wasn't strong enough to wield two at once.)

just think about that man, why in gods name would Madara give him his eye back when he wanted Obito dead?

Madara though Obito was death (he exhausted himself taking Sakura out of that dimension), and more importantly he thought Black Zetzu was his will.

Who better than a physical manifestation of your will to bring you back from that dimension safely? I want to see Obito/Kakashi's Susanoo really bad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Madara though Obito was death (he exhausted himself taking Sakura out of that dimension), and more importantly he thought Black Zetzu was his will.

Who better than a physical manifestation of your will to bring you back from that dimension safely? I want to see Obito/Kakashi's Susanoo really bad.
Is Kakashi even capable of using Susanoo? I mean, he's obviously not now because he has no Sharingan, but using Kamui put him in the hospital. He got better at it, but I think something like Susanoo would put him in a coma or kill him, lol.

I bet Obito's would be black.

Is Kakashi even capable of using Susanoo? I mean, he's obviously not now because he has no Sharingan, but using Kamui put him in the hospital. He got better at it, but I think something like Susanoo would put him in a coma or kill him, lol.

I bet Obito's would be black.

Well not know, but probably if he had both his eyes. War Kakashi (Kakashi with Naruto chakra cloak) was one of the most broken characters in the game. He would had no problem using Susanoo if he had both eyes.

What I want to know is if Kakashi would be able to use use Kamui without the Sharingan, Madara used Susanoo without eyes, so maybe the Sharingan is just a means to unlock the jutsu but after that is fair game.

Erigu

Naruto gave him his eye back just like he did Kakashi's.
Nope, the eye was already there when Zetsu backstabbed Madara.

So, yes, Madara kindly (and super conveniently for the plot) gave Obito his other eye back. Zetsu could have just switched sides to use Kamui, but nope: in the world of Naruto, it's apparently easier to transplant another eye instead!

Nope, the eye was already there when Zetsu backstabbed Madara.

So, yes, Madara kindly (and super conveniently for the plot) gave Obito his other eye back. Zetsu could have just switched sides to use Kamui, but nope: in the world of Naruto, it's apparently easier to transplant another eye instead!

I don't think you can change eye sockets and the eye will just learn the other eyes techniques. It depends on the eye itself.

Erigu

I don't think you can change eye sockets and the eye will just learn the other eyes techniques. It depends on the eye itself.
?
I mean, Zetsu was attached to Obito's left side (the side with Madara's Rinnegan), but I imagine he could have just switched to Obito's right side, which still had Obito's original right Sharingan, the one Obito himself had been using all along to cast Kamui and switch dimensions.
Instead, Madara apparently went "nah, Zetsu, don't bother: I'll just give Obito his old left Sharingan back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom