• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 3DS Hardware Info (Conference At 10 PST/1 EST Today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
viciouskillersquirrel said:
That's another two hours from now. Oh well. Back to work.

I've actually got a ton of work done this morning, it's amazing.

Luigiv

Mailenstein said:
I translated it for your needs:

Samurai Warriors Chronicle
Resident Evil Revelations
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Dynasty Warriors
Ninja Gaiden
Dead or Alive - Dimensions
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Chocobo Racing 3D
Super Black Bass
Super Monkey Ball
Sonic
Rika-chan 3DS
Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus
StarFox 64 3D
Steel Diver
Nintendo 3DS
nintendogs + cats
Mario Kart
PilotWings Resort
Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
a Kororinpa title
a Deca Sporta title
a Bomberman title
a Gundam title
a Super Robot Wars title
a Dragonball title
Pacman & Galaga
Ridge Racer
Harvest Moon 3D
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Crash-City GP
VS-robo
Class of Heroes
Combat of Giants - Dinosaur 3D
Ghost Recon Tactics
Splinter Cell 3D
Driver 3D
Cool. No MGS3 though. I hope we'll see something of it.

Linkhero1

Everyone wants to see the 3DS but we're forgetting about Wii titles like Zelda and Kirby. Maybe they will announce some new Wii games too!!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Linkhero1 said:
Everyone wants to see the 3DS but we're forgetting about Wii titles like Zelda and Kirby. Maybe they will announce some new Wii games too!!

Pff Wii, what is this Wii.

Linkhero1 said:

Get that crap out of here. It is all about another disappointing Harvest Moon for me, but this time in 3D!

TheOGB

Banned
Shiggie said:
Just PM me your credit card number, address and, hours you're at home.
34fxgms.jpg

What'chu talkin' 'bout, Flying_Phoenix?

celebi23

evilromero said:
No flagship Mario 3D makes me sad.

I thought that promo video (with miyamoto, iwata & reggie) had some in-game footage of Mario. It looked a bit off instead of cgi. I could be completely wrong though :lol

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Haters gonna hate on me for this but...

IDK that list doesn't really excite me a ton. I mean I'd be interested in Kingdom Hearts and I know I'd buy Mario Kart cause I ALWAYS buy Mario Kart. Still nothing OMG in the list. Not that stuff like SFIV or OOT isn't solid. Nothing there screams go out and buy a 3DS asap to ME though.

I know I'll get one eventually, but gonna wait for a must have game to launch for me personally.

Brettison said:

IDK that list doesn't really excite me a ton. I mean I'd be interested in Kingdom Hearts and I know I'd buy Mario Kart cause I ALWAYS buy Mario Kart. Still nothing OMG in the list. Not that stuff like SFIV or OOT isn't solid. Nothing there screams go out and buy a 3DS asap to ME though.

I know I'll get one eventually, but gonna wait for a must have game to launch for me personally.
It's because it sounds more like a port/remake list - at least for me. Let's see if they will announce today some original bomba titles just developed for this one and only system.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Mailenstein said:
It's because it sounds more like a port/remake list - at least for me. Let's see if they will announce today some original bomba titles just developed for this one and only system.

most of the shit that was announced don't even have a proper title

Brettison said:

Agreed. The ports don't interest me.

Kid Icarus would be a huge title for me on Wii because of how good Sin and Punishment controls, but I'm a little cautious about how it'll play on DS. My hand cramped when playing Metroid Hunters, which this is like.

Other stuff that interests me is Steel Diver, Mario Kart, and Resident Evil. So, nothing mind-blowing yet. But it is an early list. We may be anywhere from 2 to 6 months out, so let's give them the benefit of the doubt for the launch window.

Oli

Is there gonna be a stream of this somewhere or what? Gonna be hard to stay conscious without one.

ILikeFeet said:
most of the shit that was announced don't even have a proper title
I've always took that list as "Here's the francises we've committed to bringing to 3DS sometime", not "Here's a list of games we have a clear concept of and are actively developing."

AniHawk

EmCeeGramr said:
Are you still playing the 360 version?

Yes because STEAM DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

Seriously, it always says everything's too busy to get Portal to load. I played the game ONCE in MAY and returned to it several times with the "too busy" message and no solutions.

Oli said:
Is there gonna be a stream of this somewhere or what? Gonna be hard to stay conscious without one.
Personally I doubt there will be any information at all until it's over, and even then maybe not until tomorrow (Japan time)

AniHawk said:
Yes because STEAM DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

Seriously, it always says everything's too busy to get Portal to load. I played the game ONCE in MAY and returned to it several times with the "too busy" message and no solutions.
yeah but you're playing tf2: the last-gen proof of concept demo, not Team Fortress 2000: The Headgear Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom