• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

mreddie

C95Qg6xW0AE3x35.jpg

First 5 weeks, fuck me.

2 LA games, 1 TNF, 2 MNF games (Thank Jeebus)

Lol hope we have a good ass draft.

Annual Browns vs Steelers last game of season shit show is alive.

First time Myles Sacks Ben, I'm starting the hall of fame bus. I'm serious.

Beach

Raiders have 3 SNF, 1 MNF, 1 TNF, and I'm assuming a national game vs the Pats in Mexico on Sunday afternoon

Pretty surprised.

MechDX

Bye - Week 7
Road - CIN, NWE, SEA, LA, BAL
Prime time - CIN, KC, BAL, PIT
Long week - NWE, SEA
Short week - CIN, IND

Good as it gets.

Texans schedule does set up nicely for themm

Man God

Non-Canon Member
72-Dolphins put on notice.

Dolphins about to repeat history!

As the leader of Dolphins GAF my only concern is facing the Pats before they've already wrapped up the division in that second game. It's much better to get them week 16 or 17.

Buffalo should have collapsed by then though so that's likely two wins.

As the leader of Dolphins GAF my only concern is facing the Pats before they've already wrapped up the division in that second game. It's much better to get them week 16 or 17.

Buffalo should have collapsed by then though so that's likely two wins.

We are doing it!

#Finsup

;_;

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We are doing it!

#Finsup

;_;

It is a good schedule though for the most part. AFCW and NFCS aren't the easiest draws but there's likely two easy teams in each. Jets will be 2 wins. Buffalo should be two wins. That's 8 right there. Baltimore is a wild card. Tennessee makes ten. Could be enough for the wild card!

It is a good schedule though for the most part. AFCW and NFCS aren't the easiest draws but there's likely two easy teams in each. Jets will be 2 wins. Buffalo should be two wins. That's 8 right there. Baltimore is a wild card. Tennessee makes ten. Could be enough for the wild card!

I love the late season bye, we needed it so badly last year

Pats open the season week one on Thursday. Saints play at the Vikings week one on Monday night (five days later). Pats play the Saints week two, that's fucked-up

Top Bottom