• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Reuben Foster failed a drug test at the combine? What a fool.

I dunno, he didn't fail, it just came back diluted. He says he had food poisoning and was drinking a lot of water to compensate for the dehydration. He was the one that released this info, it didn't leak. Plus he called every coach to explain it and got ahead of it. He seems pretty genuine

haha oakland loses a home game because of mexico

Raiders make over three times the amount of money in Mexico versus having that game in Oakland. THAT'S how bad the Raiders deal in Oakland is

Raiders will announce their day 3 draft picks at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign

Raiders make over three times the amount of money in Mexico versus having that game in Oakland. THAT'S how bad the Raiders deal in Oakland is

Raiders will announce their day 3 draft picks at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
I am going to go down there and yell fire Howie the whole time.

MechDX

Hoping the October 29th rumor for Buffalo is accurate.

Never forget: Hopkins stepped out.

No he did not but there sure as shit was laser beams in Brocks eyes. Lets mention the blatantly bad 4th down call and the refs high fiving the raiders after the game.

Tom Nook

Niners Schedule so far:

wk 1: vs CAR
wk 2: at SEA
wk 3: vs LAR (THURSDAY NIGHT FUCKBALL!)
wk 4:
wk 5:
wk 6: at WAS
wk 7:
wk 8:
wk 9:
wk 10: vs NYG
wk 11:
wk 12:
wk 13: at CHI
wk 14:
wk 15:
wk 16:
wk 17:

Niners will be facing NFC East and AFC South teams.

Raiders play the Cowboys in Oakland on Sunday Night Football (like every other Dallas game) game on Dec 17th

Remember when some people were losing their shit over the proposed rent for the stadium in Vegas being $1? Well it's now $0...

C94g4jsUQAAx0LS.jpg:large

Wes

venison crêpe
I dunno, he didn't fail, it just came back diluted. He says he had food poisoning and was drinking a lot of water to compensate for the dehydration. He was the one that released this info, it didn't leak. Plus he called every coach to explain it and got ahead of it. He seems pretty genuine

If that's the case I take it back. Some very unfortunate timing though.

Pepiope

Whatever the case is, he'll be there at #14 for the Eagles to take...I kinda want him.

Vic Tafur ✔ @VicTafur
So, 5 prime-time games, 2 in Oakland (Thurs. night against KC 10/19 and Sun. night against Dallas 12/17) #Raiders #Leaks

Five prime-time games for the Raiders? Damn, things have changed

Hindl

Whatever the case is, he'll be there at #14 for the Eagles to take...I kinda want him.

I would be okay if Foster fell to 14

I'd be ecstatic if Foster is there. He's my #1 prospect that could conceivably be at 14, tied with OJ Howard

If that's the case I take it back. Some very unfortunate timing though.

Here's the story:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...uben-foster-had-positive-drug-test-at-combine

Last month, Foster was notified that his urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the combine was reported as dilute. Based on the provisions of the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, "this will be treated like a positive test."

In discussing his trying few months, Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses. I'm a real dude. I try to be a good person. ... I just hope the coaches understand and that's all I can hope and pray for." Foster has already been on the phone talking with teams telling them himself.

As for why the test came back dilute, Foster explained in detail. He said he was sick before the combine. He was throwing up, had diarrhea, couldn't keep anything down and was cramping. One adviser offered to have a doctor put him on IVs to hydrate, but he didn't want that. He saw a doctor, got some medication and started hydrating himself.

Foster believes it was food poisoning.

"I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," said Foster, who began the process as the consensus top linebacker based on his game tape and measurables. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think. So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to keep my weight up and took the test."

The result was the diluted test, Foster says.

"Put me in the program," he said. "Test me."

I'll make it up to you friend, I'll knock flo down on the Dolphins-gaf rankings.
Wait a minute....Floys qualified for Dolphins Gaf rankings? Dammit. Gotta move you down multiple spots for this Floy boy. Smh.
Ross Tucker‏Verified account @RossTuckerNFL 2m 2 minutes ago
Malik Hooker just went 17th in Kiper & McShay's mock draft and was Polian's 4th ranked safety. Book must be out on medical & it's not good.
🤔

Top Bottom