• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

C93xY6hXsAAiS1C.jpg:small

Falcons/Bears in Week 1?

The disrespect..........
SB rematch not in prime time and 3 straight NFC north games followed by 4 straight AFC east games, and ending on 4 straight interdivision games makes this look fake.

Zelda is possibly my GOAT and Mario kart and puyo puyo Tetris are in a week so it's pretty good

I finished Zelda and then still put in like a bunch of extra hours just straight up shrine-hunting/wandering around.

So this is the Giants' schedule according to the subreddit according to Francesa

C93uU4OVwAALqXl.jpg

Another goddamn SNF and THEN a MNF......

Mindlog

Got the most random ass settlement check for $25 from AT&T.
Lawyers fighting the good fight. We're going to Red Lobster tonight!!!!!!!!!

I finished Zelda and then still put in like a bunch of extra hours just straight up shrine-hunting/wandering around.

So this is the Giants' schedule according to the subreddit according to Francesa

C93uU4OVwAALqXl.jpg

Another goddamn SNF and THEN a MNF......

Another year, another Dallas opener.

effzee

I would love it if Lattimore fell to 14. :)

Honestly though I am super meh on this draft in general. None of the RB's really excite me, I wish the Eagles could get a DE at 14 since they desperately need one, but I doubt any of the good ones will be there. I would love OJ Howard, since I think Ertz sucks and Celek is done. Eagles really should just take whoever the best CB is since they dont have any of those but at 14 who ever is there will be a big reach.

What? Isn't this one of the deepest CB drafts in a while? Why would the Eagles reach for a CB at 14 if potentially they could nab a starter in rounds 2-3?

I am excited simply because the Eagles aren't looking for a QB with their first pick and the 14th pick is potentially a top 10 pick. If 2-3 QBs go in the top 10, pick 14 is a lot better for a team not needing a QB.

I'd love for them to take Charles Harris (DE), Corey Davis (WR), or if Lattimore falls to them. Or Foster.

I figure at 14 they can get the best or 2nd best DE, WR, CB, or LB in the draft.

Penelope making Joe Mixon his hill to die on is one of the better twists of the offseason.

He will defend him non-stop as long as Howie picks him.

Mixon is garbage but I'm all on board. Let's take him in the 4th round!

But between the video, the parking ticket attendant, and now the HS girl allegations, that's a pattern. The video was awful but if it was an isolated incident and he showed a lot of remorse it would be one thing. But he only showed remorse once he got an agent and there's a history of him acting violently. And Cook is also bad, the puppies being the worst thing. I wouldn't be happy with him either but at least there wasn't a trend

What are Cook's incidents? Also hitting women?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi everyone.

I feel good that this is the year the Browns get a bunch of primetime games.

Don't reply to me, I'm right.

Hindl

What are Cook's incidents? Also hitting women?

3 things. When he was in high school, there was property damage involving a BB Gun. Which is dumb, but whatever, kids are stupid. Then, there was an assault charge that he was acquitted of within 25 minutes of the jury deciding. There were conflicts in that story so unsure if it actually happened. And then in 2015 he was cited for having 3 puppies chained around the neck, with the smaller ones having trouble breathing. That's pretty horrible, and even though the assault charge is unknown that's still a concern as a possibility

I love Corey Davis as a prospect. Like a bigger, faster Antonio Brown. I hope he drops to the 30th pick.

Exactly I can't believe people are suddenly saying he'll slide.

Duxxy3

3 things. When he was in high school, there was property damage involving a BB Gun. Which is dumb, but whatever, kids are stupid. Then, there was an assault charge that he was acquitted of within 25 minutes of the jury deciding. There were conflicts in that story so unsure if it actually happened. And then in 2015 he was cited for having 3 puppies chained around the neck, with the smaller ones having trouble breathing. That's pretty horrible, and even though the assault charge is unknown that's still a concern as a possibility

Cook has also had shoulder problems and had terrible agility drills at the combine.

I think he's still a first round talent, but there are some red flags on the guy.

Hindl

Cook has also had shoulder problems and had terrible agility drills at the combine.

I think he's still a first round talent, but there are some red flags on the guy.

Yeah but I was responding to a question about Cook's incidents specifically

So from what I've gathered so far about Miamis schedule is they open at home and don't have the bye week after the London game, they requested it later in the season.

effzee

I'd love Davis at 14. CBs or DE rounds 2 & 3, and then a RB in the later rounds.

Top Bottom