• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

10 bold predictions one week before the NFL Draft

2 The 49ers will take a QB at No. 2
Tribuskey

3 The Patriots will trade Malcolm Butler to the Saints ...

4 ... and Jimmy Garoppolo to the Browns

5 At least 20 defensive backs will be taken in the first two rounds

6 No offensive linemen will go in the top 15 for the first time since the merger

8 The Steelers and Giants will draft a quarterback in the first three rounds

I listed the "boldest". BTW the Bengals will be the shit team to draft Mixon in the 2nd round. Guess there are a good candidate since no one gives a shit about the Bengals anyway. Fuck you Noodle!

Tim McManus‏Verified account
@Tim_McManus

Follow
More
Roseman: "One thing I know, when we make a pick at 14 with the way our board looks right now, we're gonna all be high-fiving.

Why they trying to trigger my boy YH like that?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
10 bold predictions one week before the NFL Draft

I listed the "boldest". BTW the Bengals will be the shit team to draft Mixon in the 2nd round. Guess there are a good candidate since no one gives a shit about the Bengals anyway. Fuck you Noodle!

Why they trying to trigger my boy YH like that?

The Bengals stock and trade is drafting problem players and rehabbing those from other teams. It's how they've stayed competitive in a rough division.

MechDX

The Bengals stock and trade is drafting problem players and rehabbing those from other teams. It's how they've stayed competitive in a rough division.

Yet they cant get past the first round of the playoffs in the past decade. Hows that working out for them?

EDIT: Mentioned the Bengals and didnt mention TJ Bengal Killer Yates. Im slippin

Hit me up when we find out how many primetime games I got....

Number 1 pick gotta be worth atleast 1 🤔🤔🤔........
C93mZrCXYAAyDDn.jpg

RBH

Doctor RBH is this much servicing something that could possibly be bad for one's health?

For non-JCBs I worry if their hearts and brains can handle this much servicing back to back.

If this much servicing gives you an erection for more than 4 hours, then there's nothing bad about it!

BigAT

I already hate the Giants schedule. Two Thursday games and two primetime games to open the season, terrible. I'm pretty sure the NFL just automatically opens them at Dallas to start the year every season now by default.

Evan Roberts‏ @EvanRobertsWFAN
Francesa just came on with the Giant schedule...they open in Dallas on Sunday Night...home opener the next week on Monday vs the Lions

MechDX

I already hate the Giants schedule. Two Thursday games and two primetime games to open the season, terrible. I'm pretty sure the NFL just automatically opens them at Dallas to start the year every season now by default.

Francesa just came on with the Giant schedule...they open in Dallas on Sunday Night...home opener the next week on Monday vs the Lions

Isnt this like 3 years in a row?

Hindl

Man that's stupid. Although it makes sense. Dallas and NY are two of the biggest media markets/fanbases in the league, and it's a big rivalry, plus both teams are on the upswing. They always get huge ratings. Just kinda sucks

Jarnet87

5 bold predictions for the 2018 draft

1. Goddell will get hit in the face with a cheesesteak

2. The Pates will con a team a not named Cleveland or New Orleans into somehow giving up a future 1st round pick.

3. The Buccaneers will take a defensive end and he will be the only first round pass rusher from the class that will inevitably suck.

4. The Bills will draft Mike Williams continuing to ruin Clemson talent

5. One of Melifonwu or Baker will squeez into the first round

Really, who do you like at 14?

I would love it if Lattimore fell to 14. :)

Honestly though I am super meh on this draft in general. None of the RB's really excite me, I wish the Eagles could get a DE at 14 since they desperately need one, but I doubt any of the good ones will be there. I would love OJ Howard, since I think Ertz sucks and Celek is done. Eagles really should just take whoever the best CB is since they dont have any of those but at 14 who ever is there will be a big reach.

Hindl

I would love it if Lattimore fell to 14. :)

Honestly though I am super meh on this draft in general. None of the RB's really excite me, I wish the Eagles could get a DE at 14 since they desperately need one, but I doubt any of the good ones will be there. I would love OJ Howard, since I think Ertz sucks and Celek is done. Eagles really should just take whoever the best CB is since they dont have any of those but at 14 who ever is there will be a big reach.

You're not big on Corey Davis? Also there will be so many CBs available in 2-5 I'm not worried about it. I also expect them to trade up in the 3rd

You're not big on Corey Davis? Also there will be so many CBs available in 2-5 I'm not worried about it. I also expect them to trade up in the 3rd

I have seen/heard multiple sites mention that he has a problem with drops. The drops by our WRs the last 2 years have left me terrified of getting another WR that will drop the ball. Also we just saw the Eagles take a WR in the first who everyone was saying would be really good in the NFL and it didnt work at all.

Hindl

I have seen/heard multiple sites mention that he has a problem with drops. The drops by our WRs the last 2 years have left me terrified of getting another WR that will drop the ball. Also we just saw the Eagles take a WR in the first who everyone was saying would be really good in the NFL and it didnt work at all.

He does have drop issues, but it's mainly Agholor and DGB that were the drop problems, and they won't be starting. JMatt's drop rate was actually right in line with a few other top receivers, but he just wasn't getting their production. I wouldn't let that scare me off of Corey Davis though. And just cause someone busts at a position doesn't mean you should avoid it in the future. Fair enough though. I will criticize Howie pretty heavily if he blows the pick, there should be a few really talented players available

He does have drop issues, but it's mainly Agholor and DGB that were the drop problems, and they won't be starting. JMatt's drop rate was actually right in line with a few other top receivers, but he just wasn't getting their production. I wouldn't let that scare me off of Corey Davis though. And just cause someone busts at a position doesn't mean you should avoid it in the future. Fair enough though. I will criticize Howie pretty heavily if he blows the pick, there should be a few really talented players available

I really wonder if OJ Howard is going to be as good as people are saying. I wish there was some way the Eagles could get him.

Top Bottom