• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

SUNlP9g.png

bionic77

I thought the NFL had people to spot concussions
If that is true it was obviously diagnosed by a doctor. Either the Pats doctor, the independent dude who is supposed to test for these things or Brady's private doctor.

Assuming that is the case then the Pats were in the wrong for hiding it.

No one cares though. The NFL is full of racists and cheaters. NBA is that new shit!

Tall4Life

If that is true it was obviously diagnosed by a doctor. Either the Pats doctor, the independent dude who is supposed to test for these things or Brady's private doctor.

Assuming that is the case then the Pats were in the wrong for hiding it.

No one cares though. The NFL is full of racists and cheaters. NBA is that new shit!
But Zaza just injured Kawhi and most likely killing any chance for a Spurs upset and he's not getting punished

bionic77

But Zaza just injured Kawhi and most likely killing any chance for a Spurs upset and he's not getting punished
Injuries happen.

Speaking of basketball Pop went in on Trump again right before that game.

I don't think you will ever see a NFL coach do that.

Its just better. Deal with it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wonder if this is going to blow up, it certainly has a lot of implications if they didn't disclose a major injury for however long.

It won't

People are probably tired of hearing the facts about how the Pats are cheaters. This is Trump's America and it's all normalized now.

My god what a waste of a signing. Pats players never do as well once they leave due to the lack of cheating with their new team. Blount will do nothing at all with the Eagles.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Blount is a guy the Patriots liked so much they let him go twice!

Yeah that won't in any way backfire on Philly because if there's one thing that's a guarantee, it's a 30 year old running back with a history of mixed success for three other teams.

Hindl

It's not like the Eagles are expecting him to come anywhere near his performance last year. They just needed a big back that can get the 1st down on 3rd and short. Blount can do that. I'd be surprised if he breaks 200 carries

This is true, but you could also say it about any player that has ever joined the Eagles.

I feel like TO did pretty well his year with the Eagles.

LeGarrette Blount had offers from the Cardinals, Giants and Eagles.

Chose Philly.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) May 17, 2017

Weird.

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout

This might become a big story...
CBS This Morning @CBSThisMorning

#NEW: @giseleofficial told @CharlieRose on @CBSThisMorning that Tom Brady had a concussion last year. "He does have concussions." https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/864826656845963265 (Video)

Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson

I'm told the #Patriots are not planning to release a statement regarding the 'concussion' comments fr Tom Brady's wife at this time, per pr.
Lets see how this goes ...

LeGarrette Blount's 1-year deal with the #Eagles has a $1.25M base salary and $400K in guarantees. Again, worth up $2.8M w/ incentives, etc.

— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) May 17, 2017

My god what a waste of a signing. Pats players never do as well once they leave due to the lack of cheating with their new team. Blount will do nothing at all with the Eagles.

Yeah I expect him to do nothing, but it's only a 1 year/$2.8m deal so it's not as if it's a bad contract or something. Better than keeping Ryan Mathews around.

Top Bottom