• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Good thing my Browns are squeaky clean.

ceDJQrf.gif
I wish we would cheat, I needs some wins.

effzee

LeGarrette Blount's 1-year deal with the #Eagles has a $1.25M base salary and $400K in guarantees. Again, worth up $2.8M w/ incentives, etc.

— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) May 17, 2017

Actually this is a great signing. Cut Ryan Mathews, you still have Sproles and Smallwood, and Blount can get you short yardage first downs and touch downs.

Run him into the end zone every end zone trip.

Now they need to sign a veteran CB.

Bread

Banned
cdy why are you being like this

we have Avery, IT, and Mark Fultz coming together in our city of Boston. Be happy, friend!

cdyhybrid

cdy why are you being like this

we have Avery, IT, and Mark Fultz coming together in our city of Boston. Be happy, friend!
I care about the integrity of the game.

Which is why I'm also concerned about David Stern freezing the envelope so the Lakers could get the #2 pick

Bread

Banned
I care about the integrity of the game.

Which is why I'm also concerned about David Stern freezing the envelope so the Lakers could get the #2 pick
Just wait a couple years for the Clippers to fall apart and Ballmer will be begging Seattle to take them in!

cdyhybrid

I took it as he had a great season and just won a SB when concussed. Imagine next year when he isn't, especially with the offseason moves
We were losing in the most legendary NFCCG of all time until Mike McCarthy ordered Clay Matthews to concuss Russell!

Just wait a couple years for the Clippers to fall apart and Ballmer will be begging Seattle to take them in!
I can't wait to watch 40-year-old Chris Paul!

Striker

I feel like TO did pretty well his year with the Eagles.

LeGarrette Blount had offers from the Cardinals, Giants and Eagles.

Chose Philly.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) May 17, 2017

Weird.
Ain't mad.

I figure that is Wayne Gallman's job with Perkins and Vereen getting majority snaps. Blount will meet Snacks in the middle.

Doomsayer

Y'all are crazy. Ball is going to be trash in the NBA and I hope we don't pick him.

I was at Waffle House this past Sunday. I tried to post a picture but it was in the middle of nowhere Tennessee. There was a part on the menu that said "fuck the Pats*"

What do you mean "you people"???

Pat fans

6a00d8341bfae553ef01bb08c04f47970d-pi

The child is young. Magic is going to turn him into the next Cedric Ceballos.

Buckle up because shits about to get awesome again.

He is talking about lying dirty Trumpers and Patriots (kind of the same thing).

Hmmm well you were right about the switch...so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but the first time he berates a women I'm out again.

bionic77

Pat fans

6a00d8341bfae553ef01bb08c04f47970d-pi

Hmmm well you were right about the switch...so I'll give you a benefit of the doubt but the first time he beats a women I'm out again.
I am not going to lie.

I motherfucking knew about the Switch. Just like I knew the Pats were going to win because somehow when you win the WH a SB follows (see Pittsburgh when we get Obama elected, the same made sense to happen to the Pats once they got their best friend in office). The moment I saw the ice cubes I was like this is that next new hot shit. BG not buying it only cemented the fact that it was going to be the greatest thing ever (he is like a real life Costanza).

I don't know about Ball. But I am sick of being the Sixers and need something better to believe in. I am even willing to put up with their crazy dad. Either the Balls better make the Lakeshow great again or they better destroy Boston from within with their bullshit.

Top Bottom