• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Unless Paul Ryan is impeached too the government will not improve. Ryan as president will just introduce terrible bill after bill. He does not think Health care is a government issue and has no remorse or consent for anyone's plight.

Any impeachment is going to take 12-18 months. It'll be just in time to motivate democratic voters to get out and vote in 2018. It could give dems the leverage to take back the House.

cdyhybrid

https://twitter.com/LATimesfarmer/status/865251929483427841 Inglewood delayed an extra year due to rain. Chargers gonna spend 3 years in a max capacity 25k stadium
:jnc

Who is the champ of Trump ball in the worst timeline?

Just curious?

Thank God we have Switch. If it were not for that I don't know what we would do...
At least we have the Switch. Also, playoff basketball and sun and 70+ degree weather all weekend here. Fuck you, darkest timeline.

Have I told you guys I love you recently?
yes, daydrinking
#DoingIt

Rompers have always ruled

I'm never wearing romphims though because fuck clothing gender stereotypes

And I'm not now, nor will I ever be with a Switch, so I'm the best source

cdyhybrid

Bet you guys Milch could rock a romper. On fleek 💯💯🔥
Owner of a club in Seattle:

A7Cen7O.png

BG pls explain rompers. 2 weeks ago they were a joke and now everyone is talking about how great they are. What happened?
It's lit?🔥 ...
I mean look what the boys did! We don't give a Fuuuuuuccccck!
ZDhkNjY2NmY5OSMvZTduWmY0YkxCZ3dUUkd0WW1HNk40aTYtdzU4PS8zMHgwOjY1MXgyNDUvNjIxeDI0Ni9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvdXhxdml0eW0zdHpseHExdHA3ZHJnbXNsbGZyOXJmdHVoOTd2OGhmaXp1dWtnd2hoeDd4ZmZsdTY1cGJseWNjdi5qcGc.jpg

i don't know? Are they actually popular now?

Hindl

It's lit?🔥 ...
I mean look what the boys did! We don't give a Fuuuuuuccccck!
35547428001_5438218472001_5438213575001-vs.jpg

i don't know? Are they actually popular now?

I dunno all of the sudden Twitter exploding with memes about rompers. Maybe they're just making fun of the kickstarter though

Pepiope

The future doesn't change the past. It has not been a good...few decades for a Philly sports fan

BG pls explain rompers. 2 weeks ago they were a joke and now everyone is talking about how great they are. What happened?
We got some finals appearances and the Phillies.

If it weren't for the pats cheating we'd have a ring by now too

I dunno all of the sudden Twitter exploding with memes about rompers. Maybe they're just making fun of the kickstarter though
I mean when you sitting on a Rooftop with the boys, and your Switch. ....Nothing more comfortable then a nice romper. Go Further.
Rooftop shit. Trust me, I know. I'm definitely a JCB.

I know Bionic can't currently associate with me because of the allegations that "I don't own a Switch" but he texted me "Stay Strong" today.

Top Bottom