• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pence likely committed perjury in his Flynn testimony

I doubt the Republicans will have the desire to kick out Pence for such a minor offense compared to the literal shit library worth of offenses that Trump is compiling here.

Bill Clinton also perjured himself (under very different circumstances) and wasn't convicted.

I don't see any reasonable scenario at this time where the Republicans don't get all 4 years of this presidency term.

Edit: we should probably talk football

Do you guys like football? My favorite team is the Packers

jbug617

Banned
34572175892_c3f1460f6f_o.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh sweet I can start season 2 then, (BG where you at??) and yeah it didn't feel like a season final, but it was still the strongest season 1 of all of trek.

They held back 4 episodes from season 1 to start season 2 ahead of the rest of the fall lineup. The first episode of season 2 was going to be the finale, and is a pretty good but pretty weird episode that probably should have been a two parter.

Even with those four episodes though 19 would have been a very short trek season. Most are 22-26. 15 is the shortest Trek season tying it with this new series.

Pence likely committed perjury in his Flynn testimony
It's not a lie if you believe it.

It won't happen, and that's why all these people quick to kick out Trump are deluding themselves if they're expecting improvements. Only change is that the GOP's indiscretions will retreat to closed doors where they used to reside.

Trump being a complete buffoon out in the open is the absolutely best thing for Democrats, especially since they still have no leadership to speak of.
I think it depends what you're afraid of. Insofar as the (frustrating) GOP docket of issues is your primary concern, Pence is no better than Trump, because things are actually likely to get done.

But Trump as president seems to me to be proving to be worse than that...

Mario ain't ready for that jelly.

What the fuck have you done Chris...

If Mario can't handle that can he really be a JCB...can the mascot of the JCBs not be a JCB himself....

They held back 4 episodes from season 1 to start season 2 ahead of the rest of the fall lineup. The first episode of season 2 was going to be the finale, and is a pretty good but pretty weird episode that probably should have been a two parter.

Even with those four episodes though 19 would have been a very short trek season. Most are 22-26. 15 is the shortest Trek season tying it with this new series.

ah didn't know that, no wonder if felt abrupt, I didn't even realize I was in season 2 lol

This is the beginning of Trejo's turn toward animu

I have embraced the dark side

bionic77

If Mario can't handle that can he really be a JCB...can the mascot of the JCBs not be a JCB himself....
Even for the mascot of the JCBs that is a lot to ask to go from 0 to 1000 like that. Or a more accurate description would be from eating Peach's cake to tossing her salad.

Also, when a man has an ass like that at home he ain't never going to be saving shit.

If you are going for realism in the Super Mario games you are going to have to tone down that ass art Chris. Otherwise it just isn't believable.

Even for the mascot of the JCBs that is a lot to ask to go from 0 to 1000 like that. Or a more accurate description would be from eating Peach's cake to tossing her salad.

Also, when a man has an ass like that at home he ain't never going to be saving shit.

If you are going for realism in the Super Mario games you are going to have to tone down that ass art Chris. Otherwise it just isn't believable.

?

There is some disturbing Mario shit on the internet

I'm barely on for one day and y'all lose your minds..

Get your shit together people.. I don't know what these last two pages were.. but we can and should be better than this. Half of y'all are JCBs.. Act like it..

Especially you Chris.. Do I have to go find TDR to talk you down..

Anime is probably why all the other olds left this place
That and other reasons

Fox318

I'm sorry for your loss, friend.
Thanks.

Honestly I can't complain too much. The man walked a 5k at 90 and lived most of his life healthy despite being involved in 3 plane crashes.

Only the past 3 months did things get bad.

I'll miss him a ton but at least he didn't lay around for years waiting for the inevitable.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks.

Honestly I can't complain too much. The man walked a 5k at 90 and lived most of his life healthy despite being involved in 3 plane crashes.

I'll miss him a ton but at least he didn't lay around for years waiting for the inevitable.

Wow we should all live to be so lucky and to live so long. Quality of life is a huge thing past a certain age. I've seen people in their 60s with the mobility of someone in their 90s.

I'm sorry for your loss

bionic77

Thanks.

This is truth.

One of our partners is like 74 and has severe dementia and alzheimer's. Its so fucking sad to see a guy that used to be so smart not remember what he said like 3 minutes before. I think it would be better to die then live like that.

Sorry for your loss though. Even if someone gets 90 good years it still ain't easy when its someone you love.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sad day for me today.

Grandfather died at 92.

WW2 get, electrician , and 35 years on the FDNY

Yeah my grandmother is 94 and is barely hanging on now after 93 years of being an active as hell person.

She moved better in her 80's than most people did in their 60's but now...

Top Bottom