• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Malalaw

Today will be the day I finally save Hyrule. I have 1 shrine to go that I will do when I get home from work. I need to move on to other games, like Mass Effect. I need to play the multiplayer if anything. It was one hell of a ride, Link. All games will feel inferior after playing BOTW, atleast in my opinion. Still was one of the best experiences I have had with a game in a really long time.

qZywgut.gif

Could Brady be President and Quarterback at the same time? Would secret service need to be the o-linemen?
He is so close with his buddy trump he is basically president already. I am sure when trump decides to keep all brown people out of America he checks with his best friend Tom Brady first.

bionic77

The Northeast/New England though almost entirely supported Hillary 🤔
This is true.

But it is also true they support what might be the most pro Trump team in all of the land.

Me and Dutch and the good people quit on football. A lot of Pats fans doubled down though...

I have defeated the dungeons of Zelda, it is now cleanup week before taking on Ganon this weekend.
I am in the same spot.

The powers you get from the dungeons really make Link a badass. To the point where now it is not about surviving anymore like it was when you first started and Link was a little bitch who had to be careful even fucking with the weakest of the moblins.

The game is a true masterpiece. Something you can't say very often about videogames.

RBH

I just want today to be over.
On the one hand, the Raiders deserve a stable stadium situation after sharing a bad stadium for multiple years with another team.

On the other hand, it blows that the Raiders fans in Oakland are seeing their team leave just as they start to finally become good again AND it's due to the NFL bilking another city of public funds.

I'm really interested to see how this affects the new NHL team in Vegas as well. They were expecting to get a head start in the market before a potential Raiders move, and now they may automatically get relegated to being the second tier team in the city before they even sign a single player.

Ideally, I would rather have one of the following situations:

1) Raiders stay in Oakland
2) Raiders move to LA while Chargers either stay in SD or move to Vegas

I am not confident at all for the Chargers' chances in the LA market. I think that has disaster written all over it.

Hindl

This is true.

But it is also true they support what might be the most pro Trump team in all of the land.

Me and Dutch and the good people quit on football. A lot of Pats fans doubled down though...

I am in the same spot.

The powers you get from the dungeons really make Link a badass. To the point where now it is not about surviving anymore like it was when you first started and Link was a little bitch who had to be careful even fucking with the weakest of the moblins.

The game is a true masterpiece. Something you can't say very often about videogames.

Yeah now I'm just trying to upgrade some of my armor before I head into the castle, and I need Guardian parts. Luckily I can easily fuck up guardians now, and it feels good to just kill those things after they gave me such trouble earlier on

lol

MechDX

More talk in Cleveland of the Browns trading for Jimmy Garoppolo

Talk of the Browns trading for Garoppolo continues, with two of the most clued-in Browns reporters, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer and Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland, both having new stories today indicating that the Browns will talk to the Patriots about trading for Garoppolo. Grossi even goes so far as to say Garoppolo is the top contender to start the season as the Browns’ starting quarterback, ahead of holdover Cody Kessler.

BG get your people

bionic77

Yeah now I'm just trying to upgrade some of my armor before I head into the castle, and I need Guardian parts. Luckily I can easily fuck up guardians now, and it feels good to just kill those things after they gave me such trouble earlier on
It is bittersweet.

While it is awesome to be a badass and it feels like it is really earned and deserved in this game after the shit you put in to get there, at the same time when you are a badass and start to become overpowered you can just walk into a situation like it is a videogame and just fuck shit up.

At the start of the game you are wearing rags and fighting with sticks so it was hard just to get over a hill, let alone any sort of battle. You miss out on the ingenuity that the game allows once you overpowered if you become lazy and just start to fuck shit up with your magical sword and abilities.

Hindl

It is bittersweet.

While it is awesome to be a badass and it feels like it is really earned and deserved in this game after the shit you put in to get there, at the same time when you are a badass and start to become overpowered you can just walk into a situation like it is a videogame and just fuck shit up.

At the start of the game you are wearing rags and fighting with sticks so it was hard just to get over a hill, let alone any sort of battle. You miss out on the ingenuity that the game allows once you overpowered if you become lazy and just start to fuck shit up with your magical sword and abilities.

Yeah true. But it's to prepare you for the gauntlet that's coming when you go into the castle. Plus I think I helped myself by doing the Gerudo dungeon last, so I don't use that power very often.

I also think I'm gonna enter the castle head on. Want to explore everything in there and experience a "natural" progression through the castle. Later runs I can try all the other entrances

Greg

And to use elevators responsibly
I wish that stream was saved

but then again, it's already burned into my memory
True.

But that is why they are videogames. Us JCBs over here enjoying a masterpiece of human ingenuity. Oh yeah and Zelda is amazing too.
I wonder what the trade-in value will be once you beat Zelda. I wonder what the trade-in value of Zelda will be too.

The whole point of coffee is to over level and wreck shit.
damn right!

Top Bottom