• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Not weird at all. The one thing, and only thing, that howie does well is smear people when they leave. Look at how little interest there was in djax are howie came up with all the gang stuff. Hell after howie forced Banner out the only team that would take him was the Browns and he was great at what he did. Coming to work for the Eagles is a career ender because you cant be successful with that garbage howie run things and when you leave he will assassinate your character to the point that you wont be able to get another good job.

Jackson signed with the Redskins literally 4 days after being let go and became one of their best players and just got a big deal in Tampa 2 months ago. And I must've forgotten the massive success the browns had in 2012-2013. Like what are you talking about?

Jackson signed with the Redskins literally 4 days after being let go and became one of their best players and just got a big deal in Tampa 2 months ago. And I must've forgotten the massive success the browns had in 2012-2013. Like what are you talking about?

The point is that Djax was a very successful Wr up to that point and he had to settle for signing with the Skins since no other team showed interest in him. Banner had built a SB team and yet he had to go work for the Browns since no real teams wanted him.

effzee

Jack Del rio is a Seth rich truther huh?

Holy shit really? EDIT - just googled and holy shit wow. I can't respect or understand anyone who believes this, likes Hannity, or buys into the BS Fox news spews. Especially shocking from a coach who deals with players from all backgrounds. If he believes this shit he must also buy all the shit Fox News sells about minorities and women.

Feed bad for Chip Kelly. He stood up for Kaep and now he too is blackballed from the league.

bionic77

Holy shit really? EDIT - just googled and holy shit wow. I can't respect or understand anyone who believes this, likes Hannity, or buys into the BS Fox news spews. Especially shocking from a coach who deals with players from all backgrounds. If he believes this shit he must also buy all the shit Fox News sells about minorities and women.

Feed bad for Chip Kelly. He stood up for Kaep and now he too is blackballed from the league.
NFL is a shitty and racist league.

Hindl

The point is that Djax was a very successful Wr up to that point and he had to settle for signing with the Skins since no other team showed interest in him. Banner had built a SB team and yet he had to go work for the Browns since no real teams wanted him.

How can you say no other team had interest in him? It was only 4 days after he had been let go, and he wanted to go to the Redskins. He wanted to stay in the division to stick it to the Eagles. If there was no interest in him he would've stayed on the market a lot longer than 4 days. And Banner stepped down in 2012, 4 years after the Eagles had won in the playoffs, and 8 years after they went to the SB. And he was heavily disliked within the organization. You keep saying Howie pushed him out, but you fail to bring up the numerous power struggles Banner and Andy went through. And the players didn't like him either. Westbrook, Trotter, Dawkins, Jackson, and Staley all called him out on being a business man that the players didn't want to deal with. Were they all brainwashed by Howie to shit all over Banner, years before he even resigned? Banner's time in Philly was up and people didn't want him there. Not just Howie

MechDX

If you start digging the amount of your favorite players and coaches in this league who are right wing, conservative nut jobs will surprise you. Have to look beyond that and enjoy the game.

Look at Bionic constantly calling the league trash yet constantly posts.

MechDX

"It's actually completely normal and also good to constantly check up on your team's exes" - someone somewhere, without irony

And here come the thread posters circle jerk taking shit way out of context

I post a simple absurd comment from a former player of my team and suddenly Im a stalker with jealousy issues. Posting NFL related news during the off season in an NFL thread. Guess I should stick to anime, fan rankings, fake businesses and tittie shots

BigAT

And here come the thread posters circle jerk taking shit way out of context

I post a simple absurd comment from a former player of my team and suddenly Im a stalker with jealousy issues. Posting NFL related news during the off season in an NFL thread. Guess I should stick to anime, fan rankings, fake businesses and tittie shots

5oJX8P6.png

I post a simple absurd comment from a former player of my team

*forum searches Brock, half of the results this month are Mech posts, more than one this week*

Brock Osweiler asked why he thinks he's good enough to start:
"I think the proof is in the film for the past two years."

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/867436704671518720

Thefuckyousay.gif

#Browns QB Brock Osweiler said I've really been able to grow here and I love being a Cleveland Brown.

https://twitter.com/NateUlrichABJ/status/867434637701902341

My boy Kave doesnt deserve this. BG does though.

#Browns Hue Jax said Brock Osweiler will have a legit shot to compete

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/863500996756078593

Floyd and Kave dont deserve this

Well damn. Can we reverse the trade now?

bionic77

Patriots are gonna win the super bowl
Please use the correct names for things.

They are the Trumpriots and it is called the Great American Trump Bow (pending trademark approval).

They definitely won it this year and have a great chance of being defending champs for the next 4 years.

Congrats on ruining the country. I always knew that your favorite racist coach and player from your favorite shitbag team had it in them to do truly horrible things.

Please use the correct names for things.

They are the Trumpriots and it is called the Great American Trump Bow (pending trademark approval).

They definitely won it this year and have a great chance of being defending champs for the next 4 years.

Congrats on ruining the country. I always knew that your favorite racist coach and player from your favorite shitbag team had it in them to do truly horrible things.
Pennsylvania will be happy

THRESHOLD.

People love to hate it when the first 3/4ths of it is pretty good and then the ending...Basically the Atlanta Falcons of Voyager.

lol yeah the ending was pretty ridiculous but not more so than a ton of other Star Trek eps so I don't get why it gets so much hate. Also did they mess up on use the term Transwarp? If I recall the Excelsior had it in Search for Spock.

bionic77

Jcb unite
When we united on the rooftops ain't nothing going to hold the Boyz down.

We just have to remember that there is servicing enough for all of us and to not fight each other. It ain't like we are BG who couldn't spell servicing if you spotted him the first 6 letters. That boy ain't right in the head. Speaking of which...

Gata you ok? Head injuries ain't nothing to fuck with.

I don't know if they are the best, but I always prefer to eat my own burgers and steaks. It is never as good at any restaurant I go to. And that is not to say I make them better for everyone, but definitely better for me.

Top Bottom