• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

RBH

https://www.giantbomb.com/profile/ybbaaabby/lists/abbys-top-20-games/359897/

OyZRyWB.png

LhZgfBN.gif

Congrats RBH

Former NFL quarterback Michael Vick says he is in talks with the Atlanta Falcons to sign a one-day contract and officially retire with his first NFL team.

"Hopefully soon," Vick told CBS Atlanta about the potential of the ceremonial deal.

Wife made lasagna

I ate about half the pan...

Almost joined the rooftops today. Was at walmart and they had 5 switches in stock, but I decided against it for now, I have a ton of other shit to play. Maybe I'll jump in if they have a good christmas Zelda bundle or something.

Wife made lasagna

I ate about half the pan...

Almost joined the rooftops today. Was at walmart and they had 5 switches in stock, but I decided against it for now, I have a ton of other shit to play. Maybe I'll jump in if they have a good christmas Zelda bundle or something.

Damn that looks delicious and I haven't had good lasagna in years...

I'm also going to wait, I see console at Target all the time now but I have so much to play on the PS4 and I only care about playing Zelda on the switch, I'll probably wait for a price drop in a few years.

Top Bottom