• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

tgjiYVU.jpg

Obviously won't happen but I laughed

tmdorsey

Got the real ending in Zelda. Shit was pretty real. Makes you feel happy and makes you forget for a moment that Tom Brady took over the entire fucking country. Can't wait until we get that extra dungeon.

Funny, I finished last night as well. I think I got the "real" ending since I finished all the shrines, did all the beasts, and found all the memories. How do I know for sure?

Great freaking game though. Kinda sad it's over even though I stretched it out to over 200 hours of playtime. Give me all the DLC!

Hindl

Funny, I finished last night as well. I think I got the "real" ending since I finished all the shrines, did all the beasts, and found all the memories. How do I know for sure?

Great freaking game though. Kinda sad it's over even though I stretched it out to over 200 hours of playtime. Give me all the DLC!

If you found all the memories you got it. It's just
an additional cutscene with Zelda and Link talking about rebuilding Hyrule and there's a closeup of that silent princess flower

bionic77

an additional cutscene with Zelda and Link talking about rebuilding Hyrule and there's a closeup of that silent princess flower
This is correct, but if you beat it on a rooftop you get to see the REAL ASS ending which shows
how link managed to juggle all those bitches before Calamity came in and wrecked his shit

i still have 20 shrines to go and I am 120 hours in. They are getting harder to find now because I forget what the fuck I did and where I did it. I just comb the map and look for places that seem kind of empty and then just run around and find shit. So far it has been working out well.

Greg

I never get beans on my burritos

went to District Taco yesterday for the first time, and apparently black beans are a standard thing on the burritos

I still ate it, but the beans made it trash and were a waste of precious space

bionic77

went to District Taco yesterday for the first time, and apparently black beans are a standard thing on the burritos

For once me and Greg agree.

I also go without beans. Much better shit to put in that burrito.

Bread

Banned

Retried beans are good in burritos, black beans are a small step above rice.

tmdorsey

Ah ok. Yeah, I did see that in my ending.

This is correct, but if you beat it on a rooftop you get to see the REAL ASS ending which shows
how link managed to juggle all those bitches before Calamity came in and wrecked his shit

i still have 20 shrines to go and I am 120 hours in. They are getting harder to find now because I forget what the fuck I did and where I did it. I just comb the map and look for places that seem kind of empty and then just run around and find shit. So far it has been working out well.

LOL. After got to about 112-114, I said F-it and just looked at an online map to see which ones I hadn't came across. There were a couple that I probably would have never found.

bionic77

Ah ok. Yeah, I did see that in my ending.

LOL. After got to about 112-114, I said F-it and just looked at an online map to see which ones I hadn't came across. There were a couple that I probably would have never found.
I still have a done of the side quests to do as well. I think I still need to talk to some of the villagers during the different cycles as well.

go get chipotle you old fuck, I'll be at the Mexican spot on the corner with the real shit

:') thank you friend
There is no real Mexican shit where I live.

Good Mexican can be hard to come by in the NorthEast.

Tom Penny

I'm making black bean salsa tonight. I wouldn't want beans in my burrito either though.

Bread

Banned
Watched Wizard of Lies last night, such a ridiculous story. Can't believe he got away with it for so many years.

On the plus side I learned a lot about how to make Breadstream even more profitable!

bionic77

It's 2017 and people are still doing this shit.
Have you not been paying attention to the world for the past 12 months?

The Brady's and the Trumps of the world are doing it. They are winning and we are losing.

The only positive thing to happen since then was the Switch and the introduction of the JCB movement/resistance.

RBH

I'm actually still part of District 6 in Atlanta, and I took part in early voting today and voted for Jon Ossoff.

Am I doing it?

Yeah, that was my saturation point as well.

What was cool is, the map is so big that even knowing a shrine is in the vicinity (via an online map) doesn't hurt the discovery aspect too much.

Like, I still had to figure out to
curve a snowball to open the stone gates to a shrine
, just knowing it was there was nothin'

bionic77

NFL continues to be garbage.

Referencing that Mara quote about how many Giants fans said they would boycott if they signed Kap.

Fuck this league and its Garbo fans.

cdyhybrid

Sadly it's not just the Giants.

There are lot of bad hombres in the NFL and who are fans of the same.

Hard for me to watch this league any more.

No doubt. Was speaking in general.

That's Trumpers for you though. Racism? That's okay. Domestic abuse? All good. Sexual assualt? Boys will be boys!

Kneeling during the anthem though? OH HELL NO

STA-Feature.png

So....

1. Who is joining me to play Star Trek RPG?
2. Who has a basement we can use to blast some tunes, eat wings and drink beer
3. Who wants to create our costumes?
4. Not red-shirt, (called it)

bionic77

No doubt. Was speaking in general.

That's Trumpers for you though. Racism? That's okay. Domestic abuse? All good. Sexual assualt? Boys will be boys!

Kneeling during the anthem though? OH HELL NO
It's not the kneeling that bothered them. It was the black guy.

These same dumbfucks are ok with Trump being a puppet for Russia, being a pussy grabber and even literally taking a vets Medal of Honor but they lose this shit if someone brings up BLM.

It's not the kneeling that bothered them. It was the black guy.

These same dumbfucks are ok with Trump being a puppet for Russia, being a pussy grabber and even literally taking a vets Medal of Honor but they lose this shit if someone brings up BLM.

Yeah, it's almost like white supremacy is alive and well here.

Top Bottom