• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Oh shit they did it

Now you’re playing with super power! Play 21 Super NES hits, including the previously unreleased Star Fox 2, when the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition launches September 29!

19453176_1404780506273065_5455820542720581837_o.jpg

gutshot

I still have my old SNES with Super Mario World, LTTP, Yoshi's Island, Tecmo Super Bowl, Super Street Fighter II, etc.

Best system of all time.

bionic77

I still have my old SNES with Super Mario World, LTTP, Yoshi's Island, Tecmo Super Bowl, Super Street Fighter II, etc.

Best system of all time.
It's between SNES, PS2 and DS.

They can fight over the crown until the Switch is old enough to take the throne.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Any must-have accessories for the Switch that you guys recommend?

Also looking for a case that would be able to fit two additional Joycons.

Screen protector is a 100% must IMO. I've never been a screen protector guy but that screen is not built to last. I have an amFilm one on it and honestly it looks better and feels better with it on than without one.

When is the Switch Classic coming out?

The Switch is already the Wii U classic though. Mine has been collecting so much dust, need Splatoon to be out so I have a reason to turn this thing on again.

bionic77

I'm pretty sure my Snes still works. Wonder if my saves are still there.
Mine still worked on CT and Metroid as of last year.

I am starting to think that no one is ever going to surpass those two games (to be fair not a lot of devs have tried to outdo or copy CT but we can't go 2 years without a new Super Metroid clone). SNES was such a fucking beast.

Fantomex

JCBs everywhere are rejoicing.

It's a celebration!

JCB's have been on a win streak lately. When I saw Earthbound I was happy, when I saw F-Zero I was ecstatic, when I saw Starfox 2, I was in heaven, when I saw Mega Man X, I felt like when Marino fake spiked it and scored a TD.

cornygoodbream.gif

Fox318

JCB's have been on a win streak lately. When I saw Earthbound I was happy, when I saw F-Zero I was ecstatic, when I saw Starfox 2, I was in heaven, when I saw Mega Man X, I felt like when Marino fake spiked it and scored a TD.

cornygoodbream.gif

and just like a super bowl ring you will never get one.

Bread

Banned
Sit your 16 posts per day ass down. Nobody's talking to you. Don't you have some American Spirits to go buy at the liquor store? Or some Chevy focus group to attend? Or 2 viewers to talk to on your stream?
are you ok? you aren't making any sense

Since I have Bionic on retainer I just wanted to let you guys know that I am preparing legal action against Nintendo if they fail to produce enough of these SNES minis.

This week.. I have dropped 2 more pounds. I weigh 290 pounds atm (although I did my cardio and lose that water weight just to see the 280s pop up on the gym scale).

Hindl

Dutch come get your boy

Via the Boston Globe, last week's roast of former Red Sox star David Ortiz ended up not being shown on NESN over the weekend due to concerns about the over-the-top nature of many of the jokes. Some of those were told by, or referred to, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.

”Anthony [Mackie] played Falcon in Captain America: Civil War. Anthony, you were terrible, dog. It was the worst I've seen a Falcon look since the second half of Super Bowl LI," said Gronkowski regarding the game in which he was unable to participate due to injury. ”I don't even need to play the f–king game, and I'm still going to the Hall of Fame! And that superhero, you know, that Falcon, the superhero. That's the black guy. You know, who can even fly when he's not being chased by the cops? That's his super power."

That wasn't the only potentially offensive joke Gronkowski told: ”You wanna know why Jews do play football? To get their quarter back, you cheap f–k."

And then there was this one, possibly from the Christmas album and apparently in reference to Ortiz's reputation for showing up late to his endorsement appointments: ”David, thanks for showing up on time to all the Dunkin Donuts shoots. I had a blast jackin' off for two hours in your green room every time. Hopefully you never use those pillows on your breaks."
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ped-from-tv-due-in-part-to-gronk-being-gronk/

Congrats Floy keep going

bionic77

Since I have Bionic on retainer I just wanted to let you guys know that I am preparing legal action against Nintendo if they fail to produce enough of these SNES minis.
I stand with my JCBs.

Even though you might be throwing your money away, as a JCB I have the strength of character to take the money and the case and fight on anyways.

tumblr_inline_nrzzvp62R01t353wd_540.gif

I'm switching to basketball with Bionic!

Go Channing Tatum.
Look what the boy did!

My boi Dutch has got some fucking character.

Lets do this shit!

Fuck the Celtics. For realz.

Top Bottom