• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Mindlog

Racism can't beat steaks.
Heat can try though. You know it's too damned hot when it takes two beers to finish grilling steaks.

Top of the Page Football.
Football Outsiders' 30 best NFL defenses of the past 30 years

.2. 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

-36.7 percent

This is the best pass defense of the past 30 years. According to DVOA, the Bucs were 51.9 percent more efficient than the baseline during the regular season. They allowed 4.5 net yards per pass, the third-best figure of the past 20 years. They allowed opposing quarterbacks to complete just 51 percent of passes. They led the league with 31 interceptions, nearly double the league average of 16.5. They were at their best in the most important situations: No. 1 in the red zone, No. 1 in the second half of close games, and No. 3 against the pass on third downs. Defensive end Simeon Rice, defensive tackle Warren Sapp and linebacker Derrick Brooks were all selected as first-team All-Pros, with linebacker Shelton Quarles and safety John Lynch joining them in the Pro Bowl.

Similar to the 2000 Ravens, DVOA penalizes the Bucs for the easiest defensive schedule in the regular season, but they proved themselves further in the playoffs by shutting down two of the top three offenses in the league that year (No. 2 Oakland and No. 3 San Francisco, plus No. 10 Philadelphia). The Bucs don't reach the No. 1 spot of all time because they were "only" eighth in DVOA against the run, including a surprising 27th against the run on third downs.
On behalf of Bucs GAF.

To recap: Super Bowl 37!

bionic77

DM just texted me that he has no choice but to become a Lakers fan now that Lonzo is appearing on RAW.

I might have to block him though. JCB I might be, but I am also married and Mrs, JCB does not appreciate him sending me all of those ass shots.

DMczaf

DM just texted me that he has no choice but to become a Lakers fan now that Lonzo is appearing on RAW.

I might have to block him though. JCB I might be, but I am also married and Mrs, JCB does not appreciate him sending me all of those ass shots.

Bruh.

I've been on the rooftops since Day 1!

#Day1ish

Gaf keeps showing me ads for the Habit....guess that's what I'm doing for dinner

Thanks Chris!

zEPq0qv.png

What's crazy was the other day I got a haircut and it gave me a haircut add. THAT FUCKING INSANE. I PAID IN CASH! AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T HOW WOULD IT KNOW WHO I AM!

Hindl

Thanks Chris!

What's crazy was the other day I got a haircut and it gave me a haircut add. THAT FUCKING INSANE. I PAID IN CASH! AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T HOW WOULD IT KNOW WHO I AM!
GPS on your phone probably saw that you were at a barber shop for a while and figured you got a haircut

DMczaf

BET Awards have a celebrity basketball game?

Is this like the GOAT Rock n Jock Basketball games???

Scooter, I need answers.

Top Bottom