• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

His agent must be having a stroke

Why the fuck would you advertise that loudly that you're too proud to work for four different teams like that? Just making it easy for the other 28 teams to low ball you.

I have about 100k, I basically finished a phd and I paid for undergrad and grad school with loans. I also took like 5 years after leaving college to find a career, and it wound up being one that pays very little so I got way behind on payments and such.

Man I went into Zelda expecting it to be great but it is even better then I could have imagined so far. I am actually playing it in little doses since I dont want to get over serviced.

No IBR plans?

As a teacher I'd just put it all on IBR and pay it off as little as possible until my 10 years of public service were put in (assuming that that program doesn't get gutted by Trump anyway)

Hindl

His agent must be having a stroke

Why the fuck would you advertise that loudly that you're too proud to work for four different teams like that? Just making it easy for the other 28 teams to low ball you.

No IBR plans?

As a teacher I'd just put it all on IBR and pay it off as little as possible until my 10 years of public service were put in (assuming that that program doesn't get gutted by Trump anyway)
Well it's not like teams were competing to sign a 34 year old, injured RB in July and this is what's going to turn them away

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well it's not like teams were competing to sign a 34 year old, injured RB in July and this is what's going to turn them away

That just makes it worse :jnc

Maybe he doesn't want to play anymore and doesn't need the money?

I'm just imagining the real life equivalent of a guy who is out looking for work with maybe a dodgy work history and random experience but then shitting on the people who might actually hire you.

jbug617

Banned
Look at Gronk
DEjqXfIXcAAVBJR

Hindl

I learned last week that one of my friends had a New Years Eve party at their house a few years ago and Gronk and another Pats player showed up and she beat him in flip cup

That just makes it worse :jnc

Maybe he doesn't want to play anymore and doesn't need the money?

I'm just imagining the real life equivalent of a guy who is out looking for work with maybe a dodgy work history and random experience but then shitting on the people who might actually hire you.
Eh maybe he knows his career is over but he's not gonna officially retire if someone comes calling, so while he can still get attention he's doing this
giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'll be the first to admit Pats didn't cheat, Dan Quinn just choked harder than Hillary in Wisconsin.

Up 28-3 in the third and you decide Matt's gotta pass every play, every possession. Fucking moron.

Hindl

I'll be the first to admit Pats didn't cheat, Dan Quinn just choked harder than Hillary in Wisconsin.

Up 28-3 in the third and you decide Matt's gotta pass every play, every possession. Fucking moron.

Yeah Pats didn't cheat, they just had the fortune of facing an Atlanta team in the postseason

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a shame it happened against Atlanta. Too bad it wasn't against the eagles or giants or cowboys or another evil team.

I actually agree with this.

Sports wise though it is par for the course. The Braves managed to climb the mountain exactly once with a team as stacked as some of the best out there. They've got some truly epic collapses under their belt.

I actually agree with this.

Sports wise though it is par for the course. The Braves managed to climb the mountain exactly once with a team as stacked as some of the best out there. They've got some truly epic collapses under their belt.
The state of Georgia is used to choking on games at all levels and sports.

Top Bottom