• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

I’m hyped for the new Planet of the Apes film. Made reservations for Saturday morning! Going to see Spider-Man on Sunday.

BigAT

Philly culture.

DD_Q523XoAAEDDn.jpg:large

Slo

I'm in St. Louis. They still have posters of the Cardinals everywhere like its 1987 or something. Cardinals have been gone for 30 years. It's like an NFL time capsule. Sad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Finished Voyager, and just like I did 2 or 3 years ago started watching Enterprise immediately after.

I've got weird feelings about this particular show. The WB/UPN ification of it...while also covering an interesting period in the history...while also making humans look like whiny douchebags...while also showing their mistakes, triumphs, growing pains...while also forcing in an uber plot of time travel shenanigans.

Fox318

that's awesome, always wanted to do one, I've driving as far as Salt Lake and Great Falls Montana but have always wanted to go across the US
It's a must

I did one when I was younger and went to 38 states in one trip. Really gives you a perspective on how big the nation is and to some extent why certain political naraitives, cultural traditions, and other shit happens in the nation.

Though I still can't explain groundhog day.

I just realized how important it was for the Pats to get Gilmore and keep Butler

QBs they played last year......QBs they'll play next year

Wilson....................................Brees
Flacco....................................Ryan
Dalton....................................Carr
Palmer...................................Cam
Tannehill x2...........................Rivers
Tyrod x2................................Ben
Trevor Siemian.....................Jameis
Kaep.....................................Alex Smith
Clipboard Jesus....................Tannehill x2
Fitzgarbage x2......................Tyrod x2
Landry Jones........................Siemian/Lynch
Brock.....................................Savage/Watson
Goff.......................................Jets trifecta x2

League is rigged man. They should've just had to suffer.

Finished Voyager, and just like I did 2 or 3 years ago started watching Enterprise immediately after.

I've got weird feelings about this particular show. The WB/UPN ification of it...while also covering an interesting period in the history...while also making humans look like whiny douchebags...while also showing their mistakes, triumphs, growing pains...while also forcing in an uber plot of time travel shenanigans.

I just started season 7, I've enjoyed it so far but it's very flawed compared to TNG/DS9, TOS is from another era so I don't really include it.

I think after I finished I'm going to rewatch some of TNG, that was the first show I watched so it's been awhile. If I ever rewatch Enterprise I'll start with season 3 lol

We also have Discovery coming up in a few months so that'll be interesting

It's a must

I did one when I was younger and went to 38 states in one trip. Really gives you a perspective on how big the nation is and to some extent why certain political naraitives, cultural traditions, and other shit happens in the nation.

Though I still can't explain groundhog day.

It was something I wanted to do since high school but for various reasons I just never got around it, if i plan it right I might be able to pull it off next summer now that I think about it, since my new job is part time and they are very lenient with my schedule I might be able to take a few weeks off and go.

JABEE

I'm the only one who doesn't cheat. I have like 12 Superbowl victories in 25 or so seasons so there is nothing left to prove!

I'm not hopeful we have enough people for a 32 man league this year, but it will be close!

I'm in again. And there is no way I'm cheating. I didn't learn my camera angle strat in any Madden School.

Someone needs to check and make sure Darren Sproles is okay.

The crazy thing is you would think that would be the biggest news from the region but we've got this blockbuster of a 4 disappearance and murder, which lead to a search for bodies buried on a 90 acre farm. Of course, that's Bucks county, not the city.

Doesn't matter, cause Philly is winning. Best indie music scene in the US. Waxahatchee, Japanese Breakfast, and Sheer Mag all put out albums today. It's amazing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi it's been a while.

I've come to ask how do I go about applying to become part of the JCBs?

I just purchased a Switch earlier this week, they only had one left and using the opulence I have I bought it right there with no care for what it cost.

Bread

Banned
Doesn't matter, cause Philly is winning. Best indie music scene in the US. Waxahatchee, Japanese Breakfast, and Sheer Mag all put out albums today. It's amazing.
San Diego's indie scene is way way better. You've got bands like Deezel, Scrimble Shanks, Magazine Gun, and Rocky Rogue all coming out with albums this month. Nothing comes close to that.

The crazy thing is you would think that would be the biggest news from the region but we've got this blockbuster of a 4 disappearance and murder, which lead to a search for bodies buried on a 90 acre farm. Of course, that's Bucks county, not the city.

San Diego's indie scene is way way better. You've got bands like Deezel, Scrimble Shanks, Magazine Gun, and Rocky Rogue all coming out with albums this month. Nothing comes close to that.

Stop making up band names.

MechDX

http://www.espn.com/blog/houston-te...its-almost-like-being-a-rookie-all-over-again

Welker is in the midst of his first offseason as an offensive and special teams assistant for the Houston Texans, after taking a year off following his retirement from the NFL.
When contemplating his options after retirement, Welker decided he wanted to join the Texans because of his history with the coaching staff -- from head coach Bill O'Brien and defensive coordinator Mike Vrabel to special teams coordinator Larry Izzo. Welker worked alongside all three coaches during his time with the New England Patriots. He said that he and O'Brien "grew up" in the offense together, and he believes in the type of offense that the Texans run.

"I think I knew the type of people I was going to be around and the type of situation it was going to be and the type of football and competition that we were going to have on this football team," Welker said. "I was just excited about the opportunity, and luckily Coach O'Brien gave me a chance."

Second-year slot receiver Braxton Miller said he has been in Welker's ear, "bugging him" after practice.

"It's a great opportunity for me to learn from one of the greatest slot players to play the game, especially in this type of system," Miller said.

Welker has been able to help this young group of receivers in part because he isn't far removed from being the person wearing the helmet and pads

Baexton shall be known from now on as BW

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How many JJ Watt shirts is Mech getting? The whole collection?

You know Welker had 1 touchdown with the Dolphins in 3 years....and about 87 against them.... :/

During pretty much the low point of Dolphins QBs. I'm surprised he had that many.

Sanjuro

I just realized how important it was for the Pats to get Gilmore and keep Butler

QBs they played last year......QBs they'll play next year

Wilson....................................Brees
Flacco....................................Ryan
Dalton....................................Carr
Palmer...................................Cam
Tannehill x2...........................Rivers
Tyrod x2................................Ben
Trevor Siemian.....................Jameis
Kaep.....................................Alex Smith
Clipboard Jesus....................Tannehill x2
Fitzgarbage x2......................Tyrod x2
Landry Jones........................Siemian/Lynch
Brock.....................................Savage/Watson
Goff.......................................Jets trifecta x2

League is rigged man. They should've just had to suffer.

Looks the same.

Wes

venison crêpe
Hi Browns-GAF. Just wanted to check in and say I still exist and am a little drunk.

Go Browns.

JetskiSog.gif

Top Bottom