• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Slo

What if I get pizza for lunch AND dinner?

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

Well gents, I was assaulted tonight. I went to a show by Kelly Lee Owens at a club in Philly called the Barbary. Honestly at my age I don't go out to clubs much but Kelly Lee Owens latest album was just so good I couldn't resist. I had a goddamn blast, I danced to Kelly Lee Owens set, and after her my favorite local DJ, Dave P had a set. I basically danced right in front of the stage from like 11:30pm to around 2:00am. Anyway, I was dancing and this woman came up and elbowed me out of the way. My brother had just come up to the bar at the time and was close by so I walked over to him and said "Can you believe what that bitch just did to me?" I was upset. I shouldn't have used that language, I know. I was literally dancing there all night though and was rudely shouldered out of the way. She heard me say it, and came up and smacked me in the face. I kept my hands in my pockets. I could feel the rage building in my body. I could feel the blood flow into my arms and hands as I hopelessly flexed them in the pockets of my pants. I'm so frustrated right now. It was honestly one of the best nights of music I've experienced in the last five or six years, and it was ruined by a woman assaulting me. I want to get the police involved but what can I do? My phone is dead right now, otherwise I would be calling and asking the club for the footage from their security cameras. When my phone is recharged in the morning I'm going to call but frankly I know nothing is coming from this. Women can hit men without punishment in this country.

Well gents, I was assaulted tonight. I went to a show by Kelly Lee Owens at a club in Philly called the Barbary. Honestly at my age I don't go out to clubs much but Kelly Lee Owens latest album was just so good I couldn't resist. I had a goddamn blast, I danced to Kelly Lee Owens set, and after her my favorite local DJ, Dave P had a set. I basically danced right in front of the stage from like 11:30pm to around 2:00am. Anyway, I was dancing and this woman came up and elbowed me out of the way. My brother had just come up to the bar at the time and was close by so I walked over to him and said "Can you believe what that bitch just did to me?" I was upset. I shouldn't have used that language, I know. I was literally dancing there all night though and was rudely shouldered out of the way. She heard me say it, and came up and smacked me in the face. I kept my hands in my pockets. I could feel the rage building in my body. I could feel the blood flow into my arms and hands as I hopelessly flexed them in the pockets of my pants. I'm so frustrated right now. It was honestly one of the best nights of music I've experienced in the last five or six years, and it was ruined by a woman assaulting me. I want to get the police involved but what can I do? My phone is dead right now, otherwise I would be calling and asking the club for the footage from their security cameras. When my phone is recharged in the morning I'm going to call but frankly I know nothing is coming from this. Women can hit men without punishment in this country.

This is a regrettable situation but I don't know how seriously the police will take this if you haven't been seriously hurt. Like you said, women hitting men isn't viewed the same as a man hitting a woman.

Either way, I hope you learned your lesson. Stick to the made up bands from the last page, harder to get hurt at imaginary gigs.

I remember when people played Rocket League on PS4. PC? Is that where everyone went? I was considering getting a cheap gaming laptop for Fire Pro World......

What am I saying? I have a baby, I can't play shit that I can't play while I shit. All hail Switch!

Pepiope

I remember when people played Rocket League on PS4. PC? Is that where everyone went? I was considering getting a cheap gaming laptop for Fire Pro World......

What am I saying? I have a baby, I can't play shit that I can't play while I shit. All hail Switch!
Rocket league in 144hz is too good.

Slo

TheCopsTBL.png

Honestly, stop being such a snowflake. She was out of line. You kept yourself under control. Nothing is going to come of this.

MechDX

TYcfEDM.png

Texans all about that #ThugLife now

EDIT:
Brian Davis‏Verified account @BDavisAAS 10m10 minutes ago
More
D'Onta Foreman is now already out of the Travis County jail, according to records. Once you are out, your name is taken out of the system.
Nevermind. #BoyScouts4Life

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

With Monday's 4 pm deadline to sign franchise players looming, no deals close for Kirk Cousins, Le'Veon Bell, Trumaine Johnson at this time.
10:54 AM - 16 Jul 2017

Top Bottom