• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

DFG9zgCXoAEpbm7.jpg

Whole new generation of Pats bandwagoners
Greg Olsen runs Ohio

Look at Dega's boy Deshaun Watson running the Carolinas.

EDIT: That first pre season game, Texans vs Carolina will be big

Vixdean

And there it is

Carolina Panthers‏Verified account
@Panthers

#Panthers announce Marty Hurney as interim GM

Also:

Joe Person‏Verified account
@josephperson

Panthers say Hurney will help hire next GM, which could put fmr Panthers scouts Ryan Cowden (Titans) and Trent Kirchner (Seahawks) in play.

This franchise fucking hates its fans. Just absolute open contempt.

Tankard

Greg Auman‏Conta verificada
@gregauman

BREAKING: Jaguars DE Dante Fowler was arrested in St. Petersburg on misdemeanor charges of simple battery, mischief.

fowler072017_8col.jpg

That's my Jags!!

Jourdan Rodrigue‏Verified account
@JourdanRodrigue
Following
More
"Understands the culture here" is the key element I take out of Jerry Richardson's 53-word statement on Hurney hire.

9720738576-yesman.jpg

EDIT:

Kevin Acee‏
@sdutKevinAcee
Follow
More
It's official. San Diego keeps the Rivers family. Chargers QB Philip Rivers will commute during season to team's Orange County complex.

I sure hope to Tebow that Phil Rivers will not be corrupted by the hedonism and debauchery that is Los Angeles the 6 hours a day 20 weeks a year he spends there.

#PrayForFelipe

Bread

Banned
I'd like to announce that I have worked out a deal to keep Philip and his family in Dieg. We worked long and hard to find a common ground here, and we have decided to give each of his children 2% of Breadstream profits. That still leaves 30% of profits for me and the rest of the executives. It's a good deal!

edit: beaten by that rat fuck kevin acee, he's always trying to steal my thunder

Got my tickets for Dunkirk's Friday night showing at 70mm imax

now this is doing it

I found a theater in Vegas that is showing it in 70mm imax and then I remembered I have 2 small children and cant go to movies any more. The reviews make it sound like another amazing Nolan movie.

Jourdan Rodrigue‏Verified account
@JourdanRodrigue
Following
More
"Understands the culture here" is the key element I take out of Jerry Richardson's 53-word statement on Hurney hire.

9720738576-yesman.jpg

EDIT:

Kevin Acee‏
@sdutKevinAcee
Follow
More
It's official. San Diego keeps the Rivers family. Chargers QB Philip Rivers will commute during season to team's Orange County complex.

I sure hope to Tebow that Phil Rivers will not be corrupted by the hedonism and debauchery that is Los Angeles the 6 hours a day 20 weeks a year he spends there.

#PrayForFelipe

Their practice facility is in racist ass Orange County where heroic Brandon Mebane couldn't get a home because he'a black.

Line_HTX

FOX 4 NEWS‏ @FOX4 8m8 minutes ago

#BREAKING ~ Dallas police suspend investigation into alleged Zeke Elliott incident at Uptown bar; victim, witnesses uncooperative

DFIOS3EUwAErM_c.jpg

SMH...
ZIHGF1e.png

Top Bottom