• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Farooq

Banned
I'm really liking what the Cowboys DBs are doing in camp this year, very aggressive attacking the ball, striping it and finding it in the air. Last year had some good coverage but the way these dude are eyeing the ball like mad dogs has me excited.

I'm super excited for the Blue& White scrimmage, get to see some action and get a good look at the pass rush. I think Tapper with his speed will be a great pick for us by next year when he gets accustomed. I'm still fucking pissed at Randy Gregory since I know he was here for the mini camps and looking really good there, I wanted to see him get some more reps against Tyron even though he was going to be gone four games. Tough luck dickwad, get sober and hike the fuck out of our team

Looking forward to the scrimmage as well.

Want to see how well Tapper can bend, will be watching for that. DE/DT Okoye is a player to watch imo, I think he will be this year's David Irving.

Narag

You low key the worst community drunk we've had. You're nothing like jak. It's like you're not trying enough but at the same time your also trying too hard 🤔....... You feel me? You gotta be more like jak, just let that shit flow through you. Jak never had to tell us he was a community drunk or he was drinking ... we just knew by his actions, his actions Brah. You needa step it up, if you ask me pleighboi.

wow you've been saving this up

I am in Windsor friend!!

I saw the famed bagged milk today, it made me feel quite perturbed

Also I saw many Timothy Horton's, I don't quite understand the obsession y'all mounties have with it, BUT I will keep an open mind!!

Re: Tim Horton's. We went to Niagara Falls a couple years ago, big east coast road trip. I will tell you I was skeptical of Horton's as well. Looks like a Dunkin' Donuts.

I.
Was.
Wrong.

Fucking amazing. Horton's donuts are god-tier. And their coffee is better, too. My wife and I actually bought a couple pounds of coffee and brought it home.

Do not hesitate to try it out for yourself, playboi.

I actually think this weird showing of patience by the Philly fanbase is going to to lead to the treatment of Wentz being completely different than it was in the past when there were QBs waiting in the wings. Over the past two years I've sort of seen something I never saw with the fans here in that they were valuing patience and the long term over the win now mindset. After getting burned by Chip Kelly I think that's going to hit Eagles fans too, and they're going to think long term about Wentz and not short term.

lol

from July

Top Bottom