• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

You low key the worst community drunk we've had. You're nothing like jak. It's like you're not trying enough but at the same time your also trying too hard 🤔....... You feel me? You gotta be more like jak, just let that shit flow through you. Jak never had to tell us he was a community drunk or he was drinking ... we just knew by his actions, his actions Brah. You needa step it up, if you ask me pleighboi.

I wasn't calling myself the community drunk. I was saying yall call me the community drunk. With the Michelob jokes and the Grovo gets fucked up by one beer jokes and boozed up root beer jokes.

Trust me I don't want that shit.

Like I've said before 98% of my drinking you will never ever ever ever know about. Because it's boring average shit that everyone does. I've just let yall know about 3 or 4 humorous nights

HD5rznE.jpg

Letting out some final disrespect before football comes back

rando14

Where you staying playboy?

I am in Windsor friend!!

I saw the famed bagged milk today, it made me feel quite perturbed

Also I saw many Timothy Horton's, I don't quite understand the obsession y'all mounties have with it, BUT I will keep an open mind!!

Bitanator

I'm really liking what the Cowboys DBs are doing in camp this year, very aggressive attacking the ball, striping it and finding it in the air. Last year had some good coverage but the way these dude are eyeing the ball like mad dogs has me excited.

I'm super excited for the Blue& White scrimmage, get to see some action and get a good look at the pass rush. I think Tapper with his speed will be a great pick for us by next year when he gets accustomed. I'm still fucking pissed at Randy Gregory since I know he was here for the mini camps and looking really good there, I wanted to see him get some more reps against Tyron even though he was going to be gone four games. Tough luck dickwad, get sober and hike the fuck out of our team

MechDX

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?t=875ab05f93438d9cbb&cmpid=twitter-premium

Apparently mentioning Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins' name around Darrelle Revis is not a catalsyt for good things to happen.

Revis, the Jets' veteran cornerback, got into a fistfight at training camp Friday with wide receiver Brandon Marshall.

What set it off? A reference to the Jets' loss to the Texans last November, when Hopkins torched Revis for 118 yards on five catches with two touchdowns.

According to ESPN's Rich Cimini, Marshall trash-talked Revis after being him for a touchdown during practice. That led to a skirmish between them.

"After the brief scuffle, Marshall yelled a DeAndre Hopkins comment at Revis, reminding the corner of his struggles last season against the Houston receiver — a low blow," Cimini wrote.

bwhahahahaha

It wasnt Nuk though!
http://i.imgur.com/ovHjMh6.gif

It was Texan Legend TJ Yates the Bengal killer!

Top Bottom