• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you're a fan of DC comics, you're probably so mad that you're swinging a cactus.

If ever in life those are your only two options...

98cc5e8b18300d71586ae584c702b607c7396cca27364f3f1a32651979ab8e24.jpg

How, in 2016, would those be your only two options? Unless you worked at bead's old bar back in Boston where they only have like three beers on draft.

Bread

Banned
How, in 2016, would those be your only two options? Unless you worked at bead's old bar back in Boston where they only have like three beers on draft.
Only options for cheap domestics, it's like $2 each and I can down a few before moving on to better tasting beer or liquor.

Don't disparage my boston bar it was sanjuro's favorite spot (rip)

If you're a fan of DC comics, you're probably so mad that you're swinging a cactus.

Ask Bread and Grova...they are the ones drinking Michelob Ultra

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only options for cheap domestics, it's like $2 each and I can down a few before moving on to better tasting beer or liquor.

Don't disparage my boston bar it was sanjuro's favorite spot (rip)

Aren't you doing that backwards? Good shit first while you still can taste/care?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Breadstream is showing a deficit.

The owner borrowed way too much money to live a lavish lifestyle and now can't pay it back.

Bitanator

not sure what to make of this...

Tyron Smith got bested twice by Demarcus Lawrence couple days ago, oh and got his ass beat regularly by Ware when he was still on the Cowboys. Rite of passage to get dusted by Ware, made Smith better, Wake is a great player, will make Tunsil better

Tyron Smith got bested twice by Demarcus Lawrence couple days ago, oh and got his ass beat regularly by Ware when he was still on the Cowboys. Rite of passage to get dusted by Ware, made Smith better, Wake is a great player, will make Tunsil better

That's good to hear I guess, Although Wake is coming off an Achilles injury hence my greater concern.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-new-york-giants-1784865879

Know what’s way worse than being a bad to mediocre team? Being a bad to mediocre in a major market. Because once again the fucking G Men have six prime time games. Oh fucking boy
Our defensive coordinator orchestrated the worst defense in the NFL last season. We kept him for sentimental reasons.
Our defense allowed the most total yards,the most points, the most passing yards, the fifth most passing TDs, the ninth most rushing yards, the sixth most rushing TDs, and committed the fifth most penalty yards. About the only thing we didn’t suck at on defense was takeaways, we had 31 of them which was sixth best in the league. Our defense was such a garbage dump of practice squad players that JPP, even though he had exploded half of his hand during the offseason and had to wear a huge cast over it, was welcomed back with open arms. He was also the best defensive player in the second half of the season. Dude only has like six fingers!
The Giants haven’t drafted a linebacker worth a damn since Jessie Armstead, which was 23 years ago and in the 8th round, which no longer exists.
over the offseason our best player probably hooked up with a Kardashian (the one who’s already put one famous athlete in a coma) and threw his teammates under the bus in a GQ interview for not having his back after he nearly decapitated Josh Norman. The last time we let a talented wide receiver run around this unchecked he shot himself in the leg.

The one thing to fall back on is that we cannot possibly have a more painful season than we had last year when we were not just bad, we were bad in the most aneurysm-inducing way possible. We lost six (6!) times after leading or being tied with under two minutes left to go in the game. That’s how you let the Redskins win the division with Kirk fucking Cousins.
There is so much to complain about when it comes to our quarterback, but I have to predicate every statement with “Now, obviously I wouldn’t trade the two Super Bowls he gave us, but...” and then usually end that statement with, “He once lost a game because he forgot how to slide.”
I moved to Germany before last season for work. We were coming off a 6-10 season and I was hoping no primetime games, (you know, 6 hour difference).

In 2015: 5 primetime games, and then we got flexed into the Vikings week 16. Among the highlights.

Week 1- Dallas chokejob with 1 minute remaining. (Thanks refs)

Week 6- destroyed by Philly on Monday night (repeat of last year)

Week 16- our only good player got suspended and we lost by more than 30 to Minnesota.

We went 6-10.

In 2016 we will play 5 primetime games, among them Dallas, Philly, Minnesota.

I tell myself I won’t stay up, but we both know that’s a lie and the Germans will just think I’m hungover the next day. (We have that understanding at this point).

tumblr_inline_njvqz0MAkT1t6xgsn.gif

That shit was turrible, Good thing that was free! I found enjoyment out of Batman vs Superman but this not so much. The only alright thing was Leto as joker. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him in Batman.

I think we all know that Wonder Woman is gonna be dope though 😎 Putting all my force behind that *folds arms

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me threes, I'll just jump off this bridge.

cdyhybrid

Turns out the head of the Seattle Times was trying to land a $300K deal with the Port of Seattle at the same time they happened to be writing editorials that agreed with the Port's argument to block the construction of a new arena. What a coincidence!

MechDX

tumblrinline_njvqz0MAkT1t6xgsn.gif

That shit was turrible, Good thing that was free! I found enjoyment out of Batman vs Superman but this not so much. The only alright thing was Leto as joker. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him in Batman.

I think we all know that Wonder Woman is gonna be dope though 😎 Putting all my force behind that *folds arms

Don't fret. Marvel Studios and Based Feige will save us this fall with Dr, Strange

But why fucking Michelob?

At least give me the dignity of saying that I'm getting fucked up by one Budweiser or some shit jeez
I don't know.. It just seemed like the one that seemed the most disrespectful.

Guys I did some investigating...

I may have some startling news about the actual income that Breadstream pulls in...

I'm getting this right now at Popeyes:

fmtczb6pj2oategnmplk.jpg
Cayenne dipping sauce? No thank you..

tumblr_inline_njvqz0MAkT1t6xgsn.gif

Oh my.. This answers my question about being terrible.

Breadstream is showing a deficit.

The owner borrowed way too much money to live a lavish lifestyle and now can't pay it back.
I wanna see the receipts Kave..

Bread, the numbers aren't adding up!!!!
Am I gonna be out of a job?

Don't fret. Marvel Studios and Based Feige will save us this fall with Dr, Strange
This might be the truest thing you have ever said mech.

Damn you Xia.. That looks really good.

Top Bottom