• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
listen if i'm getting home from work and getting a cheap domestic i'm absolutely not drinking bud heavy or coors light, that leaves pbr and mich ultra. i stand by my decision.

I had two of these yesterday
12973569_855138284592822_5350547588615522530_o.jpg

And I'm drinking this tonight:

Good thing that Dougie has the team hitting in practice. Ertz has had guys go low twice and got up limping. Matthews was evaluated for a concussion (didn't have one) and Marcus Smith was concussed (who cares?).

The sport is essentially Russian Roulette. Why take unnecessary turns?
Because doug was hired to ne the anti-chip, so he has to do everything opposite to what chip did.

Spinluck

Good thing that Dougie has the team hitting in practice. Ertz has had guys go low twice and got up limping. Matthews was evaluated for a concussion (didn't have one) and Marcus Smith was concussed (who cares?).

The sport is essentially Russian Roulette. Why take unnecessary turns?

Hey friend have your heard, Luck is reworking is throwing motion!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I did some investigating...

I may have some startling news about the actual income that Breadstream pulls in...

Yeah, I dunno either. He's not going to win so the next best thing is to mentor the other receivers, I guess.

*Claudio ultras sf2

Xia has been slipping up with these threads.

Xia too busy trying to save the Giants season. But evil ketchup keeping them down. Hehehe

About to see Suicide Squad. 🙏🏿
tumblr_inline_njvqz0MAkT1t6xgsn.gif

That shit was turrible, Good thing that was free! I found enjoyment out of Batman vs Superman but this not so much. The only alright thing was Leto as joker. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him in Batman.

I think we all know that Wonder Woman is gonna be dope though 😎 Putting all my force behind that *folds arms

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
tumblr_inline_njvqz0MAkT1t6xgsn.gif

That shit was turrible, Good thing that was free! I found enjoyment out of Batman vs Superman but this not so much. The only alright thing was Leto as joker. Wouldn't mind seeing more of him in Batman.

I think we all know that Wonder Woman is gonna be dope though 😎 Putting all my force behind that *folds arms

:jnc

too quickly the cleve returns to it's dumpster

lmao BVS ain't even gonna be the worst DC film of the year

All these hopes gonna rest on Wonder Woman, a film that already looks just as bad as the worst trailers for these films. Throw in the damn towel

Bread

Banned
for the record i never said i'm drinking PBR, i said the choice is between mich ultra and PBR. mich ultra is a nice light shitty beer.

You know that shit booboo when even BG says it sucks.

DC stay losing

for the record i never said i'm drinking PBR, i said the choice is between mich ultra and PBR. mich ultra is a nice light shitty beer.

I mean yeah, if the choice is cat food or cat feces, I'd take the cat food too.

Top Bottom