• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bitanator

It's the Cowboys we are talking about here and they need a solid backup for Tony.

I'm thinking a 4th round pick to start with it going up to a third round selection this year if McCown takes 40 percent of the snaps. The Browns are holding out for multiple picks... for Josh McCown.

It will be a 5th round pick at most with a 7th, 38 year old QBs will not garner a third at all man come on.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
CowKyYFW8AAqxlB.jpg

Go pack

On the Mccown thing, the Browns won't trade him unless the offer is substantial. They have no reason to trade (and aren't actively looking). A good back up is useful as Cowboy fans know. It's also not like the Browns are desperate to get picks at the moment, they already will have double digit picks in 2017. So no reason to just give away Mccown. Nothing will probably happen.....
unless the Cowboys over pay
BG is correct..

When you're an old you're allowed to drink during the week,
I suppose that's true.

There's one too many beers there
And no Michelob Ultra

bionic77

You people would actually pay to get blowjobs in a coffee house?

Maybe it's because I don't look like a monster but I wouldn't be into it unless the chick was attracted to me.

we need to send Gata, Dega and Floyd to investigate. DM will be their chaperone.
This is the equivalent of sending the three stooges and cousin Shemp to a brothel.. That what you want to see?

You people would actually pay to get blowjobs in a coffee house?

Maybe it's because I don't look like a monster but I wouldn't be into it unless the chick was attracted to me.
I wouldn't.. But who knows with people?

All you motherfuckers picking the Packers are officially banned from rooting for or hopping on the Vikebike once it leaves the driveway.
Hey I picked them for wild card.. What do you want from me?

All these people believing in the Raiders is scaring the shit out of me.

Broncos blew themselves up like everyone else immediately after winning an Owl, Chargers haven't been right in a few years and got worse the more their long-term stadium situation remained questionable, and the Chiefs are busy giving Foles money while Berry sits there wondering "WTF"

I hope Carr makes playoffs and gets a win eventually, and I want to be happy for Raiders fans and OakGAF, but I don't know if I'd call what I'm feeling "believing" in them so much as I am acknowledging that they are currently the smallest tire-fire burning in that division

DAMN, used shaving lather for the first time ever. I feel fresh as fuck, damn I feel like I could conquer the world, but imma sleep lol

Striker

Chargers offense has some nice weapons though. Keenan Allen, Stevie Johnson and Travis Benjamin as the deep threat, plus Gates and 2nd rd pick Hunter Henry at TE. Their defense will hold them back.

Still to me the Raiders have the pieces to make a run. Matter of key guys staying healthy as usual.

Chargers offense has some nice weapons though. Keenan Allen, Stevie Johnson and Travis Benjamin as the deep threat, plus Gates and 2nd rd pick Hunter Henry at TE. Their defense will hold them back.

Still to me the Raiders have the pieces to make a run. Matter of key guys staying healthy as usual.
Didn't Stevie get hurt this past weekend? They still have Woodhead right?

MechDX

Live from Houston: Slowly but surely, Brock Osweiler taking charge of Texans

If you’ve read my previous stories diving into the Patriots’ complex offense and how the Texans gameplan for an opponent, you know that Houston runs a very complicated scheme that has several layers. It often takes a year or two for quarterbacks to get a good grasp of the system. But thanks to Osweiler’s smarts and the small taste of the New England/Houston offense that he received in Denver (where former coordinator Adam Gase retained some of Josh McDaniels’s system after McDaniels was fired as head coach), Osweiler is way ahead of the curve. To illustrate, the Texans used a play call on Wednesday that was 14 words long. Osweiler had no trouble taking in the information, dispensing it and then executing it. It may seem basic, but it means a lot in this system.

O’Brien and Godsey aren’t just saying that because they’re stuck with Osweiler. Not once during practice did I see a play be reset because someone was lined up wrong. The ball did not hit the ground very often, and the running game seemed to have some pop. It did not look like an offense with a new quarterback, running back (Lamar Miller), center (Nick Martin), right guard (Jeff Allen) and two rookie receivers (Will Fuller and Braxton Miller) running a lot of routes. That says a lot about the quarterback because in this system everything flows through him.

Not everything is perfect. Osweiler still has the same three-quarters delivery which, if his footwork isn’t right, causes his deep passes to lose steam quickly. And he’s still finding a rhythm with Pro Bowl receiver DeAndre Hopkins: On one out route in the end zone, Hopkins and Osweiler weren’t close and Hopkins slumped his shoulders in frustration. There will be growing pains.

Boy, Bedard is going to look stupid when Tom Savage is the starting QB.

• The Texans are quietly raving about rookies Fuller (a first-round pick) and Miller (third round) because both have acclimated well in the system. Fuller has shown the speed that he was known for at Notre Dame, but he’s catching the ball much more consistently. Miller does not look like a former college quarterback; he’s a natural at receiver.

BG! BG! Its happening BG!

• All three of the Texans’ undrafted receivers (Wendell Williams, Tevin Jones, Quenton Bundrage) are competitive and have shown skills worth developing. Williams is one to keep an eye on in the preseason games.

Wendall Williams was the kid from Cumberland University that ran like a 4.2 40 at his pro day.
The defense is intact from last season, and all the competition is in depth spots (Hard Knocks star Charles James is still doing his thing). It’s a really good unit that seems to be getting a bit more aggressive in pressures and coverages.

Oh yeah....

Q2: Do you still scratch your head about your tenure in Miami, where they never let you be the guy and then didn’t try to re-sign you?

LM: Man fuck Miami! Those fucks didnt use me enough and they can rot in hell! And also fuck that squickening bitch Chris Trejo. Romo? REALLY?

I took some liberties with a translation
Biggest Turnaround: Offensive speed

Everything the Texans did this off-season, especially in the draft, was designed to improve team speed and make things easier for Hopkins. With Fuller and Miller, Houston has exceeded expectations. Ervin has a ways to go

xVp8NFR.jpg

Bead used an elixir on the rice burrito thread. Man so many good decent discussion going on.
Except the King Taco post. King Taco is meh to me. Only thing decent is their sopes.

Top Bottom