• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Yes wienke, snitching to the snitches. I aint playin no mo

I'm not going to sit here and let these cats call me a lightweight Michelob drinker without repercussions. My name is my name wienke! (word to Marlo)

I stayed up all night.

Should I sleep?

What should I do fellas?

I dunno anymore.

If you have to go to work or have other responsibilities to deal with, down a couple Red Bulls/Monsters/5HourEnergys and get wired.

If you don't have shit to do, I would honestly just stay up as long as you can until you just doze off naturally.

Your sleep cycle is fucked either way.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not putting respek on your name sorry

I stayed up all night.

Should I sleep?

What should I do fellas?

I dunno anymore.

Sleep a few hours at least.

Speaking from experience, even getting an hour is way better than no sleep.

Spinluck

lol white ppl dancing

80d.gif

Wienke get you and Ez's ppl

Hindl

Damn, turns out if you don't normally drink caffeine and then take a bunch of it for a 6 hour drive it lasts a LOT longer than anticipated. Got no sleep after getting in at 3 am

Turns out that Batman vs. Superman may be better than Suicide Squad.

This BG's biggest L since the Cavs lost two games to the Raptors.

Speaking of

RIP

After having watched it, I'm still not sure if I can confidently go either way about it.

Either way, Man of Steel is the best film they've made in this CU so far. And that's 1) damning as hell and 2) something I never thought I'd say after I left that screening, holy shit that sucked

#Pray4BG #DayOfLs #WhereFrankOceanAt

Bread

Banned
Bead used an elixir on the rice burrito thread. Man so many good decent discussion going on.
Except the King Taco post. King Taco is meh to me. Only thing decent is their sopes.
There are more and more good people posting in that thread. Too many Hawaiian pizza loving degenerates though.

BigAT

I got you.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 57m57 minutes ago

Teammates call Brock Osweiler a 'natural leader' http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...-Osweiler-s-9124481.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop … via @houstonchron

Here's some other quotes:

“
Hoyer’s
a leader,” DeAndre Hopkins said. “He’s a natural born leader.”

Experience and knowledge of the system has helped
Hoyer
become a leader on offense quickly.

O’Brien describes
Hoyer
as smart guy with a really good work ethic. His leadership skills extend from the locker room to the huddle.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...-Houston/f137aa3e-4819-4bab-9fe4-e58f6752065e

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I saw the disrespect launched towards me last night.

Names have been sent to Alligatorjandro and heathens will be dealt with accordingly.

To be fair, gata's posting quality has somehow managed to become even worse as of late. He's not even posting actual words, never mind sentences. I dunno why you'd trust him to communicate your message appropriately!

BigAT

I saw the disrespect launched towards me last night.

Names have been sent to Alligatorjandro and heathens will be dealt with accordingly.

To be fair, gata's posting quality has somehow managed to become even worse as of late. He's not even posting actual words, never mind sentences. I dunno why you'd trust him to communicate your message appropriately!

Xia found this in his PM box this morning:

latest

Line_HTX

Bad Presidential advice. SMH in disappointment at Grover.

squicken

Good thing that Dougie has the team hitting in practice. Ertz has had guys go low twice and got up limping. Matthews was evaluated for a concussion (didn't have one) and Marcus Smith was concussed (who cares?).

The sport is essentially Russian Roulette. Why take unnecessary turns?

Top Bottom