• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

If I had to choose between eating Katie Nolan's butt and that thing...

I would choose her butt, but it would be close.

Katie-Nolan-GIF-05.gif

I'll allow it,

Williams said the Wide 9 “gives them some angles as far as pass rushing, but it also gives them some angles in the run game as far as coming off and being physical with tight ends and tackles. We have the personnel to run that defense, and it's smart for us to do what our personnel is capable of doing."

That's refreshing to hear after years of misuse by our defensive coaches since we had Nolan...

Milchjon

my room mate took my sriracha, i think

That's reason enough to get her kicked out, right

might just be too inebriated to find it

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions Sign LB Chi Chi Ariguzo, Waive LB Raphael Kirby https://t.co/IJJbJmW0yj #NFL

Fire up the Kas signal! Need a full breakdown on Chi Chi!

Interesting name, probably for practice squad.

The most worrisome thing about this Lions team outside of the offensive line play is DeAndre Levy, IMO. DeAndre Levy has not practiced at all and I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever play an NFL snap again.

Management is saying he'll be fine and they don't want to rush him out, even in preseason games, but I still don't know exactly what injury he had other than a "hip injury" that kept him out all of 2015. Or why he hasn't even taken non-contact reps.

Levy had a GOAT-tier 2014 season when the Lions had the 3rd best rushing defense of all time.

See this some fuckery I don't cosign.

And I'm the community drunk smh
You low key the worst community drunk we've had. You're nothing like jak. It's like you're not trying enough but at the same time your also trying too hard 🤔....... You feel me? You gotta be more like jak, just let that shit flow through you. Jak never had to tell us he was a community drunk or he was drinking ... we just knew by his actions, his actions Brah. You needa step it up, if you ask me pleighboi.

Bread

Banned
You low key the worst community drunk we've had. You're nothing like jak. It's like you're not trying enough but at the same time your also trying too hard 🤔....... You feel me? You gotta be more like jak, just let that shit flow through you. Jak never had to tell us he was a community drunk or he was drinking ... we just knew by his actions, his actions Brah. You needa step it up, if you ask me pleighboi.
Damn. He right, grovo.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bob Labriola ‏@BobLabriola 23m23 minutes ago

Landry Jones having his left ankle wrapped in ice.

Fuck it. Season over.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

no lies detected

ROASTED

RBH

o0wy0q0l.jpg

Top Bottom